This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Hasbro Answers Seibertron.Com Q&A

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Hasbro Answers Seibertron.Com Q&A

Postby Seibertron » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:47 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Shadowstream wrote:How depressingly pointless. Really, I hope we never have to have these dumb Q&As ever again since they rarely contribute worthwhile information. Hell, I don't even trust the people who run this hole either.

Which hole are you referring to?
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby bray_man » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:03 am

Well, if there are any third party people out there reading this thread, now would be an awesome time to announce that you were developing a Fracas Targetmaster sidekick for Scourge, as I'm sure you would probably sell about a trillion of them.

Who was making the targetmaster for Classics HotRod, again?
bray_man
Mini-Con

Postby Relic Dinobot » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:04 am

Motto: "Learn from the past or be doomed to repeat it."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Imagine the uproar if ever Takara's version of Scourge comes with an actual transformable Targetmaster partner... :P
Relic Dinobot
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Counterpunch » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:19 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Shadowstream wrote:Hell, I don't even trust the people who run this hole either.

Yea...what?

I run holes all day long, with great success. :-?
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Rated X » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:43 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
No offense but 2 wasted questions and you go 2 "NO's"....
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby It Is Him » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:50 am

Seibertron wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:hasbro will only answer questions they want to answer
to give us an illusion that they are giving us what we want to hear
but they actually are in control and tell us really nothing

We won't be participating in the Q&A any further for a variety of reasons. I hope that we can start up something here on Seibertron.com where we do our best to answer your questions. I think this approach might provide more answers to our average user than our experience has been with the "official" Q&A program.

I support this idea completely.
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
It Is Him
City Commander
News Credits: 16

Postby Tytus » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:52 am

I know you guys are disappointed that you're only getting "lame" answers, but are you really expecting Hasbro to share their business plans with you? That is how toy companies, and any companies selling a product for that matter, operate. They don't comment on leaked information, don't discuss certain things until they are formally announced, etc. They're not being lazy, they are just protecting their product. It's good business practice.

I have little to no experience with communications with Hasbro, but from years of Q&A with LEGO employees I've come to understand the kind of questions they can answer, and the kind that would be a waste of time on both ends. Discussions on current products are wide open, but upcoming stuff is off limits until that information is officially released by the company.

That's just the way it is.

Granted, the person who answers questions for LEGO is more or less a saint, receiving waves of questions every day and answering all of them even if it's with the generic "I am not allowed to discuss this at this time". He is even a member on the fan site, participates in the forums, and takes pm'd questions directly.

Limiting an entire website to two questions of your choosing is absolutely ridiculous.
Tytus
Mini-Con

Postby griftimus prime » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:23 am

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
does hasbro have a new promo code?
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Cheetron » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:48 am

I had a feeling the questions were going to be answered like this. For someone who doesn't really care what figure they come out with next, or what color it should be, I never followed it much. But after the quality dropped so bad that I was returning more toys than i was buying, I started checking out the older question. There was a huge trend of "no comments" from Hasbro. About everything.

Are you making a so and so toy? No comment

repaint of this guy? No comment

This line of guys? No comment

Are you an actual employee of the company? No comment

Did they break the magic 8-ball and you were forced to do this instead? Oh yea... Oh wait, I meant no comment.

It just seemed like they quit caring at all. I know they never did but it seemed to get worse. I am fully behind your decision to stop submitting questions Seibertron. I know it was nice of them to offer to answer questions but when you offer to do something, you do it. I had hoped that after the Hall of Fame event, maybe they would give 2 shakes about one person who bought their products. I was wrong.

I apologize if this seems like a rant. I just got done trying to deal with Target.whatever about a return I made 2 months ago that i have not been refunded for. They won't acknowledge my return even though I have confirmation they accepted it. So rough day, sorry.
Cheetron
Pretender

Postby LiKwid » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:35 am

Motto: "When In doubt..Invert polarities!!!!"
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
For competitive reasons

What competition? Is this more from a busniess stand point? i never quite got this..Is there some underground mega toy compnay that could steal their ideas in the night? I highly doubt fansproject or any other 3rd party company would deliberatley bring down the wrath of hasbros legal department upon themselves..

I say send them some questions like..

"What does optimus prime like on his pizza"

or
"what does Startscream like to do on his days off?"

It's pretty much established that they wont say anything important so I say, lets ask them totally stupid questions..At least have some fun with it..Seems like people get really bent out of shape about the answers Hasbro gives so I say don't give them a reason too..

Shadowstream wrote:How depressingly pointless. Really, I hope we never have to have these dumb Q&As ever again since they rarely contribute worthwhile information. Hell, I don't even trust the people who run this hole either.

Que?
Counterpunch wrote:FP sure does provide some F'd up head.

Sell me your Beast wars stuff!!!!
Transformers Earth wars-SiNxBruticus
LiKwid
Gestalt
News Credits: 8
Buy from LiKwid on eBay
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:44 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
LiKwid wrote:
For competitive reasons

What competition? Is this more from a busniess stand point? i never quite got this..Is there some underground mega toy compnay that could steal their ideas in the night? I highly doubt fansproject or any other 3rd party company would deliberatley bring down the wrath of hasbros legal department upon themselves..

Industrial espionage. I'm no legal expert, but if Hasbro tells the fans they're planning such-and-such, those ideas can indeed be "stolen" and adapted by another toy company, Bandai for instance. Hasbro then has no real legal foothold of taking it to court, since the ideas are out in the open, or "public domain".
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby ArmadaPrime » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:04 am

Weapon: Requiem Blaster
surely they could just repaint nightstick?
that would make people a bit happy
Certified Expert™ in reading wikis to pretend I know more about things than I actually do
ArmadaPrime
Brainmaster
News Credits: 3

Postby Galvatron X » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:11 am

Motto: "Such heroic nonsense..."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon

Whoa!

That's a pretty ballsy comment, man! Especially considering the site owner is quite close...
Galvatron X
Gestalt Team Leader
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 4

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:42 am

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
No big loss really. They never give out any real information and when they do it's wrong. I haven't trusted them since the RotF Devastator thing. There are 9 vehicles that form him in the movie and when asked about it hasbro said there were only 7. It's like they don't even listen to the questions so there's no point in asking.
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3

Postby Mindmaster » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:43 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Well, that answers the Fracas question. Too bad Scourge doesn't come with him. Perhaps you can buy a Nightstick from eBay or something and use him as Fracas. But that's just me. ;) :lol:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: Infinity

Postby Mindmaster » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:50 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"

Damn, dude, get a grip. It helps a lot actually. For instance, if one of us were to ask "Is there any plans for an (enter TF name here) figure?" and Hasbro replies "Yes/No, there are/are no plans to release said character as a figure.". Helps the TF community a lot. And the staff here is definitely dependable. I would have been banned because of some stupid mistakes if my good homie Blurrz didn't tell me about my mistake. ;) This comment is almost about as bad as that video of some stupid kid saying that Killzone 2 is better than Halo: Reach. :BANG_HEAD: 8-}
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: Infinity

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:32 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Okay, to all who are compalaining about the lackluster quality of these questions, I agree. These are lousy questions, plain and simple.

To all who are saying that Hasbro can't answer any decently good questions, I disagree.

Looking over the entire September 2010 Q&A session, I'd say that the questions asked by every other website were better questions than the ones asked from here.

Now admittedly, not all of these good questions were answered (how we wanted them to be), but those that were still got pretty good answers. Allspark.com, ASM, AwesomeToyBlog, Parry Game Preserve, even TFWiki.net themselves all asked some good questions and each received some good enough responses to their questions.

And sometimes, even when some of these questions were too juicy to be given a straight answer, Hasbro didn't just up and say "sorry, no comment at this time," but provided some small feedback to tide over those who asked. Like when TFWiki.net asked about Alpha Trion and when Allspark.com asked about The Fallen, Hasbro gave some indication that the new WFC/Exodus/Prime story is an completely new thing that may discard the entire mutliverse of previosu media altogether! That's pretty ambitious, throwing away nearly everything establised before in favor of moving ahead with this new set up.

tl:dr, it doesn't hurt to try and ask something good even if it doesn't get answered correctly. It just has to be asked the right way.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Firepower: 7

Postby Universal Prime » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:37 pm

Motto: ""So long as I'm still standing I am fit for duty.""
Weapon: Lightning Rifle
Tytus wrote:I know you guys are disappointed that you're only getting "lame" answers, but are you really expecting Hasbro to share their business plans with you? That is how toy companies, and any companies selling a product for that matter, operate. They don't comment on leaked information, don't discuss certain things until they are formally announced, etc. They're not being lazy, they are just protecting their product. It's good business practice.

I have little to no experience with communications with Hasbro, but from years of Q&A with LEGO employees I've come to understand the kind of questions they can answer, and the kind that would be a waste of time on both ends. Discussions on current products are wide open, but upcoming stuff is off limits until that information is officially released by the company.

Granted, the person who answers questions for LEGO is more or less a saint, receiving waves of questions every day and answering all of them even if it's with the generic "I am not allowed to discuss this at this time". He is even a member on the fan site, participates in the forums, and takes pm'd questions directly.

Limiting an entire website to two questions of your choosing is absolutely ridiculous.
Greg Farshtey of BZPower right? Guy is a saint.

Anyway, I think a Seibertron unique Q/A would be great. But I am disappointed in that I didn't get to ask a great question:
What elements go into the standard continuity?
This is one that would be interesting just so it gives a base for people to make their own universes.

But it is nice to see us walking away once we get fed up of non-answers.
http://heroicc300.livejournal.com/

Those hands, I can't forget those silly, delicate hands. Always spinning and dancing and cutting away, spinning and dancing and crushing away, twirling and whirling and warping around and away. No escape, no escape. Every time I close my eyes they come back. Any serenity I gain is lost by their image. No escape, no escape, nothing can get me away from those dancing, enthusiastic, delicate hands and their diamond fingers.......
Universal Prime
Minibot
Strength: 7
Speed: ???
Courage: 5
Skill: 8

Postby Marcdachamp » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:57 pm

Well. Scourge just went from a definite purchase to a wait and see. :BANG_HEAD:
Marcdachamp
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Kibble » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:20 pm

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
Weapon: No Weapon
LiKwid wrote:I say send them some questions like..

"What does optimus prime like on his pizza"

or
"what does Startscream like to do on his days off?"

It's pretty much established that they wont say anything important so I say, lets ask them totally stupid questions..At least have some fun with it..Seems like people get really bent out of shape about the answers Hasbro gives so I say don't give them a reason too..

Those are both questions I'd love to see Hasbro's answers to... :lol:

BTW, would it be inappropriate to quote that "hole" comment for my sig? Not that I agree with it, I just think it's hilarious dude had the balls to post it. Even better is that it makes no sense! What's there not to trust?
Last edited by Kibble on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kibble
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby Seibertron » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:26 pm

griftimus prime wrote:does hasbro have a new promo code?

I'm assuming you mean for HasbroToyShop.com. I think the best code out there right now is alltoy15 (or it might be alltoys15 with an "s"). I just used it last week to buy TF Ghost Rider and Helicopter Spider-Man.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Seibertron » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:41 pm

Tytus wrote:I know you guys are disappointed that you're only getting "lame" answers, but are you really expecting Hasbro to share their business plans with you? That is how toy companies, and any companies selling a product for that matter, operate. They don't comment on leaked information, don't discuss certain things until they are formally announced, etc. They're not being lazy, they are just protecting their product. It's good business practice.

I think that most of my frustration comes from how much time is put into sending the questions to Hasbro. While it might seem ridiculous, it somehow takes me about twenty minutes or so to do the initial news post asking people to submit their questions, and then about an hour to sort through the questions users submit to figure out what to send. I read through all of the questions, try to figure out which ones I already know the answer to, put the email together in the format which Hasbro requires, and then send it. If that doesn't happen by 10am on the Monday the questions are due, we just never hear back from them.

I got really frustrated after this happened with BotCon. The questions were due the day after BotCon. God forbid I forgot about the Q&A during the week of BotCon. It would have been very courteous of them to move the deadline back a week or at the least to remind us that the questions were due. I sent them an email asking if they would be flexible on the deadline because of Botcon and I initially got a firm "no", explained my frustration, then got a "we'll see what we can do". Ultimately, they never answered our questions and the answer I was given was because we didn't have it in by 10am the day after BotCon. The day after the weekend where I worked 12 to 18 hour days for five days straight doing nothing but promoting their brand. The day after when I expect many Hasbro employees weren't even back to work after having worked all weekend at BotCon. That was ludicrous. I also noticed that many of the other Transformers sites didn't get Q&As answered from the Monday after BotCon so I know we're not alone with this scenario.

I hate wasted time. I have so much on my plate with this site that I hate it when a moment is wasted on something that doesn't come to fruition. I have better things to do with my time to keep this site up and running than attempt to get two restrictive questions answered hastily.

Some of you might be wondering why I don't have someone else on the staff handle this if I'm so busy with Seibertron.com. As Tigertracks24 can attest, we tried that for about a year, and it ended in disaster because they couldn't figure out that Tigertracks24 wasn't the owner of Seibertron.com once I got him involved with handling the Q&A. After several incidents happened where they were sending him emails that were meant for me, I decided it was too much having more than 1 person involved so I went back to being the primary contact. All this for two questions to get answered.

I'd rather spend my time answering all of your questions every six weeks and have a rewarding experience with the people on this site than trying to get two questions answered (or not answered if we miss the strict deadline) and hearing people complain about the worthless questions we sent or the worthless answers we received. There has to be a more productive way to do this.

So, on that note, I spent about 3 hours last night going through the questions that were asked and answering them to the best of my ability. Some of the more involved people on this site will think it's a waste of time, but I think the casual fans (which far out number us die-hards) will find the answers I provided to be informative and perhaps entertaining. If anything, it will provide a great platform from which we can all discuss the answers to the questions -- some of which you guys might be able to answer better than I was. Either way, it will be a far better way to spend our time than on the two questions that were answered in this topic.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Seibertron » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:46 pm

Energon Is My Drug wrote:

Whoa!

That's a pretty ballsy comment, man! Especially considering the site owner is quite close...

Nearby. Real nearby.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Amelie » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:48 pm

Motto: "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll be going now.."
Weapon: No Weapon
Seibertron wrote:Nearby. Real nearby.

Now all that remains is for you to blow your cover and get shot like an ass. :lol:
Burn wrote:Let it be known, I murdered Amelie.
Accidentally.

Back from the dead, like some curious zombie amalgam...
Amelie
Godmaster
News Credits: 33
Alt Mode: Unicrons Transformation Cog
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1

Postby Tytus » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:04 pm

Seibertron wrote:
Tytus wrote:Limiting an entire website to two questions of your choosing is absolutely ridiculous.

I think that most of my frustration comes from how much time is put into sending the questions to Hasbro. While it might seem ridiculous, it somehow takes me about twenty minutes or so to do the initial news post asking people to submit their questions, and then about an hour to sort through the questions users submit to figure out what to send. I read through all of the questions, try to figure out which ones I already know the answer to, put the email together in the format which Hasbro requires, and then send it. If that doesn't happen by 10am on the Monday the questions are due, we just never hear back from them.

I hope you didn't interpret this as me saying your efforts were ridiculous. By "your" I meant Hasbro's. By the sound of it they see this whole Q&A thing as a chore. You would think someone at the company enjoys their job enough to take the time to acknowledge the fanbase with a little more enthusiasm.
Tytus
Mini-Con

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars BOUNTY HUNTERS #18 Marvel Comics 2021 SEP211024 (CA) Camuncoli"
Star Wars BOUNTY H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK MIRROR WAR #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210535 1B (CA) Madriaga"
STAR TREK MIRROR W ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK #3 Cvr D RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2023 OCT221739 3D 3RI (CA) Rosanas"
STAR TREK #3 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS DARTH VADER #20 var Marvel Comics 2022 DEC211075 (CA) Ienco"
STAR WARS DARTH VA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS #30 Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221168 (CA) Segovia (W) Soule (A) Genolet"
STAR WARS #30 Marv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HIDDEN EMPIRE #3 var game Marvel Comics NOV221034 (CA) Estephane"
Star Wars HIDDEN E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Sonic The Hedgehog WINTER JAM Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 SEP231275 (A/CA) Kim"
Sonic The Hedgehog ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK #7 Cvr E 1:25 IDW Comics 2023 FEB231489 7E (CA) Ward"
STAR TREK #7 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #2 Cvr I 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2023 JUN230668 2I (CA) Quah"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek DAY OF BLOOD SHAXS BEST DAY #1 Cvr C 1:10 IDW Comics 2023 JUL231223 1C"
Star Trek DAY OF B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars High Republic Adv CRASH LANDING #1 Dark Horse Comics 2024 One-Shot"
NEW!
Star Wars High Rep ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SONIC THE HEDGEHOG ENDLESS SUMMER Cvr A IDW Comics JUN231425 (CA) Yardley"
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK DEFIANT #4 Cvr A IDW Comics MAR231638 4A (A/CA) Unzueta (W) Cantwell"
STAR TREK DEFIANT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC #7 var Marvel Comics 2023 JAN230973 (CA) Villanelli"
STAR WARS HIGH REP ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Skrapnel" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Hyperfire and Blurr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Sunstreaker Figure" on AMAZON