This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers 'Ongoing' #2 Five-Page Preview

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers 'Ongoing' #2 Five-Page Preview

Postby Blurrz » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:52 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Transformers 'Ongoing' is continuing as scheduled. Newsarama has gotten the scoop and offers a 5-page preview of the 2nd chapter of the series. In addition to the drastic change in aesthetics to many characters, more have been re-established within 'Ongoing'. Notables are Blurr, who no longer takes the form of the Blurr we saw in his IDW Spotlight, but more of the Blurr that was in Animated. Another change would have to be Jetfire, who looks unfamiliar with a bulkier form.

The covers, description and one page can be sampled below.

Transformers #2

Mike Costa (w) • Don Figueroa (a) • Figueroa, Andrew Wildman (c)

“Things Fall Apart,” Part 1: After the shocking events at the end of last issue, the AUTOBOTS are in total disarray. An unexpected leader rises, and unlikely alliances are made as writer Mike Costa and superstar artist Don Figueroa continue their era-defining run!

FC • 32 pages • $3.99

The rest can be seen at your own discretion here. Transformers 'Ongoing' #2 is set for release on news stands on December 9. Till then...

...keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers 'Ongoing' #2 Five-Page Preview

Postby autobot-jolt » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:00 pm

Motto: "Actions speak louder than words!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
first post
Yay!

This looks really cool, especially with omega supreme!

I still need to read issue 1, though!
AUTOBOT-JOLT
Image[/i]
autobot-jolt
Fuzor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Skill: 9

Postby Mkall » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:14 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Say what you will about the art, that Omega Supreme looks bad ass

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Speed: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Rodimus_NZ » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:36 pm

Motto: "If Im the last sane man in an insane world, does that make me crazy?!"
Weapon: High-Energy Photon Pulse Cannons
who is the bot behind Jazz and Mirage in the last panel??
Im secretly plannin to take over the world... care for a country?
Rodimus_NZ
Minibot
Speed: 9
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Tigertrack » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:55 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
The Omega does look really good. The Hot Rod on page 7 of the set looks like crap. Good to see Brawn though. I hope he punts Hot Rod into next week.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby Tigertrack » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:01 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
rabstanz wrote:who is the bot behind Jazz and Mirage in the last panel??

Since Streetwise is on Earth in disguise, I call that guy Hot Spot. Although I think he looks a bit more like RID Fire Convoy, but I do believe it is Hot Spot, leader of the Protectobots.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082

Postby Mechastrike » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:39 pm

is that Spike or Daniel with a girl? anyways i like the artwork on Omega Supreme.

who's that behind "Jazz" on page 5? (i put in "Jazz" because i don't know who it is.)
Mechastrike
Combiner

Postby Random » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:09 pm

Simply put...WOW. Omega looks awesome, as does Jetfire. I'd like to see Omega's alt mode, because it looks like he has tanks on his shoulders now...
Random
Vehicon
News Credits: 2

Postby MYoung23 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:31 pm

I like the body designs mainly due to the fact that they dont have chicken legs or wheel feet.
MYoung23
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby Aeros » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:58 pm

I know I'm going to come off as a huge dick for this but to the person who put the News topic "BAD ARTWORK" on the main page, Do you have any kind of degree in any form of art? You can't call it bad art just because It's different. I'm not a fan of this style myself for this continuity especially when we're so used to the new age G1 style we've seen in previous IDW works

I remember when the movie designs came out everyone was like "What in the name of Primus is that ****" But i think Most ppl are a bit more accepting of that "art" of the movieverse and accept it for what it is.

Different art, yes. Will it take some time(Maybe A LOT)to get accustomed to, Sure. But "Bad Artwork" it is not.
Aeros
Micromaster

Postby King Henrik » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:05 am

Motto: ""It doesn't matter what you ask, it's who you're asking""
Weapon: Battle Blades
tigertracks 24 wrote:
rabstanz wrote:who is the bot behind Jazz and Mirage in the last panel??

Since Streetwise is on Earth in disguise, I call that guy Hot Spot. Although I think he looks a bit more like RID Fire Convoy, but I do believe it is Hot Spot, leader of the Protectobots.

Good call! i totally forgot about streetwise so i agree it probably is hot spot, although the orange chest looks a bit weird. also very nice to see brawn. i don't think i've seen him since the dreamwave ongoing.
and is it just me or does jetfire look like an overgrown energon skyblast?

the only problem i have is with hot rod. I actually do like what he is saying and think it makes alot of sense, but i don't buy the drastic change. After disobeying orders to look for sunstreaker (who he said he didn't even like)in maximum dinobots, after all the guilt from his "failed" mission from his spotlight, and after getting ironhide killed leading a rescue operation he begged prime to let him do, i can't believe he would just pick up leave his comrades behind.
King Henrik
Fuzor
News Credits: 5
Strength: 3
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7

Postby Mechabreaker » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:05 am

Motto: "The only good Decepticon is a deactivated Decepticon."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I don't like how they are putting the names of the autobots near the characters in the comic issue. It was fine in issue one, but I know who Optimus Prime is, I don't think I would have forgotten what the characters look like just after one issue.

Counterpunch wrote:I'll go into the street and slap someone's momma for a Leader-1 repaint.

http://taztitan85.deviantart.com/<---My deviantart account (It's mostly poetry that I write, but I will throw in a drawing or two every now and then)
Mechabreaker
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Pickup Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Courage: 10

Postby Ronynus Prime » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:17 am

Motto: ""Immortality shall come to such as are fit for it.""
Weapon: Ion Pulse Guns
Aeros wrote:I know I'm going to come off as a huge dick for this but to the person who put the News topic "BAD ARTWORK" on the main page, Do you have any kind of degree in any form of art? You can't call it bad art just because It's different. I'm not a fan of this style myself for this continuity especially when we're so used to the new age G1 style we've seen in previous IDW works

I remember when the movie designs came out everyone was like "What in the name of Primus is that ****" But i think Most ppl are a bit more accepting of that "art" of the movieverse and accept it for what it is.

Different art, yes. Will it take some time(Maybe A LOT)to get accustomed to, Sure. But "Bad Artwork" it is not.

Well-stated Aeros. I completely think that the title splash on the homepage was in poor taste and was immediatelt displeased by it. I personally love the artwork and think that Don's angles and scene settings capture what tone the faces supposedly lack. I actually think that the facial design is better because the reader can create more depth with each character by pondering what they are thinking or feeling without immediately seeing it drawn out on the page for them. As far as taking this in-fiction, these robots have been at war for very little for millions of years... wearing your emotions on your sleeve usually goes out the window early on for battle-hardened warriors and career soldiers.

Mechabreaker wrote:I don't like how they are putting the names of the autobots near the characters in the comic issue. It was fine in issue one, but I know who Optimus Prime is, I don't think I would have forgotten what the characters look like just after one issue.

This a very oriental way of respecting and introducing key characters (specifically the "good guys") within a story that takes place in a more far-removed setting from previous stories. We see it in Asian cinema all the time, and it has even been homaged in the all-CG 'TMNT' film.

Anyway, I love that Furman wrote Hot Rod a tad more serious due to the war and his choices, and now I am loving this story so far. Great work by both the writer and the artist in my opinion, though I suppose many already knew where I stood on this series.
"Immortality shall come to such as are fit for it."
Ronynus Prime
Minibot
Watch Ronynus Prime on YouTube
Buy from Ronynus Prime on eBay
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8

Postby Blurrz » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:25 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
I'm just going to say one thing and that is all. We've got a very bias Generation One-oriented older fanbase. When something breaks that mold of Generation One goodness, shits going to start flying. It's something that some of you new folk might not understand. For the old folk who have been G1-ers and like the mix between Movie + G1 aesthetics, then realize that most of your brethren do not like the change.

While there have been positive comments towards Dons work, there's going to be just as many negative comments. That's how equilibrium works. There are others who can attack the artwork just as well as you can defend it.

If you're offended or taken back by 'The Bad Artwork' title, then you need to get out into the world a bit more. This isn't being subjective, it's just an opinion. Your opinion of the artwork shouldn't be deterred or changed by what a title says. Look at the artwork yourself and formulate your own opinion. That's the beauty of comics and artwork.

I'm sorry that some others don't have the same opinion as you. Too bad.

Personally, I don't have a bias towards the artwork being good or bad because I like everything Transformers.
Last edited by Blurrz on Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Speed: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Seibertron » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:27 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Aeros wrote:I know I'm going to come off as a huge dick for this but to the person who put the News topic "BAD ARTWORK" on the main page, Do you have any kind of degree in any form of art? You can't call it bad art just because It's different. I'm not a fan of this style myself for this continuity especially when we're so used to the new age G1 style we've seen in previous IDW works

I put it up on the homepage because I am extremely disappointed with this art direction. I've owned this site for almost the past 10 years, I pay quite a bit of money to have this site available for all of you to enjoy, and I feel that I am entitled to some form of editorial opinion on the homepage of my site from time to time. I generally refrain from expressing my opinion on the homepage of this site. However, I feel so strongly against this art style which I feel is a poor expression of the characters we have grown to love over the past 25 years that I feel it is necessary to express my opinion which I feel is shared by many other fans that do not have the ability to express their opinion as loudly as I can.

I think it is obvious that I strongly dislike Don's art style. What I dislike even more, is why WE have to deal with this art style. From what I understand, Don wanted to draw Transformers his way. He was tired of drawing Transformers in the style to which we have been accustomed. Again, from what I understand about this was that he only agreed to come back to drawing Transformers comics if he could draw them the way that he saw fit. He had apparently picked up this new art style during his absence of drawing Transformers comics over the past couple of years. I strongly dislike that he was allowed to come back to drawing Transformers comics on this pretense. If he was able to express his views, I should be able express mine in a way that I see fit when necessary.

I apologize if you feel that this is inappropriate. I am only doing what I feel is best for the Transformers fandom and Transformers brand overall. Thank you for expressing your opinion against me. I welcome opposing views and expressing oneself.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Seibertron » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:43 am

I just went through several pages of this artwork. The faces on the Autobots is essentially the same in all of Don's new artwork. Drawing the same expression on the different characters (not to mention the same "face designs") is simply either lazy or really shoddy artwork IN MY OPINION.

Where's a smile? Where's a grin? Where's a different looking face? Where's something that makes these characters stand out from one another other than their bodies from the neck down?

The unique facial designs of the primary Transformers characters is one of their greatest traits (and attributes). To make all of their faces similar is a strong dis-service to these characters that we've known for the past 25 years.

To me, it'd be like drawing all of the X-Men or the Justice League with the exact same faces, just different costumes. I don't think people would like if Superman and Batman had the exact same face and facial expressions but with different costumes.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Seibertron » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:47 am

I changed the title of the spotlight on the homepage to say "Everyone's Got The Same Face" instead of "Bad Artwork: Part 2". Hopefully this expresses my opinion better.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Seibertron » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:27 am

Aeros wrote:I remember when the movie designs came out everyone was like "What in the name of Primus is that ****" But i think Most ppl are a bit more accepting of that "art" of the movieverse and accept it for what it is.

And I got Megatron's head changed by doing the "Transformers 101" stunt back in early 2007 or late 2006 because of me using the homepage on this site to call them out on how terrible the first version looked. I don't express my opinion on the homepage of this site that often, but when I do ... it's because I feel pretty strongly about something that I think just isn't right. It's been since the first reveal of Movie Megatron since I've expressed my opinion. I feel strongly enough about Don's artwork that I feel it is time to do it again. You are welcome to disagree with me. I'm just expressing my opinion.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Ultra Magnus » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:29 am

Motto: "COME ON YOU APES! YOU WANNA LIVE FOREVER?"
Weapon: Dual Cluster Bomb Missile Launchers
Let the Haters hate away. Hate, Hate, hate.

"It's so easy... To destroy something..."

As for this Blue Autobot here, I'm enjoying every bit of this art style and I hope we see TOYS based on the ACTUAL WORKING TRANSFORMATIONS that are CAREFULLY DRAWN IN someday. If fan reaction to the art style stays this divided, we may see someone more popular take over. So I'm gonna BUY as many of IDW's G1 ongoing products as I can to support this book. That's all I can do, so that's what I'm gonna do. I feel great sadness for everyone that can't just sit back and enjoy this wonderful book that IDW is carefully crafting for us.
B-)
"Alright Bots, the time is Now. Transform and Finish it!"

Ultra Magnus
Combiner
Strength: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+

Postby Savage » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:52 am

Weapon: Diffraction Sword
I like the IDEA of a G1/Movie style blend. I do think a lot of the art is this series looks...lazy. And the faces bother me. It's TOO MUCH detailing and shading. It doesnt make it look more mechanical, it doesnt even make them look more like the live-action movie bots. It just makes them looked elderly and hawkish. Honestly, I have never been a fan of Don's work. Different strokes for different folks.

Oh, and Ryan, while I agree with your points about the art. I can see where some people's concern comes up. The simple "Bad Artwork" statement just comes off as a bit abrasive. I'm thinking of people who may not visit this site often, or are perhaps visiting for the first time. They might be a bit put off by it. Now, this is your site, which you've put a lot of work into over the years, so you're definitely more than entitled to say whatever the bloody heck you may catch a whim to say anywhere you want on the site. But, might I suggest an alternative that may actually further your cause? Write a news article, outlining all of the faults in the art. Don't pull any punches, go through it in detail. Sticky the article. Entitled it "Bad Artwork: Seibertron Speaks Out". This way, people can read it as a mission statement to voice our likes and dislikes to IDW. Also, the rest of us could reply in agreement to show the strength of our opinion. And those with contradicting views can express them as well. This idea would also serve to quarantine all the opinionated discussions of the art into one thread, instead of having the argument come up in every single thread posted about this series which merely compounds this divisive issue.

Anyway, that might be more effort than you have time to do at the moment. But it was a thought I had that would definitely get your voice (and the overwhelming opinion of the entire Seibertron.Com community) heard. Perhaps it might catch IDW's attention. And either way, I think it would be a service to the fandom to give them an opportunity to speak out as a resounding group rather than one or two single voices. And you still get your "Bad Artwork" title on the frontpage, but this time with a whole slew of evidence and voices behind it.
WANTED: Botcon 2007 Dreadwind | BotCon 2014 Scorponok & Devcon
Savage
Godmaster
News Credits: 97
Skill: 7

Postby Convotron » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:16 am

Motto: "When in doubt, transform and roll out!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Aeros wrote:Do you have any kind of degree in any form of art?

A degree can help inform an opinion. A background in art, either as an artist or education in art, can also help. However, appreciation, which includes critical analysis, of art doesn't require formal education or a stamp of approval such as a degree.

I'm speaking as someone who is pursuing education and training as an artist(formerly of Sheridan College in Oakville, Ontario, Canada, currently seeking an atelier to enroll at). The only reason I feel it's relevant to mention this is that I've witnessed some artists wave the "you have no right to criticize art unless you're an artist" card, which I see as something that parallels the approach of questioning of someone's credentials in order to invalidate criticism of artwork.

A person doesn't have to be a professional cook in order to say something tastes good or bad. The processing, analyzing, and ultimately forming judgment of visual information isn't something that requires a degree.

Aeros wrote:You can't call it bad art just because It's different.

I have yet to read anyone's opinion at this forum state that they do not like the artwork or that it's bad artwork simply because it's "different".

Ryan/Seibertron has recently posted the factors involved in his opinion of Don's artwork, specifically the way he portrays the Transformers' faces.

More than one person, including myself, have expressed similar criticism of how Don draws faces in previous threads discussing the ongoing monthly Transformers comic.

Aeros wrote:Different art, yes. Will it take some time(Maybe A LOT)to get accustomed to, Sure. But "Bad Artwork" it is not.

Maybe it's not "bad artwork" to you but the way in which you posted your opinion comes off as assertion of fact rather than a personal judgment of the artwork.

Personally, while I don't particularly like Don's current style with regards to the faces, it's not as simple as not liking the faces. My criticism is that the faces seem to possess little emotive potential beyond a few expressions. All of the expressions I've seen so far involve closed mouth deadpan faces, baring of teeth in grimaces or open mouthed showing of anger or pain, and what could be a smile but looks more like a rictus grin.

I think Don's intent was to create simulated facial features with mechanized components to bridge the gap between the humanistic G1/typical anime Super Robot faces and the mechanically heavy features of the live action movie Transformers designs. Unfortunately, he ends up creating very sinister facial features. I actually think this style of facial design, as Don is utilizing it so far, is great for the Decepticons but isn't successful when used for Autobots. Don did a great promotional piece for the comic where the Autobots and Decepticons are having an all out fight with Optimus Prime and Megatron in the center. Seeing this style of facial design on Megatron was very cool.

To me, Don's current style for the bodies of the Transformers characters is great. I have a definite bias because I'm a big fan of mechanical design(I love the complex designs of the live action movie CG models and I'm a fan of the Binaltech/Alternators and Alternity toy lines). My nostalgic side definitely enjoy the G1 style of blocky late 70s/early 80s anime robot designs but my eye for mechanical designs developed over the years of mecha fandom enjoys the more detailed style that Don is currently employing.

It's a shame that a lot of negative attention is centered around Don's facial style. I haven't read a lot of comments all around the internet on the rest of his artwork, for better or worse.
Toys for sale, S.H. Figuarts, Revoltech, Robot Damashii, Figma, and more!

Discounts for purchases of 3 items or more! See sales thread for details.

Never forget the Oath Sworn Through Courage!
Convotron
City Commander
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9

Postby shadowsfm » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:48 am

well anyways. just for fun, i nominate bumblebee as new leader.
shadowsfm
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby kriksix » Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:11 am

err.. I'm wondering.. does anyone know what Hot Rod's new alt mode is supposed to be (I guess we find out in the next panel when he drives off..)
kriksix
Minibot

Postby Optimutt » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:07 am

Motto: "Victory if nothing if you don't enjoy everything leading to it."
Sadly, (a word I use here with hesitancy, as I genuinely love all things Transformers and hate to have to associate my following opinions with the brand) I agree with Seibertron.

The faces are a major put-off. They are so distracting and obscurely dull that I am woefully confused by whatever might be going on behind the hatched lines. If they were wrinkles, I'd understand their inclusion, as wrinkles are a means of depicting life. But these horrors evidence none of that. There is no life behind these faces. If you look at the movies, the faces are done is such a way as to bring out the uniqueness of the individuals, not as a means to homogenize all with an assembly-line protoform within some ugly bulked-up armor.

That being the case, I would love to see a petition which calls for a return of facial features to something more readily identifiable. The bodies I can live with, but the faces? I don't butcher my family for fun: why would I want to open up a comic book to see such butchering done to friends?

Keep on, Seibertron. Your opinion, though rare, is the voice of the fandom.
"I couldn't put it down," Eliot Vohy about Escape from the Spotlight.

Updates on novels and publications: https://robwqueen.com/
Optimutt
Vehicon
News Credits: 11
Alt Mode: Jet

Postby Trikeboy » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:20 am

After reading issue 1 a few times I have to say I like this new series and the art style. The bodies look more realistic than past interpretations while still retaining their G1 selves unlike the movies. The faces have to follow suit to make the bodies consistant. The glum look also helps sell the story. The Autobots are on a world where nobody want's them. Ironhide is dead, Optimus Prime just quit and the human's have judged all Cybertronians on Megatron's actions. The Autobots are hiding in caves and their future prospects are very bleak. If you were part of the group how would you feel.

On an other note, I want Hasbro to turn that Optimus Prime and Omega Supreme into toys.
Watch the first of my youtube series, Friends Transform.

Trikeboy
Brainmaster
News Credits: 10

Next

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANTAGONY Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2023 New"
ANTAGONY Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STRONGARM Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Robots In Disguise 2023 New"
STRONGARM Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROAD HAULER Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager Hasbro 2022 New"
ROAD HAULER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Lio Convoy 2023 New"
NEMESIS LEO PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METALHAWK Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
METALHAWK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SILVERSTREAK Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy Hasbro 2022 New"
SILVERSTREAK Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROAD ROCKET Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 G2 Deluxe 2022 New"
ROAD ROCKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe G1 Universe Insecticon 2023 240224"
NEW!
SHRAPNEL Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOULDERCRASH Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
BOULDERCRASH Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETRITUS Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Hasbro 2023 New"
DETRITUS Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON