Chicago Cubs World Series 2016 8-Disc Collector's Edition Set from Shout! Factory

MSNBC Spring Movie Guide Mentions Revenge of the Fallen

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

MSNBC Spring Movie Guide Mentions Revenge of the Fallen

Postby Darth Bombshell » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:04 am

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
Revenge of the Fallen is among the films listed in a recent MSNBC article as being this Spring's surest blockbusters. To find out what the article has to say about the sequel to the 2007 blockbuster, click <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29517276/" target="_blank">here</a>.
Darth Bombshell
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13609
News Credits: 35
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2002 9:38 pm
Location: Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada.
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Re: MSNBC Spring Movie Guide Mentions Revenge of the Fallen

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:58 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
So, Star Trek and Terminator are the only ones they can give a definite "Yes!" to? Oh brother. :roll:
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26332
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: MSNBC Spring Movie Guide Mentions Revenge of the Fallen

Postby Cliffjumper Prime » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:31 pm

Weapon: Big Cannon
it actually got mentioned? I didn't think anyone had heard of this movie yet :roll:
Image
Cliffjumper Prime
Minibot
Posts: 153
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:23 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: MSNBC Spring Movie Guide Mentions Revenge of the Fallen

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:42 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Cliffjumper Prime wrote:it actually got mentioned? I didn't think anyone had heard of this movie yet :roll:
Well, all of Amercia watched the Superbowl, and the first ROTF trailer was shown during the Superbowl. Ergo...
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26332
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: MSNBC Spring Movie Guide Mentions Revenge of the Fallen

Postby Cliffjumper Prime » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:01 pm

Weapon: Big Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:
Cliffjumper Prime wrote:it actually got mentioned? I didn't think anyone had heard of this movie yet :roll:
Well, all of Amercia watched the Superbowl, and the first ROTF trailer was shown during the Superbowl. Ergo...


are you like... immune to sarcasm?
Image
Cliffjumper Prime
Minibot
Posts: 153
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:23 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: MSNBC Spring Movie Guide Mentions Revenge of the Fallen

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:20 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Cliffjumper Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Cliffjumper Prime wrote:it actually got mentioned? I didn't think anyone had heard of this movie yet :roll:
Well, all of Amercia watched the Superbowl, and the first ROTF trailer was shown during the Superbowl. Ergo...


are you like... immune to sarcasm?


Nah, it's just harder to read sarcasm than to hear sarcasm. Unless the sentence begins with something along the lines of "As if..." or if the [/sarcasm] tag is used.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26332
News Credits: 188
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: MSNBC Spring Movie Guide Mentions Revenge of the Fallen

Postby Cliffjumper Prime » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:29 pm

Weapon: Big Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:
Cliffjumper Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Cliffjumper Prime wrote:it actually got mentioned? I didn't think anyone had heard of this movie yet :roll:
Well, all of Amercia watched the Superbowl, and the first ROTF trailer was shown during the Superbowl. Ergo...


are you like... immune to sarcasm?


Nah, it's just harder to read sarcasm than to hear sarcasm. Unless the sentence begins with something along the lines of "As if..." or if the [/sarcasm] tag is used.


sry, thought the little guy rolling his eyes was enough...
Image
Cliffjumper Prime
Minibot
Posts: 153
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:23 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8


Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-05 Megatron Decepticons Commander G1 - Time Remaining: 6 days 12 hours 43 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Decepticon Bludgeon action figure from Hasbro - Time Remaining: 6 days 22 hours 43 minutes 37 seconds
Hasbro Transformers ROTF Human Alliance Bumblebee Figure and Sam New with Box - Time Remaining: 6 days 21 hours 32 minutes 40 seconds
New 17.9" x 14.0" x 3.6" Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Pack - Time Remaining: 8 days 18 hours 50 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Generations CW Combiner Wars Dragstrip Comp Menasor G1 Stunticons - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 6 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Bruticus Combiner - 2012 SDCC - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 53 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Generations Universe Hound & Ravage Deluxe Class FIGURE COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 24 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers Prime SMOKESCREEN Beast Hunters Deluxe FIGURE COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 15 days 8 hours 41 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory
Twincast / Podcast #160:
"Grappling with Memory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, December 3rd, 2016
Website Security Test