This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

ROTF's Mark Ryan presents "Behold the glory of Jetfire!" contest

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

ROTF's Mark Ryan presents "Behold the glory of Jetfire!" contest

Postby Delicon » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:44 pm

Motto: "Seibertron.com: Other sites lack the meat!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tlrk_8WXio8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tlrk_8WXio8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

We received the following e-mail today and wanted to pass it on.

Dear webmaster,

I am an intern this summer at Starfish PR and we represent Mark Ryan, the voice of Bumblebee (Transformers) & Jetfire (Revenge of the Fallen.) I am writing to tell you about a Jetfire contest Mark is running on his blog - to enter, fans create a cool tribute to Jetfire and post it online, then send Mark a link.

Mark will choose his 5 favorites and post them on his blog for all fans to vote on their favorites. Your site is exactly where we would hope to share this with Transformers fans so I am wondering if you'd like to post a link? All the details are at the blog & there's also a short video of Mark explaining the contest. I'd love to hear back from you but please feel free to post the links as soon as you like!

Blog Link: http://bit.ly/4ZBgt
Video: http://bit.ly/hMoLY

Thanks,
Ivana Tay
Proud Seibertronian since 2008
Delicon
Gestalt
News Credits: 273
Buy from Delicon on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 9

Re: ROTF's Mark Ryan presents "Behold the glory of Jetfire!" contest

Postby Blurrz » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:16 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Well.... who knew being the Ultimate Jetfire Fan would produce a free watch XD. I'll stick to being the Ultimate Blurr fan and win something in a TF3 contest :)
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Megatron Wolf » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:05 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Skyfire is one of the best transformers.......oh wait this is for ROTF jetfire opps my bad. Sorry but if i said ROTF jetfire was great id be lying. He was one of the bots i didnt like in this movie. Mark Ryan did a good job with the voice but i dont like the character. So i think ill pass on this contest. Besides Soundwave is the best TF.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby nemesis-prime » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:49 pm

I like the leader jetfire plane mode, I really felt I got my moneys worth. I cant draw so im not entering this contest. :sad:
nemesis-prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 12

Postby Bumblebeast » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:44 am

Okay, here's my tribute: a picture of Jetfire's dad.

He didn't transform into anything, but he did it with honour and dignity.
Bad-ass Prime wants YOUR face !!!
Bumblebeast
Vehicon
News Credits: 1

Postby Superior Prime09 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:56 am

Motto: ""He leaked lubricant all over my foot.""
Weapon: Concussion Cannon
Wait I thought that John Turturro provided the voice for Jetfire? if he didn't then who did he provide a voice for? and I'm a Devestator fan, although Jets was an interesting charactor.
"Not a fan of TF: Animated, it's retarded and the style is crap. Anything to say about it?"
Superior Prime09
Micromaster
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MPG-06 KAEN Transformers Masterpiece G1 Trainbots Raiden Hasbro 2024 New"
NEW!
MPG-06 KAEN Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DILLO Transformers Beast Machines Deployers Hasbro 2000 New / purple; version #1"
DILLO Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MP-56 TRAILBREAKER Transformers Masterpiece G1 Hasbro 2023 New"
MP-56 TRAILBREAKER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers G1 JUMBO COLLECTORS CASE Hasbro Tara Toy 1984 Great Condition"
NEW!
Transformers G1 JU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 FEB210483 3B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Machines Fast Food Premium 2000 230313A"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INFERNO Transformers Beast Wars Mega complete + box + instructions 1997 211210A"
INFERNO Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers GENERATION ONE #4 Dreamwave Comics 2004 G1 Ongoing (CA) Figueroa"
Transformers GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Roleplaying Game BEACON OF HOPE Renegade Studios RPG AUG218179"
Transformers Rolep ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Micro Machines Hauler Playset G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Nendoroid G1 Super-Deformed Sentinel Hasbro 2022 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RHINO Transformers Beast Wars McDonald's Happy Meal Food Premium 1996 220114A"
RHINO Transformers ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Starscream Figure Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON