Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

VO movie dream

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

VO movie dream

Postby agent1159 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:13 am

Scooby-doo came out this past Tues and while i knew Welker does fred and scooby in animation, i wanted to see if he was also doing scooby in this latest live action film as he didn't in the first 2 big screens one. sure enough he did. but then i got a surprise. i saw none other than Gary Chalk's name listed in the credits!! not as a VO, but as a live character.

this has gotten me to dream even further of a live action TF movie "team up" that actually included guys that have past TF experience voicing most of the characters. Cullen, Welker, Kaye, Chalk, etc

I love Cullen as Prime, and love Kaye's BW megs vocals- deep and sinister, which seems to be what they want from Weaving (which i don't care for as Megs) and who better than Welker (the man of 1000+ voices) and Chalk to provide the other voices especially Welker as Soundwave (needed that extra modulation to make it perfect tho)

but alas.... im not in charge... and instead we get unkown VO talent and "Agent Elron the V" as Megs :???:
agent1159
Micromaster

Re: VO movie dream

Postby Elita One » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:38 am

Motto: "I will chop your head off!- Axe Cop"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Not exactly a movie cast but the ROTF game had 2 Primes (Cullen and Neil Kaplan). I thought that was cool myself.
DISCLAIMER: The above post is not meant to offend, if you feel insulted by it then use the pm button to discuss it with me.
http://www.****.tumblr.com
Elita One
Pretender
News Credits: 1
Watch Elita One on YouTube
Buy from Elita One on eBay

Re: VO movie dream

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:01 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
In a way, Animated had two Megatrons. Of course, there's Corey Burton as TFA Megs (and others), but David Kaye also played multiple roles in Animated, and he's known best as BW/BM Megatron and A/E/C Megatron/Galvatron.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 111
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #105 - Megatronus