This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers 3 film makers being sued...

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Transformers 3 film makers being sued...

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:13 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Her one eye has been sewn shut.
She's slowly regaining use of her body and the left side is paralyzed.
She was involved in a stunt she wasn't supposed to be in.
They're only asking for $50,000.00

....they have every right to sue. Some of you are... Well, I can't say what I'd really like to say, but your little displays here are despicable.

I hope you lot and the Bay headhunters all pack up and leave the fandom. We're better off without you.

dragons wrote:dont need to ses spychic to see that coming, i dont know how story ended but someone died on batman darknight set not sue if they got sued but moslty when i hear people sueing i hate it you look at my car funny im suing you most of these sueing cases happen on judge judy that should not even be considerd taking sue action against this one i dont know

I can't even read this. I've tried time and again to see if I could figure out what you're saying. Try again? O_o
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Screamfleet » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:45 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Windsweeper wrote:I hope she recovers soon.

There are too many posers out there who think it's cool to come across as ruthless. Others think they're better or smarter than everyone else.

These misguided individuals need to learn that compassion is not a weakness. It is in fact our greatest strength.

Again, all the best to the girl involved.

Head injuries can be terrible and awful. She might have a really really hard time in a few years. You can get a concussion one day, recover in a week to a month, and not notice the damage that's been done for a year.

I understand people getting upset over lawsuits. I think americans sue each other too often. I dont think this is the case. I can put myself in this womans place. Thinking "awesome I get to be an extra in this movie" and then she becomes seriously injured.
Screamfleet
Pretender
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Flashwave » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:33 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Autobot032 wrote:Her one eye has been sewn shut.
She's slowly regaining use of her body and the left side is paralyzed.
She was involved in a stunt she wasn't supposed to be in.
They're only asking for $50,000.00

....they have every right to sue. Some of you are... Well, I can't say what I'd really like to say, but your little displays here are despicable.

I hope you lot and the Bay headhunters all pack up and leave the fandom. We're better off without you.

dragons wrote:dont need to ses spychic to see that coming, i dont know how story ended but someone died on batman darknight set not sue if they got sued but moslty when i hear people sueing i hate it you look at my car funny im suing you most of these sueing cases happen on judge judy that should not even be considerd taking sue action against this one i dont know

I can't even read this. I've tried time and again to see if I could figure out what you're saying. Try again? O_o

Thank you for posting actual fact. I'll be completely honest "Get Over It" has also been playing in the back of my mind since this happned. I fully agree that a suit for loss and recovery is well deserved. But the people who have been ranting about suits to become millionaires are not completely off-base. Too many people have corrupted the system that way, and it's sad. 50K, sounds fair to me. Should cover med quite nicelyl, giver her enough to continue her normal life, while not on our (The movie goer's) dime. I'm all for compensation like this.

What Dragons said:

Didn't need to be psychic to see that one coming. I don't know how the story ended, but someone died on the Batman:Dark Night set. Not sure if they got sued but mostly when I hear people suing I hate it. "You look at my car funny; I sue you!" Most of these suit cases happen on Judge Judy, that should not even be considered suit action. [As far as] taking suit action on this one I don't know.

Did I interpret that about right? No offence meant.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Skill: 9

Postby lowman_x » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm

Motto: "It's all about perspective."
Weapon: High-Energy Particle Beam Rifle
Wow.

I mean... just wow.

I have never, ever, seen such a lack of empathy for another human being than I have just read on this forum and I work with some seriously socially messed up people in my job.

To say I'm disgusted and more than a little disturbed is an understatement.
"I've got better things to do tonight than die."
lowman_x
Fuzor
Alt Mode: Spacecraft
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Vicalliose » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:33 pm

Motto: "Focus on one thing at a time? Are you crazy!? WHO DO YOU THINK I AM!!!"
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Sonic Boomer Gun
Be you Bay hater or not.

Anyone who doesn't side with the woman is a cruel soulless shell of a human being.

They decided last minute to put her in a scene she wasn't meant to be in, and they should pay for their incompetence.
"Government, even in it's best state, is but a necessary evil; in it's worst state, an intolerable one." -Thomas Paine
Vicalliose
Targetmaster
Watch Vicalliose on YouTube
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 3
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 1

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:47 pm

Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
Just so were clear, i do feel for her and hope she gets better. Regardless of being an extra or the actual stunt man no one deserves to get hurt and i wish that on no one.

Its good to here that she seems to be only coleting what seems to be medical bills. I would have thought that they would have acumilated to more than $50,000, but hey, if thats what their asking for for than that seems more than fair for the production team.

I'm just glad to see that this isn't some out of control lawsuit for 10's of millions of dollars. Like i said, i don't wish, nor does anyone deserve harm to come to them. But when working as an extra, even if your aren't directly involved in the stunt there is still an inhirt risk that somthing can go wrong and you could be hurt. I wish her and her family the best and will hold her in my prayers.
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!

Suck my popsicle!! :p

Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
5150 Cruiser
Headmaster
News Credits: 5
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Courage: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Screamfleet » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:56 am

I hate the over use of CGI in films, but, I have to say, maybe some directors should consider it for certain aspects of their films.
Screamfleet
Pretender
Intelligence: 7

Postby Lord Grimlock » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:40 am

first off if she didnt sign on to do the stunt what is she doing on the transformers set in the first place so no i dont feel sympathy and if she did sign on to be in the stunt scene she should have understood the consequences she should have understood the dangers
Lord Grimlock
Minibot

Postby Autobot032 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:04 am

Lord Grimlock wrote:first off if she didnt sign on to do the stunt what is she doing on the transformers set in the first place so no i dont feel sympathy and if she did sign on to be in the stunt scene she should have understood the consequences she should have understood the dangers

Have you tried reading the story of what happened? At all?

She signed on to be an extra in a scene.
She was driving her own vehicle for that scene.
While this was going on, they were filming a stunt that had NOTHING TO DO WITH HER. NOTHING. That stunt failed, miserably, and she was badly hurt, through no fault of her own. She never signed off on a stunt that had nothing to do with her. She was hurt when it was least expected and completely out of her control. She did nothing wrong, she did what was asked of her and she was gravely injured for it.

A steel cable snapped through her windshield, slashed her head like the cable was a whip, and because of this she wrecked her car a mile down the road, into the median divider.

She's paralyzed on the left side, her eye is sewn shut so her eye doesn't dry out and fall out of her head, she has barely any motor function in a great deal of her body and she's slowly starting to regain bits and pieces of her day to day as she heals.

And all for a stunt that didn't involve her. She got hurt, it's their fault, not her's, and she deserves any compensation they give her.

So, let's try this one more time:

1.) She filmed her scene as she was asked to do.

2.) They were filming a stunt for another scene at the same time, and her driving scene and the stunt were not the same scene and had nothing to do with each other.

3.) The tow cable snapped, a cable they were to check and certify as being safe, and it cut through her windshield and her skull, leaving her potentially paralyzed for the rest of her life.

4.) She signed a waiver for being an extra in the scene she was meant to be in. She did not sign a waiver for stuntwork, nor was she to be involved in said stunt.

It's their fault, not her's.

Next time you want to pick on someone in her situation, you read the WHOLE story before you start rattling off your mouth. Making uninformed, ignorant posts such as these only make us, the fandom, look bad by association with you.

Why are you being so cruel to someone who did nothing wrong and isn't even suing? It's her family suing, not her. She's debilitated and most likely it'll be permanent and the fee that the family is asking for will cover only some of her medical bills. They're not in this to make money, they're not trying to rob anyone blind.

How dare you.

*shakes head in disgust*

EDIT: Need proof? Here you go.

a metal object struck Gabriella Cedillo's personal 2006 Toyota. It went through the windshield and hit the 24-year-old driver who was not a stunt professional or member of the stunt personnel. The Toyota hit the inner median concrete barrier wall and had extensive damage to the driver's side. UPDATE: WLS-TV reports a similar tow-rig setup broke the day before.

And this little gem, coming from Paramount itself:

Paramount just weighed in with me to say that the injured extra was not involved in the stunt, that her car was not involved in the stunt, that a "freak accident caused her injury", that she and her car were more than 500 feet from the stunt

So now, you tell me...how did an extra, 500 feet away bring this upon herself? The rig failed the night before, and it failed during her scene. She was FIVE HUNDRED FEET AWAY and the force of that metal coming at her, was enough to cut her windshield and her SKULL.

They clearly say she wasn't involved in the stunt, yet she still ended up getting hurt.

Are you getting the picture now? At all?
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper

Postby Matrix. » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:43 am

Autobot032 deserves a medal for that. Well said.

We need a mod or something - these are exactly the kind of comments that get picked up by tabloid newspapers and used against online fandoms. It could reflect VERY poorly if people were to see this.
Matrix.
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:50 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
It's nobodies fault, as Paramount said she wasn't in the stunt and the stunt in question was done in a legally "sufficient" distance from her scene, nobody expected or wanted this to happen so don't say it's the film makers fault - it was a freak accident, they happen all the time on film sets just most end with nobody getting hurt.

I feel sorry for her and do hope that she comes out OK in the end, and that the paralysis is only temporary and goes away after medical treatment.

I'm still not really in favour of suing and pretending like this was all Paramount's fault but the sum seems to be calculated to cover the medical treatment plus a few expenses related to it and not to get rich from her misfortune so I do hope they win.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby Covenant » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:39 am

Motto: "Just keep going.."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
In regards to this update, I hope the dear girl gets every penny she can. Any form of permanent brain damage ranks in something I'd call the "No money will make up for it" category, but in light of a lack of ability to undo permanent damage - monetary compensation sounds damn good to me. To me, this is just an inevitable occurance with Bay's reckless action-shooting style.

But in regards to some of commentary in this topic; Seriously? WTF.
Covenant
Combiner
Buy from Covenant on eBay
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby D-340 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:44 am

Autobot032 wrote:
Lord Grimlock wrote:first off if she didnt sign on to do the stunt what is she doing on the transformers set in the first place so no i dont feel sympathy and if she did sign on to be in the stunt scene she should have understood the consequences she should have understood the dangers

Have you tried reading the story of what happened? At all?

She signed on to be an extra in a scene.
She was driving her own vehicle for that scene.
While this was going on, they were filming a stunt that had NOTHING TO DO WITH HER. NOTHING. That stunt failed, miserably, and she was badly hurt, through no fault of her own. She never signed off on a stunt that had nothing to do with her. She was hurt when it was least expected and completely out of her control. She did nothing wrong, she did what was asked of her and she was gravely injured for it.

A steel cable snapped through her windshield, slashed her head like the cable was a whip, and because of this she wrecked her car a mile down the road, into the median divider.

She's paralyzed on the left side, her eye is sewn shut so her eye doesn't dry out and fall out of her head, she has barely any motor function in a great deal of her body and she's slowly starting to regain bits and pieces of her day to day as she heals.

And all for a stunt that didn't involve her. She got hurt, it's their fault, not her's, and she deserves any compensation they give her.

So, let's try this one more time:

1.) She filmed her scene as she was asked to do.

2.) They were filming a stunt for another scene at the same time, and her driving scene and the stunt were not the same scene and had nothing to do with each other.

3.) The tow cable snapped, a cable they were to check and certify as being safe, and it cut through her windshield and her skull, leaving her potentially paralyzed for the rest of her life.

4.) She signed a waiver for being an extra in the scene she was meant to be in. She did not sign a waiver for stuntwork, nor was she to be involved in said stunt.

It's their fault, not her's.

Next time you want to pick on someone in her situation, you read the WHOLE story before you start rattling off your mouth. Making uninformed, ignorant posts such as these only make us, the fandom, look bad by association with you.

Why are you being so cruel to someone who did nothing wrong and isn't even suing? It's her family suing, not her. She's debilitated and most likely it'll be permanent and the fee that the family is asking for will cover only some of her medical bills. They're not in this to make money, they're not trying to rob anyone blind.

How dare you.

*shakes head in disgust*

EDIT: Need proof? Here you go.

a metal object struck Gabriella Cedillo's personal 2006 Toyota. It went through the windshield and hit the 24-year-old driver who was not a stunt professional or member of the stunt personnel. The Toyota hit the inner median concrete barrier wall and had extensive damage to the driver's side. UPDATE: WLS-TV reports a similar tow-rig setup broke the day before.

And this little gem, coming from Paramount itself:

Paramount just weighed in with me to say that the injured extra was not involved in the stunt, that her car was not involved in the stunt, that a "freak accident caused her injury", that she and her car were more than 500 feet from the stunt

So now, you tell me...how did an extra, 500 feet away bring this upon herself? The rig failed the night before, and it failed during her scene. She was FIVE HUNDRED FEET AWAY and the force of that metal coming at her, was enough to cut her windshield and her SKULL.

They clearly say she wasn't involved in the stunt, yet she still ended up getting hurt.

Are you getting the picture now? At all?

I commend you on this sir, but you're trying to teach sense to the senseless. This guy is an asshat moron who humanity would be better without.

"Consider the knowledge dropped."
From ToplessRobot.com:• "Watching Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is marginally better than sh***ing your pants, but it takes a lot longer." Very well put.
D-340
Headmaster

Postby Albershide » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:20 am

Producers cleared of all charges:

http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/12/transform ... -to-blame/

Thanks to TFW2005.
Albershide
Vehicon
News Credits: 24

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:36 am

Albershide wrote:Producers cleared of all charges:

Thanks to TFW2005.

Well, I didn't want Bay or the producers to suffer, but someone should be held accountable.

Paramount made a promise to compensate her, I hope they stand by it.

Regardless of whether or not it was a freak accident, she wasn't supposed to be a part of the stunt and they included her anyway.

That, to me, says liability.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper

Transformers 3: Paramount cleared of liability!

Postby Dead Metal » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:07 am

Thanks to seibertron.com member Alberside we can give you an update to the horrific accident which happened last month during filming of Transformers 3.
TMZ has posted an exclusive article explaining that Paramount was cleared and not liable for what happened to the extra.
Click here to read the original article on TMZ.

Intah-wib-buls?

Dead Metal
God Of Transformers

Postby Dead Metal » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:10 am

Autobot032 wrote:
Albershide wrote:Producers cleared of all charges:

Thanks to TFW2005.

Well, I didn't want Bay or the producers to suffer, but someone should be held accountable.

Paramount made a promise to compensate her, I hope they stand by it.

Regardless of whether or not it was a freak accident, she wasn't supposed to be a part of the stunt and they included her anyway.

That, to me, says liability.

No she was not included, they where filming two scenes at the same time, just because the stunt they where filming for one scene went wrong and effected her while doing a different scene does not mean that they included her in the stunt.

Intah-wib-buls?

Dead Metal
God Of Transformers

Postby First-Aid » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:34 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Call me sentimental, but I really think that if she ends up needing help with medical bills and other things down the road (which Paramount should cover but I've dealt with workers' comp and they are a--holes and stall as much as possible) that we as a collector's community should put something together involving all of the fansites to help out. She's really kind of a part of Transformers lore now (for all the wrong reasons) and I think we should support her.
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby Liftgate » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:47 am

Motto: ""I can fix anything.""
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
Some of you on here are just pieces of crap, and you know who you are.

The studio is responsible for accidents related to the filming of their movie, period. Unless extras were required to sign a waver which totally gave up all rights (which would be very lengthy, convoluted, not to mention outright shady), then the studio will have to compensate her for medical cost and physical disabilities she may be left with.

I certainly hope this girl never reads what some of you here and other pieces of garbage have wrote on other sites.
Liftgate
Fuzor
Intelligence: N/A
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 3

Postby Liftgate » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:11 am

First-Aid to the rescue! :P

Sorry, that's good though. Your noble intentions wouldn't have anything to do with the fact she's cute, would it? No, just kidding, that's a really nice idea you have. The studio should handle things, but you never know, maybe if they don't step up.
Liftgate
Fuzor

Postby Blackstreak » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:35 am

Motto: ""I'm stronger than I look, but not as strong as I think I am.""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
It's unfortunate she was paralyzed, unfortunate the accident happened at all. I would think at minimum her hospitalization and medical bills were already covered, if not by Paramount then by Workman's Comp.

# of Transformers in collection: 332
Looking for 1985 Action Cards
Blackstreak
Godmaster
Watch Blackstreak on YouTube
Buy from Blackstreak on eBay
Alt Mode: Datsun 280 ZX or Dodge Viper
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Dead Metal » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:12 am

First-Aid wrote:Call me sentimental, but I really think that if she ends up needing help with medical bills and other things down the road (which Paramount should cover but I've dealt with workers' comp and they are a--holes and stall as much as possible) that we as a collector's community should put something together involving all of the fansites to help out. She's really kind of a part of Transformers lore now (for all the wrong reasons) and I think we should support her.

That's actually a good idea, wouldn't be the first time we rooted together do do something similar.

Intah-wib-buls?

Dead Metal
God Of Transformers

Postby Liftgate » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:44 am

Blackstreak wrote:It's unfortunate she was paralyzed, unfortunate the accident happened at all. I would think at minimum her hospitalization and medical bills were already covered, if not by Paramount then by Workman's Comp.

You could be right there, I dunno how workers comp works in a situation like this. I'll echo what First-Aid said about workers comp though, in that it's almost a joke and frustrating to no end. I got hurt at work once and the workers comp rep I spoke to on the phone twisted every word I said and hit me with so many "Do You Still Beat Your Wife" questions that I wanted to reach through the phone and strangle him. It's really a horrible process, completely Catch 22.
Liftgate
Fuzor

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:15 pm

Motto: "'Til All are One!"
Weapon: Electron Gun
Well, some of my faith in humanity just **** died after reading some of the posts here. Have you no shame? Have you no empathy? Apparently not. :-x
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Postby Redimus » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:40 pm

Motto: "Better than Michael Bay..."
The News Post wrote:Transformers 3: Paramount cleared of liability!

The lawyers may have ruled that Transformers 3 isn't Paramount's fault, but I still hold them responsible!
Duly Appointed Representative in Chief of the Decpeticon Coprophage Accord.
Second class scavenger.
Better RED than DEAD!
Better still
RDD!
Redimus
Guardian Of Seibertron
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Skill: 10

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #3 Cvr D Boom Studios Comics 2023 DEC220386 3D (CA) Rivera"
MMPR TMNT II #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT JENNIKA II #4 (of 6) IDW Comics 2021 Ninja Turtles NOV200377 (CA) Nishijima"
TMNT JENNIKA II #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT + USAGI YOJIMBO WHEREWHEN #3 Cvr D RI 1:25 IDW Comics MAR231666 3D Sakai"
TMNT + USAGI YOJIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Garbage Pail Kids TRASHIN THROUGH TIME #3 Cvr K LTD Dynamite Comics GPK 231222K"
Garbage Pail Kids ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #11 Cvr A IDW Comics 2024 DEC231065 11A (CA) Schoening"
NEW!
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #148 Cvr A IDW Comics 2024 DEC231060 148A Turtles Ongoing (CA) Federici"
NEW!
TMNT #148 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT X STRANGER THINGS #2 Cvr D IDW Comics 2023 JUN231495 2D (CA) Gorham"
TMNT X STRANGER TH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Garbage Pail Kids TRASHIN THROUGH TIME #2 Cvr A Dynamite Comics 2A SEP230272 GPK"
Garbage Pail Kids ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #5 Cvr G 1:10 Dynamite Comics Disney FEB230518 5G (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #5 Cvr G ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #127 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 Ninja Turtles JAN220481 127A (CA) Tunica"
TMNT #127 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR 30TH ANNV SPECIAL #1 Cvr D Boom Studios Comics JUN230422 (CA) Photo"
MMPR 30TH ANNV SPE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #4 Cvr E Boom Studios Comics 2023 JAN230391 4E (CA) Clarke"
MMPR TMNT II #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT + USAGI YOJIMBO WHEREWHEN #5 Cvr D 1:25 RI IDW Comics MAY231428 5D Sakai"
TMNT + USAGI YOJIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #7 Cvr D 1:10 IDW Comics SEP231299 7D (CA) Ganucheau"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Rumble(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON