This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

In-Hand Images Kabaya Gaia Cross

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: In-Hand Images Kabaya Gaia Cross

Postby Dead Metal » Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:05 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Burn wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Well, you can't really expect much from candy toys now, can you?

Considering the other three waves (the ones with at least one Convoy) are all awesome, yes I can expect much from them!

Although the '80s kits that where pretty much just down sized G1 toys are cooler than those.

But my god, this is the ugliest TF I have ever seen, it lets Armada Sideswipe look good.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby Flux Convoy » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:22 am

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
I'm in the process of putting these guys together and stickering them up. I quite like them and the stickers help to break up the much of the "sameness" I'm about halfway through and building them all seems to be the same process with a different vehicle piece at the end. That's what is making me call it quits for today. I'm simply bored lol. Having just completed a collection of combiners, I felt it was necessary to get these too. Fair warning though. These are less transforming toys than they are rearranging parts. Neat little things for cheap though.
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:20 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Flux Convoy wrote:I'm in the process of putting these guys together and stickering them up. I quite like them and the stickers help to break up the much of the "sameness" I'm about halfway through and building them all seems to be the same process with a different vehicle piece at the end. That's what is making me call it quits for today. I'm simply bored lol. Having just completed a collection of combiners, I felt it was necessary to get these too. Fair warning though. These are less transforming toys than they are rearranging parts. Neat little things for cheap though.

I have him, the recent two Gum TF waves, and two sentai sets to build. I'll get to them, eventually.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 316
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Flux Convoy » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:28 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Flux Convoy wrote:I'm in the process of putting these guys together and stickering them up. I quite like them and the stickers help to break up the much of the "sameness" I'm about halfway through and building them all seems to be the same process with a different vehicle piece at the end. That's what is making me call it quits for today. I'm simply bored lol. Having just completed a collection of combiners, I felt it was necessary to get these too. Fair warning though. These are less transforming toys than they are rearranging parts. Neat little things for cheap though.

I have him, the recent two Gum TF waves, and two sentai sets to build. I'll get to them, eventually.

I'm having a tough time finding the Super Ginrai for a decent price. I have God Bomber but no Ginrai to stick him on. :(
Flux Convoy
City Commander

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:54 pm

Flux Convoy wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

I'm having a tough time finding the Super Ginrai for a decent price. I have God Bomber but no Ginrai to stick him on. :(

Where do you live?
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Flux Convoy » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:51 am

Sunny Florida!
Flux Convoy
City Commander

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:26 pm

Flux Convoy wrote:Sunny Florida!

I did get the case of the Candy toys. I think there's an extra PM Prime in there, if ya see where I'm going.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper

Postby Flux Convoy » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:34 pm

I'll take it, just shoot me a PM. I appreciate it :)
Flux Convoy
City Commander

Postby Counterpunch » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:56 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon

I miss it...
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Flux Convoy » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:05 pm

Counterpunch wrote:

I miss it...

Not right now you don't. It is a humid hell and will be for months to come. At least there should be some fantastic thunderstorms for a few months. :)
Flux Convoy
City Commander

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #4 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Texeira (W) Salicrup 230915N"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS vs TERMINATOR #1 Cvr A IDW Comics JAN200696 1A Fullerton 221222A"
TRANSFORMERS vs TE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #14 Cover B IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 14B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #14 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1223IM326 5D (CA) Bustos"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #30 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Trimpe 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #4 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1123IM345 4D (CA) Greene"
TRANSFORMERS #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2RI Pitre-Durocher 230926X"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ptg Quintesson Set of 5 A B C D E Image Comics (CA) Howard"
VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (A/CA) Perlin (W) Macchio 230915S"
TRANSFORMERS THE M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS II #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 SEP221750 4RI"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #28 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Akin (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WAR'S END #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 DEC210547 1B (CA) Lawrence"
Transformers WAR'S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr C Image Comics 2023 0923IM826 (CA) LaRosa"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr A Duke Image Comics 2023 1023IM897 (CA) Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Dead End Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON