Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Do you want to kiss it better, Charity Comic Project

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Do you want to kiss it better, Charity Comic Project

Postby boom6 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:49 pm

Hello,

This idea was part inspired by transformers mosaic as I was so pleased they succeeded with it, so have a read of the below and see if you are interested,

we are UK based but plan & hope to print something and make it over for the NYCC (aim high and you might make it)

Fancy drawing or writing something for charity?

We have decided to publish a comic anthology series to support several issues;

Green issues; ranging from wold trade deficit to saving the forests and cutting polution & consumption...

Nature conservation; save the animals in the air land and sea, as well as their habitats,

AIDS; to help with prevention, as its better than cure, but also cure, because there isnt one yet, and treatment.

Amnesty; any matter of human rights;

Its not about drawing up a manifesto, its about trying to get people to realise what’s going on around them...

We are looking for writers and artists or people who can do both (ooh those extra special talents) to create short narratives of about 3 comic pages to get people to think about the above. Can be anything you like, just to convey the message

Check out the fledging myspace at http://www.myspace.com/doyouwanttokissitbetter

Or email us at doyouwanttokissitbetter@googlemail.com

If you have any ideas of how you might like to contribute arty stuff or story stuff to any of the above get in touch. Tips or contacts are also welcome.

Thanks for your time

Ian & Lou
boom6
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Re: Do you want to kiss it better, Charity Comic Project

Postby boom6 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:55 pm

Also I forgot to say, if anyone has worked on a transformers mosaic piece and knows there specs for image submissions can you let me know?

Thanks

Ian
boom6
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Return to General Discussion