This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Star Wars Transformers Found At Retail

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Star Wars Transformers Found At Retail

Postby Tigertrack » Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:59 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
No it's not the newest molds that we reported earlier (Grievous Spaceship and Tie Bomber), instead it is a couple of figures that we may have forgotten were coming out. These two new Transformers were found at a Target in Washington.

The Obi Wan Kenobi version of the JEDI STARFIGHTER w/hyperspace ring from 'Attack of the Clones', originally Saesee Tin, but of course, now with new head sculpt and colors, and part of the ne TRANSFORMERS CROSSOVER line, although these were found with older packaging.

The other is the blue Clone helmeted version and repaint of the Republic Gunship. Previously it had a yellow clone pilot helmet, and much less garish color scheme.

You can see them in Seibertron's galleries of toy fair, here...
http://www.seibertron.com/events/gallery.php?event_id=83

You can see the original story with picture proof here...
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/star-wars-transformers-12/swtf-obi-wan-kenobi-and-clone-pilot-republic-gunship-out-164643/
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: New Star Wars Transformers Found At Retail

Postby DCybertron » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:27 pm

Motto: "Insert your ad here"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
tigertracks 24 wrote:No it's not the newest molds that we reported earlier (Grievous Spaceship and Tie Bomber), instead it is a couple of figures that we may have forgotten were coming out. These two new Transformers were found at a Target in Washington.

The Obi Wan Kenobi version of the JEDI STARFIGHTER w/hyperspace ring from 'Attack of the Clones', originally Saesee Tin, but of course, now with new head sculpt and colors, and part of the ne TRANSFORMERS CROSSOVER line, although these were found with older packaging.

The other is the blue Clone helmeted version and repaint of the Republic Gunship. Previously it had a yellow clone pilot helmet, and much less garish color scheme, but now has a Clone trooper helmet.

You can see them in Seibertron's galleries of toy fair, here...
http://www.seibertron.com/events/gallery.php?event_id=83

You can see the original story with picture proof here...
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/star-wars-transformers-12/swtf-obi-wan-kenobi-and-clone-pilot-republic-gunship-out-164643/
hahaha there's a guy trapped inside the chest
I'm back. With a Team fortress 2 addiction.
DCybertron
Vehicon
Speed: 1
Firepower: N/A

Postby Autobot032 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:27 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
O_o...oof.

Those are some unattractive figure designs right there. Yowza.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:22 pm

I wish these wheren't out everywhere, I've been seeing them inmass for at least a month now, easily more.

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Chaoslock » Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:43 pm

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Those heads ruin the whole concept. Imagine that ARC 170 (I think thats the type of the clone trooper) with a Jetfire-style head. That would rock.
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
Chaoslock
Faction Commander
News Credits: 7
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Solrac333 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:55 pm

Why haven't they done Vulture Droids? Wouldn't THAT make sense?
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Scaleface » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:03 pm

I wish someone at Hasbro would get the brainstorm to put Transformers heads on them. A giant robot Ben Kenobi sucks. Ben piloting Jetfire into battle, AWESOME! A Giant robot Darth Maul is lame. Darth Maul piloting Skywarp, freaking cool.
Scaleface
Gestalt
News Credits: 49

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:48 pm

One thing I have to say about this line, I like the idea of the pilot.

Another thing is, that like how I scored the Milleneum Falcon of Ebay at a 2 for one price. I just did the same with the Death Star for even less!

Gotta be careful with quantity offers sellers :D

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Smokescreen85 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:05 pm

Motto: ""A look can be deceiving; a touch can be lethal.""
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
I've seen these in the stores for a couple of weeks now and had no idea they were new. Like most of the SWTFs, they're not very well done.
Smokescreen85
RPG Moderator
Alt Mode: Nissan Z Proto
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby decepticonjon » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:05 pm

they may be out at retail, but they'll be sitting on the shelves for a while those ugly looking bastards.
Mykltron wrote:Surely it's not THAT hard to train monkeys... Is it? Maybe the monkeys were trained by monkeys who hadn't been trained properly.

G1Blaster wrote:Saying an album is ten times better than St. Anger is like saying you'd rather be hit in the head with a bat instead of kicked in the nuts.
decepticonjon
Godmaster
News Credits: 5

Postby Primacron's Little Helper » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:47 am

I think Obi-Wan is mistransformed in that pic - his lower half should be rotated round so the leg screws can't be seen.

I actually quite like the mold, it's probably the best of the standard SWTF figures, but would rather see new characters such as Kit Fisto or Plo Koon.

The Clone Pilot figures is a good repaint of an terrible figure, the thing can barely stand up, let alone in a half decent pose.
Primacron's Little Helper
Combiner
News Credits: 1

Postby First-Aid » Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:35 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
I think that head mold of the new Obi-wan figure is far better than the last one. It actually does Ewan MacGregor some credit and gives off a more dignified air.
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby Rushie » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:31 am

Motto: "Eh, keep your little planet. I'll outlive it."
Weapon: Fusion-Powered Particle Blaster
I think Obi-Wan is mistransformed in that pic - his lower half should be rotated round so the leg screws can't be seen.

That, and the gigantic 'crotchplate' is supposed to fold on his back. This Episode II Jedi Starfighter mold is actually pretty nice when properly transformed. That huge ring on his back is like Prime's trailer a removable piece that can attach to both modes.
Rushie
Pretender
Strength: 7
Speed: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Defcon! » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:06 am

Motto: ""No one escapes Defcon. No one.""
Weapon: Plasma Blaster
Don't really like these figs. but there are a couple that are pretty cool! Might have to the Boba fett!
Defcon!
Godmaster
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8

Postby Wheeljack35 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:09 pm

Fracking repaints

I'm going to have to think hard on getting these or not
Wheeljack35
City Commander
News Credits: 26
Watch Wheeljack35 on YouTube

Postby Talous » Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:46 pm

Motto: "The problem with fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
About dang time, I've been looking for a Republic Gunship for a few months now.

Could someone 'please' get these people to transform the toys right before they display them? Is that so much to ask for?
It has begun, let the parts fall from the sky.
Talous
Fuzor
Courage: 8

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "USAGI YOJIMBO #21 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 MAY210472 21RI 210721A (CA) Lee"
USAGI YOJIMBO #21 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr H 1:10 modern icon Dynamite Comics DEC220626 3H (CA) Conner"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT JENNIKA II #4 (of 6) IDW Comics 2021 Ninja Turtles NOV200377 (CA) Nishijima"
TMNT JENNIKA II #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ANNUAL Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles APR210668 Eastman"
TMNT ANNUAL Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #5 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2023 NOV221619 5RI (CA) Qualano"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2023 OCT221764 4RI (CA) Santtos"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #120 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles JUN210492 120B"
TMNT #120 Cvr B ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr P 1:150 virgin Dynamite Comics 2023 NOV220598 2P (CA) Parrillo"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #5 Cvr G 1:7 Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230249 5G (CA) Moss"
NEW!
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #107 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 APR200716 107RI Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"
TMNT #107 RI 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #8 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney MAY230547 8E (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES #8 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Garbage Pail Kids TRASHIN THROUGH TIME #2 Cvr I 1:20 Dynamite Comics 2I GPK"
NEW!
Garbage Pail Kids ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #115 Cvr B Boom Studios Comics 2023 OCT230075 115B"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #120 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles JUN210493 120RI"
TMNT #120 RI 1:10 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON