This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

CDMW-25 Construction Brigade Power Parts

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

Re: CDMW-25 Construction Brigade Power Parts

Postby grimdragon2001 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:54 am

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
i just hope the big wing stays on better than the vintage does
grimdragon2001
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Postby Nemesis Destron » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:08 am

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
grimdragon2001 wrote:i just hope the big wing stays on better than the vintage does

So this latest add-on is suppose to eliminate that problem? And recently I just pre-ordered what I thought was my final Crazy Devy kit at TFsource and now this....gundam!!! :BANG_HEAD: :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:17 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Nemesis Destron wrote:
grimdragon2001 wrote:i just hope the big wing stays on better than the vintage does

So this latest add-on is suppose to eliminate that problem? And recently I just pre-ordered what I thought was my final Crazy Devy kit at TFsource and now this....gundam!!! :BANG_HEAD: :VEHI:

Yes, the new chest wing is supposed to fasten better than the original which isn't very hard because the original does a lousy job at it.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:15 am

Motto: "'Til All are One!"
Weapon: Electron Gun
lol, just about to ask what the new chest piece does. I was hoping it'd help with keeping Hook in the head slot as well, since that can be a bit of a problem.

And is this the final Devastator upgrade from them?
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Postby Lapse Of Reason » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:03 pm

Weapon: Sword
What a serious waste of money. I now have all of the upgrades and I bought this one so I'd have them all. I just got CDMW-25 and I am quite disappointed. The chest piece is just marginally larger than the original and does not stay on much better. In fact, it I try to press it in all the way so that the peg on one side is fully inserted and the clip on the other side is on, the chest shield is crooked! I have to have it pulled off the peg slightly so that the clips are off in order for it to look right.

The barrel is meh, although I am using the new silver one now. Looks okay, although I might go back to the purple one someday. I'm really only keeping the silver one on so I at least feel I got some value out of this purchase.

The hip piece is articulated by simply using a peg system. Reminds me of the World's Smallest Transformers joint system. The plastic is thinner than the original so you can see light shining through it a little more. At least it is longer and looks a little better than the original size-wise.

Overall, I think this is one of the most pointless upgrades yet. Anyone on the fence should NOT waste their money. If this was maybe $5 I'd say go for it. I can't believe I paid over $30 for this crap.
Lapse Of Reason
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Buy from Lapse Of Reason on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: ???
Skill: 10+

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:53 pm

I got it mostly to complete the set and partially to replace the KO parts I was using.

I'm not sure if my chest shiel is crooked or if it's the waist swivel from the previous upgrade not fitting in very well. But, yeah. There's a lot of empty space thamks to their last upgrade they could have filled using the chest shield. The hip articulation peice is actually the one I like best since it allows you to post Devestator without that part popping off all the time. Although it's soemthing they could have and SHOULD have simply built into the legs they made in the first place.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:25 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Lapse Of Reason wrote:What a serious waste of money. I now have all of the upgrades and I bought this one so I'd have them all. I just got CDMW-25 and I am quite disappointed. The chest piece is just marginally larger than the original and does not stay on much better. In fact, it I try to press it in all the way so that the peg on one side is fully inserted and the clip on the other side is on, the chest shield is crooked! I have to have it pulled off the peg slightly so that the clips are off in order for it to look right.

The barrel is meh, although I am using the new silver one now. Looks okay, although I might go back to the purple one someday. I'm really only keeping the silver one on so I at least feel I got some value out of this purchase.

The hip piece is articulated by simply using a peg system. Reminds me of the World's Smallest Transformers joint system. The plastic is thinner than the original so you can see light shining through it a little more. At least it is longer and looks a little better than the original size-wise.

Overall, I think this is one of the most pointless upgrades yet. Anyone on the fence should NOT waste their money. If this was maybe $5 I'd say go for it. I can't believe I paid over $30 for this crap.

This is pretty spot on. It's a waste of money unless you want the silver barrel. The hip plate is kinda decent. The chest wing is nearly identical to the vintage one.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Previous

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 4B GI JOE 0124IM248 (CA) Bressan + Lucas"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 APR238111 2D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 4A GI JOE 0124IM247 (A/CA) Reilly (W) WIlliamson"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr A Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 2nd ptg Cvr B Baroness Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 0124IM890 (CA) Howard"
NEW!
DUKE #2 2nd ptg Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 4C GI JOE 0124IM249 (CA) Boss (W)Williamson"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr C 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE #18 IDW Comics 2012 210411A (CA) Loh (W) Dixon (A) Rosado"
GI JOE #18 IDW Com ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAY230290 2A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 4C 0224IM257 (CA) Burnham + Reber"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 2A GI JOE 1123IM272 (A/CA) Reilly (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #2 Cvr A Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 7th ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM896 (CA) Di Nicuolo (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #1 7th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 3A 0124IM238 (CA) Milana + Leoni"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 0723IM803 4E (CA) Martinez (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #4 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 4D GI JOE 0124IM250 (CA) Clarke (W) Williamson"
NEW!
DUKE #4 Cvr D 1:25 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ptg Quintesson Set of 5 A B C D E Image Comics (CA) Howard"
VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Movie Anniversary Edition Optimus Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON