This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

David Kaye to attend Botcon '08!

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

David Kaye to attend Botcon '08!

Postby Bed Bugs » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:21 pm

Motto: "The Bigger The Buffet, The Better!"
Weapon: Black Magic
Botcon.com has been updated with confirmation of the first guest that will be attending Botcon '08 in Cincinnati and it is the one and only David Kaye! Most know him for his voice talents in previous Transformers television series, especially Beast Wars Megatron.

Now he's voicing the heroic Optimus Prime in Transformers Animated and will be signing autographs and answering questions about the new show!

We will keep you posted when more guests are announced!
Botcon: The Legacy Collection
Bed Bugs
Gestalt
News Credits: 349
Alt Mode: A Bed Bug
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: David Kaye to attend Botcon '08!

Postby UltraPrimal » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:50 pm

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
Again? I thought he wouldn't be there this year because he was just there last year. Oh well, he's great. I'll enjoy seeing him again. But I hope they have more guests. I'm hoping Susan Blu is there too.
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Solrac333 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:17 pm

I would ask him, "Where's Peter?"
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Liege Evilmus » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:28 am

The people going just got real lucky!

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby DSanza » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:59 am

I finally get to meet him! This is going to be great. Yeeeessssss.
DSanza
Micromaster

Postby dragons » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:49 am

i say you fans suck in a good way you gett all the great stuff conventions and all and im stuck in no whresvillle buffalo where the only conventions we get here are car conventions and buffallo sucks so taht probably has something to do wihtit.

have fun guys
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Tigertrack » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:54 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
He is a great speaker, and I really enjoyed his panel last year.

I don't see why a guest can't repeat. Peter Cullen was there two years in a row.

It depends on what is hot in TFs at the time, and who is available. I am sure they try to get the biggest names involved in the biggest projects they have going at the time (cartoon, movie), and sometimes they reach into the past when the theme fits.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Autobot Jazz » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:48 am

Argh, I really wish I could go now. On another note, Smokescreen and Swindle are now taking bets on which quotes he will be asked to say, including "Yessssssss" and "Transform and Roll out!"
My Feedback
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=37218
My Wants viewtopic.php?f=36&t=39782
Recent Acquirements:Animated Ratchet, Starscream, Voyager Megatron, Battle Begins 2-Pack
Autobot Jazz
Pretender
News Credits: 3

Postby darkqueen01 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:08 pm

:shock:

8-}

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Proceeds to jump around the room*
The following message brought to you by Skeletor...
darkqueen01
Combiner

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K13 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K13 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KNOCK-OUT Transformers Legacy Deluxe Prime Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
KNOCK-OUT Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSMETAL II MEGATRON Transformers Legacy Evolution Leader Beast Wars New"
TRANSMETAL II MEGA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DIRGE Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Class Conehead Hasbro 2023 New"
DIRGE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METROPLEX Transformers Legacy Cybertron Universe Titan Class Hasbro 2022 New"
METROPLEX Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TARANTULAS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Predacon Spider Hasbro 2022 New"
TARANTULAS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERTRON Transformers Legacy United Voyager Class Prime Hasbro 2024 New"
THUNDERTRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JHIAXUS Transformers Legacy Voyager Class G2 Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK NOW**"
JHIAXUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INFERNO Transformers Legacy Voyager Beast Wars Predacon 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
INFERNO Transforme ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Ultra Magnus Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON