This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Behind Enemy Lines - Issue 3 - Aug/Sep 2008 (Take 2)

Discuss the Heavy Metal War game, report bugs, challenge opponents, and talk some smack! Play the Heavy Metal War game here.

Behind Enemy Lines - Issue 3 - Aug/Sep 2008 (Take 2)

Postby Burn » Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:59 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Seeing as the other thread was one of those caught up in the big kafuffle, here we go again!

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Here's the obligatory guide to downloading to enjoy.

• ImageVenue links, complete with thumbnails. - Just click on them to open them up and read. I went with IV because the files are too large for Seibertron.com's attachments option and too large for Photobucket.

• A zip file hosted at Rapidshare - Just download the file and unzip it and use your image viewing program to read

• A CBZ/CBR file hosted at Rapidshare - This is pretty much the exact same file as the zip or rar file, just the extension is renamed. This is the format used for digital comics. To open it you need to use CDisplay to view them.

You only need to choose one method to view it, so don't download all three options. Just one will do you!

| • ZIP File • | • CBR File • |

LINKS TO PREVIOUS ISSUES!

ISSUE 0
| • ZIP File • | • CBZ File • |

ISSUE 1

ISSUE 2
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Re: Behind Enemy Lines - Issue 3 - Aug/Sep 2008 (Take 2)

Postby Redimus » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:09 pm

Motto: "Better than Michael Bay..."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
That cover strikes me as depressingly ironic/predictive in hindsight...
Duly Appointed Representative in Chief of the Decpeticon Coprophage Accord.
Second class scavenger.
Better RED than DEAD!
Better still
RDD!
Redimus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Burn » Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:38 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Yeah ... makes you wonder if i'm a prophet. :P
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Windracer » Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:53 pm

Motto: "There's no relief in bitterness, may as well let it die."
Weapon: Electric Cannon
Lol @ pRed.

Short but sweet. Great work by all.

I s'pose I ought to touch up some of my MTMTEs tonight and shoot them your way to give you some material. B.E.L is too cool to die off. D:
I'll seriously do it this time too! Just give me time to rewrite them into Maximals...
GW2: Caitmonster.9036 (Tarnished Coast / NA)
Burn's still a butt. <3
Windracer
Pretender
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Dragon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Postby Mkall » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:40 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
FP&C'd!
Good work as always Burn!

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Tammuz » Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:53 am

i thought you were the pope, burn?
Tammuz
Faction Commander

Return to Heavy Metal War Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #14 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JAN220490 14A (CA) Chan"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #5 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 OCT210414 5RI (CA) Byrne"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WINDBLADE #4 con cvr Vol 2 IDW Comics 2015 convention"
Transformers WINDB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #18 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231222F"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:100 Image Comics 2023 1F GI JOE 1023IM264 (CA) Jonboy 231222C"
DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1223IM326 5D (CA) Bustos"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ART TREVOR HUTCHISON #0 All Hail Megatron IDW Comics 2009"
Transformers ART T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #3 Vol 1 Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 Autobots Mini-Bot"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #36 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231222T"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #9 2nd ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Manley (W) Budiansky 230926B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS II #5 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 5RI (CA) Maher 230301B"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 3A 210411B"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #57 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A/CA) Delbo 230915Z"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #5 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915F"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Autobot Jazz Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Chop Shop Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Firefly Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON