This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TRANSFORMERS Reality Television

See a Transformers video that you just have to share with everyone? Are you a YouTube video person and made a Transformers related video that you'd like to share with the rest of Seibertron.com? Post videos here in this forum. YouTube videos can be displayed inline by using BBcode tags and the YouTube video identifier. For example, [youtube]J8C02vPHjuc[/youtube]

TRANSFORMERS Reality Television

Postby jON3.0 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:19 pm

Motto: ""Who you callin' a robot chicken?""
Weapon: High-Energy Particle Beam Rifle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJhkB45oqKs

Cybertronian reality tv programming for your viewing pleasure. Winner (2nd) at Bot-Con 2010's Transformers Fan Film Festival.
JON BAILEY
http://epicvoiceguy.com
Follow me on Stardust, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter & Facebook @epicvoiceguy!
voices of Optimus, Shockwave & Soundwave
jON3.0
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 127
Watch jON3.0 on YouTube
Buy from jON3.0 on eBay
Alt Mode: Ferrari
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

BotCon 2010 Fan Film Festival 2nd Place - "The Real World Iacon"

Postby Blurrz » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:49 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
We've got a comedic treat for you Transformers fans. Forum member jon3pnt0 shares with us his second place winning entry for the 2010 BotCon Fan Film Festival, 'The Real World Iacon'. While some of the character's voices are not true to their Generation One selfs, jon3pnt0 wanted to have stereotypes similar to what is seen in real reality tv shows. Thus some character voices, not all, were changed to reflect that. Check out the video on Youtube or embed below!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJhkB45oqKs[/youtube]

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: TRANSFORMERS Reality Television

Postby SJ21 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:37 am

Motto: "You don't know because you can't see me. Then you are dead."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Funny stuff! I particularly liked Grimlock. Did they find the guy that played Putty on Seinfeld for Grimlocks voice? It sounded just like him.
Check out my collection!

the-sj21-collection-t96905.php
SJ21
Godmaster
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: 10

Postby King Henrik » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:32 am

Motto: ""It doesn't matter what you ask, it's who you're asking""
Weapon: Battle Blades
SJ21 wrote:Funny stuff! I particularly liked Grimlock. Did they find the guy that played Putty on Seinfeld for Grimlocks voice? It sounded just like him.

that was pretty good. Although i don't think it was actually patrick warburton(putty/joe on family guy) i did notice 3 of the voices kinda sounded like they were trying to sound like family guy characters. Grimlock sounds like joe, jazz sounds like cleveland and tracks sounds like bruce.

also if i didn't know that robert stack was dead, i would have seriously questioned if that was actually him or not... extra great job on that voice!
King Henrik
Fuzor
News Credits: 5
Strength: 3
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby dragons » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:44 am

very funny :lol: really like karoke part ymca always beating up on starscream poor starscream hes my favorite seeker
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Mindmaster » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:38 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
:lol: :lol: :lol:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby Zombie Starscream » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:05 am

Motto: "Time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
That was cooool. I hope they do more :D
I AM THAT WIERD FANGIRL YOU'VE HEARD OF.
Zombie Starscream
Godmaster
Alt Mode: F-15
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5

Postby esclavo » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:51 am

Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
This is priceless. Love the way the characters were portrayed. "Jack" and Prime made me die laughing. Prime as the perverted old fart, pure genius! The rivalry between Prime and Magnus. Oh the little things. Keep them coming.
esclavo
Minibot
Strength: 9
Speed: 6
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Jetstorm92210 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:55 am

Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
Is Starscream getting beaten up a Robot Chicken reference? Nice video, liked the Cybertron Idol and the Soundwave part.
Jetstorm92210
Fuzor
Strength: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Skill: 8

Postby ausbot » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:18 pm

Motto: "Don't want none, don't start none!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
Its sad when this is one of the best TF cartoons i've seen in ages!
ausbot
Pretender
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 10

Postby AutobotJazz » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:02 pm

Motto: "I do it my way: with style."
Weapon: Electrostatic Discharger Rifle
This made my day. Absolutely hilarious.
AutobotJazz
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 104
Watch AutobotJazz on YouTube

Postby r3devi7 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:43 pm

Weapon: Sonic Disruptor
Jetstorm9221 wrote:Is Starscream getting beaten up a Robot Chicken reference? Nice video, liked the Cybertron Idol and the Soundwave part.

Pretty sure the whole thing was a RC reference :lol: Very well done!
Steam: «?»ReDevi7 PSN: WiiDevi7
r3devi7
Minibot
Speed: 7
Courage: 7

Postby PrivatePoop » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:47 pm

Oh my god, Elita-1's golf clap and Preceptor's line about "The Touch" absolutely killed me.

King Henrik wrote:
SJ21 wrote:i did notice 3 of the voices kinda sounded like they were trying to sound like family guy characters. Grimlock sounds like joe, jazz sounds like cleveland and tracks sounds like bruce.

also if i didn't know that robert stack was dead, i would have seriously questioned if that was actually him or not... extra great job on that voice!

Seconding both these observations.
PrivatePoop
Mini-Con

Re: BotCon 2010 Fan Film Festival 2nd Place - "The Real World Iacon"

Postby jON3.0 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:33 pm

Blurrz wrote:We've got a comedic treat for you Transformers fans. Forum member jon3pnt0 shares with us his second place winning entry for the 2010 BotCon Fan Film Festival, 'The Real World Iacon'. While some of the character's voices are not true to their Generation One selfs, jon3pnt0 wanted to have stereotypes similar to what is seen in real reality tv shows. Thus some character voices, not all, were changed to reflect that. Check out the video on Youtube or embed below!

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Wow, thanks! As to everyone's comments...

SJ21 wrote:Funny stuff! I particularly liked Grimlock. Did they find the guy that played Putty on Seinfeld for Grimlocks voice? It sounded just like him.

No, that's not really Patrick Warburton... just lil' ol' me.
I voiced all the male characters and announcers with help in the female department by BeatlesDiva on YouTube or "Hailstorm" on the Moonbase 2 forums.

King Henrik wrote:i did notice 3 of the voices kinda sounded like they were trying to sound like family guy characters. Grimlock sounds like joe, jazz sounds like cleveland and tracks sounds like bruce.

The Family Guy thing just kind of evolved during the the making of the video. I told my brother about the idea of having stereotypical TF characters and he said that Patrick's voice would make a funny stereotype for Grimlock as the token "jock" character. I had already had Tracks pinned as the "might be gay" character and Cleveland was accidental in that originally Blaster and Jazz had similar voices and I had to make them distinguishable. Oh, and if you love Robert Stack's Magnus, check out "Transformers: Unsolved Mysteries" on my channel! ;)

r3devi7 wrote:Pretty sure the whole thing was a RC reference Very well done!

There were little Robot Chicken nods (also in Arcee's nickname - "RC" ...Robot Chicken). It's one of my favorite shows. But the "channel changing" between clips was merely because I had all these ideas for TF parodies but they were all too short to be full videos by themselves... then I realized they had a theme - reality TV, and that's how I glued the whole thing together.

As for everyone else, I can't thank you enough for all the compliments and the great response it's ALREADY gotten! One of my favorite things was watching the audience react positively to my video as that's not something I can see on the internet! It was a tremendous pleasure meeting the SEIBERTRON.COM staff! YOU GUYS ROCK!
JON BAILEY
jON3.0
Headmaster Jr
Watch jON3.0 on YouTube
Buy from jON3.0 on eBay

Postby jON3.0 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:28 pm

Can't thank Seibertron.com enough for featuring this video. It has already reached 6000 views and it's not even been out one week yet! As for future episodes, I definitely have more ideas, it really just depends on my schedule and the ability and time allowances of my animator. Unless, I have the funds to pay him for his services, he is having to seek other employment.
JON BAILEY
jON3.0
Headmaster Jr
Watch jON3.0 on YouTube
Buy from jON3.0 on eBay

Postby Wheeljack35 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:09 am

WOW LOL that was fracking awesome!

I loved how the voices sounded like the origionala especailly in Ultra Magnus

Tracks had a gay voice and Jazz had more of Clevelands voice Both voices on Family guy are done by the same guy
Wheeljack35
City Commander
News Credits: 26
Watch Wheeljack35 on YouTube

Postby jON3.0 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:35 pm

Wheeljack35 wrote:WOW LOL that was fracking awesome!

I loved how the voices sounded like the origionala especailly in Ultra Magnus

Tracks had a gay voice and Jazz had more of Clevelands voice Both voices on Family guy are done by the same guy

Thanks, bro! Seth MacFarlane voices the majority of the cast on Family Guy, and I did the same thing in this video... oh, the irony! I didn't INTENTIONALLY have a Family Guy thing. Originally, Jazz sounded like the G1 version but it was too close to Blaster in the Cybertronian Idol sketch, so I changed it. I had always wanted to do the "feminine" teacher from Family Guy for Tracks and my brother is the one who suggested Patrick Warburton for Grimlock (Joe in Family Guy) but at the time, I didn't realize he was in Family Guy as well... so it was kind of by accident. :D
JON BAILEY
jON3.0
Headmaster Jr
Watch jON3.0 on YouTube
Buy from jON3.0 on eBay

Return to Transformers Video Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ONGOING #24 Cvr A IDW Comics 2011 24A (W) Costa (CA) Ramondelli"
Transformers ONGOI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #23 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926X"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #10 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 SEP210478 10A (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #3 Cvr C IDW Comics 2022 MAY221567 3C (CA) Gauntt"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #49 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #1 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 1RIA (CA) Caltsoudas 211118B"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WAR'S END #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 DEC210546 1A (CA) Hernandez"
Transformers WAR'S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #3 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Texeira (W) Salicrup 171019F"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr D Image Comics 2023 0823IM289 1D (CA) Ottley"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr D Image Comics 2023 0923IM827 (CA) LaRosa"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers UNICRON #6 Cvr B 1st Printing IDW Comic 2018 AUG180713 6B (CA) Raiz"
Transformers UNICR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #4 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915P"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #31 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/A) Budiansky (A) Perlin 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #14 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 14A (CA) Zama AUG190756"
TRANSFORMERS #14 C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Firefly Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON