This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Collectors Club Issue 31, free for the public.

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Transformers Collectors Club Issue 31, free for the public.

Postby Mkall » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:13 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
The Transformers Collectors' Club has placed their entire last issue in full public view for those of you who are on the fence for becoming members for 2010. This issue previews War For Cybertron, talks about the 2010 Toy Fair, concludes their Shattered Glass comic story and much more!

Click here to see the whole issue and click here if you wish to sign up. Remember, you need to do so by Tuesday, March 16th if you wish to receive Dion free.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Collectors Club Issue 31, free for the public.

Postby Lapse Of Reason » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:57 pm

Weapon: Sword
I'd love for them to sell a trade paperback of their exclusive comics. I am a club member, but I'd buy something like that.
Lapse Of Reason
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Buy from Lapse Of Reason on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???
Skill: 10+

Postby Darth Bombshell » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:16 pm

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
Lapse Of Reason wrote:I'd love for them to sell a trade paperback of their exclusive comics. I am a club member, but I'd buy something like that.

They already have. "Transformers: Cybertron - Balancing Act" was a collection of the "Balacing Act/Revelations" story arcs.
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
News Credits: 487
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:33 pm

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Darth Bombshell wrote:
Lapse Of Reason wrote:I'd love for them to sell a trade paperback of their exclusive comics. I am a club member, but I'd buy something like that.

They already have. "Transformers: Cybertron - Balancing Act" was a collection of the "Balacing Act/Revelations" story arcs.

Yeah, and I have that, but IDW should also collect the other 3 arcs into a single volume as well, even if only to finish the whole arc.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby Cliffjumper Prime » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:22 am

Weapon: Big Cannon
Did anyone notice Omega Supreme with Cybertron Menasor's body? could we be getting a toy in the future? that'd be sweet!!
Cliffjumper Prime
Minibot
News Credits: 2
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:49 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
It's only 16 pages long? That's short. :???:

And Galvatron in Cyb. Evac's body. Why?

Cliffjumper Prime wrote:Did anyone notice Omega Supreme with Cybertron Menasor's body? could we be getting a toy in the future? that'd be sweet!!
That's Omega Doom, not Omega Supreme (the two are counterparts, though).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Dj kevintron » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:06 am

It was cool to see this! I just joined the club but missed the cut-off for this issue by a few days. I mainly joined for Dion but it is cool to get an exclusive comic out of the deal too. If you live in the US and dont mind 3rd class mail it is only 40 bucks. Look at it like this $3.34 an issue a the mag(6 issues a year) and then you paying $20 for the figure(plus a discount in the site store for a year). Its really not that bad, I hope more people join because we all know that would mean cooler/more exclusives. :KREMZEEK:
Dj kevintron
Micromaster
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Courage: 6
Firepower: 1
Skill: 9

Postby Megatron Wolf » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:52 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
I was a member for a year and that was it. I did the math and thought it was a good deal but i just got screwed over. Never got my member figure and i never received 2 issues. Only way ill rejoin is if there is a really badass figure. Until then ill spend my $40 elsewhere.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:40 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
The comic wasn't too bad.
Would be cool if they had an option of receiving the club mag as a pdf and thus lower the cost of the subscription for non US members.

The only thing in this I'm interested in is the comic the rest is just meh.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover A IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9A (CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Leader 2019 220825A"
WFC-S13 ULTRA MAGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON