This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

AutoAssembly 2009 update!

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

AutoAssembly 2009 update!

Postby Dead Metal » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:02 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Just received this:
Hi everyone,

We had an incredible response to our first survey about Auto Assembly 2009 and it's allowed us to make a lot of key decisions for next year's Auto Assembly convention to help us make it the biggest and best Transformers convention EVER that Europe will ever see. Thanks to YOUR input, we can confirm that Auto Assembly 2009 will be a TWO-DAY Transformers-only convention to be held once again in Birmingham, England, this time in our new venue, the Holiday Inn right in the City Centre.

We are still working on the exact date but we have a lot of exciting plans for the weekend including not one but TWO voice actors and a packed weekend of activities with so much going on that you won't have much free time during the weekend and plenty of different acitivies and events each day. Full weekend passes will be available as well as the option to book for single days but once again, we want to make sure that the convention is tailored to fit what YOU all want. So we're running another more detailed survey...

This time we want to know exactly what you want to see during the weekend. It's your chance to influence the programme during the weekend - what the focus of the convention will be, what events and activities we will have and even the type of things you want to see from our dealers!! 2009 is the 25th Anniversary of Transformers so lets celebrate in style!

Even if you haven't attended Auto Assembly before we still want to hear your views, and we'd love to hear from those of you who live outside of the UK who are considering attending in the 25th anniversary year next year. Don't forget that EVERY vote counts in this survey!

We will be taking all of your responses into consideration in planning for next year, as well as all of the additional comments you may make and we've already had some wonderful ideas come forward and some VERY useful comments that we will be taking on board for next time so those of you who have already responded have started to shape Auto Assembly 2009!

You can find the survey here:- http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=J ... lHMQ_3d_3d

The survey is only going to be open for a limited period of time as we want to confirm the date and first voice actor as soon as possible (we have one close to signing on the dotted line already!) and open bookings quickly so the closing date is Wednesday 15th October 2008.

Thanks in advance and we hope to see many of you there next year!

Simon and Sven
Auto Assembly

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Re: AutoAssembly 2009 update!

Postby Electron » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:54 am

wow kool, i'm really thinkin of going this year if its a two day event, you going dm?

p.s stupid arse spammer, don't nned to know about ur massages

Sledge wrote:Electron's the kind of guy who, when he realises the waiter is waiting for a tip, would whisper in his ear "Never eat yellow snow."
Electron
Gestalt
News Credits: 8

Postby City Commander » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:04 am

Weapon: Air Rifle
Newsified, and credited to Dead Metal and Simon (I received an email from him earlier about this :wink: ).

Great news for all of us euro fans!
But once again, I doubt I'll go. Money is way too tight for me to consider two days of tf and booze binging
Electron wrote:sledge your comments are like a fat chick raping a hot dog, its unpleasent to watch but in the end its gonna happen

Mr O wrote:I'm part Irish, part Scottish, very Welsh, mostly drunk, somewhat Transformers nerd and all bastard.
City Commander
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Buy from City Commander on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Dead Metal » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:46 am

Thanks MB, lol this was up like a week or so. :lol:

Intah-wib-buls?

Dead Metal
God Of Transformers

Postby waaaaghlord » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:50 am

I am so there. Better start putting some cash away when I get back to the nurseries in January though, a full weekend is going to get really expensive really quickly. I think I'll start up the swap meet thread over at the AA boards again a bit closer to the time, I got hold of some cool goodies through that this year.
waaaaghlord
Gestalt
News Credits: 7

Postby Dead Metal » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:57 am

I wish I could come, but if things continue the way they do right now, I won't be able to come. A full weekend would be so awesome, just think about it, get totally pissed on the first evening, then go to the con at the second day with a hangover and buy TFs that you don't really want to :D
Fu**ing money.

Intah-wib-buls?

Dead Metal
God Of Transformers

Postby BigBot » Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:36 am

I may be missing something, but this email was sent out 2 weeks ago. Another update has been given reminding people that the survey closes soon and more responses are needed.
BigBot
Micromaster
News Credits: 7

Postby The Chronic » Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:48 am

Survey done,

Gonna make it a priority to go next year, cant wait to see all the transformery good ness and meet up with everyone :D
StealthPrime-91 wrote:I swear if I had £1 for everytime someone complimented Chronic's penis I would be freakin' rich!
The Chronic
Headmaster

Postby Electron » Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:56 am

a londoner, in birmingham say it ain't so!

Sledge wrote:Electron's the kind of guy who, when he realises the waiter is waiting for a tip, would whisper in his ear "Never eat yellow snow."
Electron
Gestalt

Postby Psychout » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:18 pm

Motto: "This post clearly was meant to offend, and if you are affected by it in any way please close your browser and discuss it with someone who knows not to take the internet seriously."
Weapon: Black Magic
City Commander wrote:Money is way too tight for me to consider two days of tf and booze binging
Bloody students, get a job!

Have filled it in, if only to tell them to stop holding this thing in Birmingham every year...
“I like to think that my arrogance, impetuosity,
impatience, selfishness and greed are the qualities
that make me the lovable chap I am.”
Psychout
HMW Moderator
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Cassette. The 80s ROCKED
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Postby The Chronic » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:23 pm

yeah mate i'll be bringin the cockney mandness up north innit gezza!
StealthPrime-91 wrote:I swear if I had £1 for everytime someone complimented Chronic's penis I would be freakin' rich!
The Chronic
Headmaster

Postby City Commander » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:02 pm

Weapon: Air Rifle
Sure it's the same email bb? I only received this email this morning?

Either way, it wasn't up and now it is.

pysch-- NEVARZ!

I'm giving it two or three weeks before I consider a job. Don't wanna put my course on the line just so I can crash every night.
Electron wrote:sledge your comments are like a fat chick raping a hot dog, its unpleasent to watch but in the end its gonna happen

Mr O wrote:I'm part Irish, part Scottish, very Welsh, mostly drunk, somewhat Transformers nerd and all bastard.
City Commander
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Buy from City Commander on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby munkimus prime » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:10 pm

Motto: "I dislike fools and villains. And you seem to be both."
Weapon: Arm-Mounted Magnetic-Lock Destabilizer Cannon
I'll be coming, 2 days of transformers yay, 2 days in Birmingham boo. Hopefully I will find everyone this time.

Oh no the ODB madness has spread to the general discussion forum.
99th Generation Dimensional Robo Commander, Great Daiearth
munkimus prime
Brainmaster
News Credits: 2
Watch munkimus prime on YouTube
Strength: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9

Postby Electron » Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:55 am

City Commander wrote:Newsified, and credited to Dead Metal and Simon (I received an email from him earlier about this :wink: ).

Great news for all of us euro fans!
But once again, I doubt I'll go. Money is way too tight for me to consider two days of tf and booze binging

thats disgraceful, our only seibs news guy ain't going to the AA

how will the news be spread?

Electron
Gestalt

Postby Simes » Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:23 am

I had tried a few times to post this to the news section but for some reason the security image wouldn't display properly while I was at work for well over a week :S

We've extended the closing date a little though so we're ending it tomorrow morning at 10:00 am GMT so you've got a little time to reply. Thanks to everyone who has replied so far though - your comments and ideas have been great and given us loads of cool ideas to work with already!

And no, Auto Assembly will ALWAYS stay in Birmingham it started as a West Midlands based Transformers convention and I don't drive so for me personally I couldn't get to anywhere outside of Birmingham without a lot of help and to be honest, it would add a LOT to our running costs holding it too far away from home for either of us with added travelling expenses, venue hire, AV hire, hotel costs etc. Trust us, we've worked it all out!!

Simon

Auto Assembly 2015 - Sumalee Montano, James Horan and more... 21st - 23rd August 2015, Birmingham, England. Europe's biggest Transformers convention... you KNOW it makes sense!!
Simes
Micromaster
News Credits: 2
Buy from Simes on eBay

Postby ThunderThruster » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:05 am

Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
having been to the last 2 AA conventions, i'm syked about it being planned as a 2 day event!
Tekka wrote:What she doesn't realize is that Springer actually loves Rodimus.
ThunderThruster
Gestalt

Postby Electron » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:56 am

i'm tempted to go as its a two day event and meet up with uber cool ODBer's but wht would be the cherry on top would be if there was a sweet AA exclusive, like a figure

Electron
Gestalt

Postby ThunderThruster » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:55 am

Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Electron wrote:but wht would be the cherry on top would be if there was a sweet AA exclusive, like a figure

i'll second that!
Tekka wrote:What she doesn't realize is that Springer actually loves Rodimus.
ThunderThruster
Gestalt

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #21 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010X"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #40 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Delbo 210309A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #17 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #39 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 231010R"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #32 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #40 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #1 One-Shot Cvr A Image Comics 2023 Hama cut 221208C"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #29 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/CA) Budiansky 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #4 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Texeira (W) Salicrup 230915N"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #28 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Akin (W) Budiansky 231010F"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #15 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926M"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #303 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 303C Walker + Segala"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #60 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #9 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Manley (W) Budiansky 230915B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Infinitus and Sentinel Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON