This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Toy Galleries: Transformer RPMs

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Toy Galleries: Transformer RPMs

Postby Blurrz » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:24 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
The Toy Gallery Section has been updated with eight new galleries of Transformers RPMs (Robot Powered Machines). They are non-transformable toy vehicles in the style of Mattel's Hot Wheels and Matchbox vehicles. What makes these toys unique is their respective robot modes are sculpted onto the bottom of each toy. To view each of the eight new galleries, use the following links:

Optimus Prime versus Bonecrusher

Bumblebee versus Barricade

Jazz versus Brawl

Mudflap versus Autobot Skids (What?)

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for your latest Transformers news!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: New Toy Galleries: Transformer RPMs

Postby Starfield » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:46 am

I didn't think they were die cast.
Starfield
Mini-Con

Postby Hip-Hoptimus Rime » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:23 am

Motto: "Nobody has to look for trouble."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
I've written a review of 3 of these sets that I'm still tweaking, I'll put it up soon.

In short, I love these things! Prime and Jazz in particular are beautiful, with nice paint and molded details. They look like they'll work on most Hot Wheels tracks, and I'm getting the Devastator race track when it comes out, that just looks like fun on a bun. Glad to see the Bumblebee/Barricade set uses the 70s Bee, for movie accuracy. EDIT- I just looked over Barricade's gallery- love the lettering apps! What a nice set of detailing on this guy. The lettering may not survive rough play, so get two, they're small!

A correction, however- they are plastic bodies, not die-cast metal. I know because I've already torn into Brawl to mod his cannon barrel for elevation. It's a sickness. :-B
-Yer pal, G
Hip-Hoptimus Rime
Gestalt
News Credits: 9

Postby Obiprime » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:35 am

These guys are cute
Obiprime
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:42 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Could these make good altmodes for some of the Robot Heroes?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 435
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Seibertron » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:32 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
I changed the above description of these toys in the news article.

They are non-transformable diecast toy vehicles, with their respective robot modes sculpted onto the bottom. To view each of the eight new galleries, use the following links:

to ...

They are non-transformable toy vehicles in the style of Mattel's Hot Wheels and Matchbox vehicles. What makes these toys unique is their respective robot modes are sculpted onto the bottom of each toy. To view each of the eight new galleries, use the following links:

More ROTF related galleries coming soon. Should have the Devastator set posted later tonight and possibly Soundwave and Ravage along with the new SDCC Soundwave set later this weekend or on Monday.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Predaprince » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:09 am

Motto: ""Destruction is the fate of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Sonic Rifle
When I first saw RPM on the main page, I thought "TF and Power Rangers cross-over?". Then, I read what it was and took a look and I am not impressed at all. These are even more useless than Actionmasters.
Predaprince
God Of Transformers
Strength: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: ???
Skill: Infinity

Postby -L- » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:56 am

Hey the action masters were neat because they were show accurate figures. These are neat because they are fairly movie accurate vehicles
-L-
Mini-Con

Postby Megatron Wolf » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:06 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Are these out yet? I havent seen them any where. If they are would they be found with the TFs or hotwheels?
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 10

Postby Seibertron » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:51 pm

Megatron Wolf wrote:Are these out yet? I havent seen them any where. If they are would they be found with the TFs or hotwheels?

Showing up at TRU in the Chicago area. TRU has them with the regular Transformers instead of in the Hot Wheels aisle for some reason. Maybe because they don't want you to see how overpriced the RPMs are compared to a Hot Wheels car.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Seibertron » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:53 pm

-L- wrote:Hey the action masters were neat because they were show accurate figures. These are neat because they are fairly movie accurate vehicles

Agreed. With the popularity of the Transformers brand right now, we're able to get a little something for everyone. Not everything TF related is going to make all of the fans happy all of the time.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby thedistinctroom » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:15 pm

Motto: "Will it blend?"
Weapon: Acid Rays
Junk.
thedistinctroom
Gestalt Team Leader
Alt Mode: Giant Sombrero
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: 1
Courage: ???
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Megatron Wolf » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:19 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Seibertron wrote:
Megatron Wolf wrote:Are these out yet? I havent seen them any where. If they are would they be found with the TFs or hotwheels?

Showing up at TRU in the Chicago area. TRU has them with the regular Transformers instead of in the Hot Wheels aisle for some reason. Maybe because they don't want you to see how overpriced the RPMs are compared to a Hot Wheels car.

So that means i should be seeing them in the next week or two. Are there only two packs or do they have singles as well? I only want Barricade and maybe Prime.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 10

Postby Hip-Hoptimus Rime » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:22 pm

Motto: "Nobody has to look for trouble."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
I found them at TRU in Downers Grove, but they were in the misc TF stuff at the front of the store, in among the backpacks and party favors, not in w/ the actual figures. They only had 4 sets, too. I'd love to see more of these for the other characters- Sideswipe, Sideways, Ironhide, Ratchet, etc.

(FWIW I have two of those sets, not 3- Prime/BC and Jazz/Brawl.)
-Yer pal, G
Hip-Hoptimus Rime
Gestalt
News Credits: 9

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +01 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Studio Series 86-16 G1 Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
ARCEE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BARRICADE Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +02 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
BARRICADE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FRENZY (RED) Transformers Studio Series 86 SS-115 Core Takara Tomy 2024 New"
NEW!
FRENZY (RED) Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SS-118 OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Studio Series Leader Rise Beasts ROTB Takara"
NEW!
SS-118 OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "N.E.S.T. BONECRUSHER Transformers Studio Series 95 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Voyager"
N.E.S.T. BONECRUSH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Dark of the Moon DOTM 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAWN Transformers Studio Series 80 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
BRAWN Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELJACK Transformers Studio Series 81 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELJACK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +04 Voyager WFC IN-STOCK 08/08"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Studio Series 91 Revenge of ROTF Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON