This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

CHMS Xtransbots Glider Packaging Teases Galvatron

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

Re: CHMS Xtransbots Glider Packaging Teases Galvatron

Postby Kibble » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:11 pm

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
Weapon: No Weapon
Rated X wrote:Image

:lol: Well played...

For all the hell Universe Galvatron gets, I think he's a lot better looking than this concept.
Kibble
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby Scaleface » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:03 am

This is sorta weird news. According to an announcement at the kotoys.com web site this CHMS Galvatron will be upsized to Masterpiece size! An third party Masterpiece Galvatron?

https://www.kotoys.com/forum/index.php/ ... 096.0.html
Scaleface
Gestalt
News Credits: 49

Postby El Duque » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:05 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Scaleface wrote:This is sorta weird news. According to an announcement at the kotoys.com web site this CHMS Galvatron will be upsized to Masterpiece size! An third party Masterpiece Galvatron?

Interesting, making it MP size seems like a bad move. Voyager I could understand since Hasbro already produced their Classic version in Deluxe size.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Mkall » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:13 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
El Duque wrote:
Scaleface wrote:This is sorta weird news. According to an announcement at the kotoys.com web site this CHMS Galvatron will be upsized to Masterpiece size! An third party Masterpiece Galvatron?

Interesting, making it MP size seems like a bad move. Voyager I could understand since Hasbro already produced their Classic version in Deluxe size.

I'm sorry, but for all their praising, CHMS hasn't been able to reliably do deluxe-sized figures right yet, (Joints too tight or loose, paint details missing, poor faces) these small flaws are only going to me magnified in a MP-scaled figure.

Especially if the figure transforms, which we haven't got proof that it does yet.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:48 pm

It's kinda too bad. At MP scale this just isn't a Classics Galvatron.

We'll see how it is. I'm not aware of a transforming 3rd party Galvatron; it'd be neat if it was an original mold. But, yeah, CHMS didn't nail the Seekers I got and, by all indications, it didn't quite nail down the Hot Rod KO either.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1

Postby Kibble » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:14 am

My interest in this thing was mild to begin with...if they do it as a(n) MP it'll be practically nonexistent. First, I suspect one of these years after HasTak redoes all their MPs ten times over, they'll eventually do Galvatron. Second, the prototype of this thing didn't appear all that incredible to begin with so scale was about the only thing it really had going for it. But whatev, my wallet's new motto is: the more 3rd Party stuff that I can easily pass on, the better!
Kibble
City Commander

Postby victoryconvoy » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:30 pm

mike from ko toys is taking a poll right now to convince chms to make it a voyeger size. Any one starting to think that this will fall through like ultramagnus and fortmax,the reshells and other things. I still cant belive that noone out there has not made a 3rd party galvatron yet!!!!
victoryconvoy
Combiner

Postby victoryconvoy » Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:30 pm

mike from ko toys is taking a poll right now to convince chms to make it a voyeger size. Any one starting to think that this will fall through like ultramagnus and fortmax,the reshells and other things. I still cant belive that noone out there has not made a 3rd party galvatron yet!!!!
victoryconvoy
Combiner

Postby dinogeist » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:32 am

I've been wanting a decent G-1 Gavatron toy since 1986.

I'll buy this one if it's super poseable. voyager or bigger sized,transforms into a 1986 laser canon alt mode.

I won't buy this if it's that awful armor pieces to turn WFC deluxe megatron into galvatron.

i won't buy this if it's deluxe or smaller scale.

i won't buy it if it's a actionmaster type styled toy with nothing transforming into the alt mode.
dinogeist
Godmaster

Postby El Duque » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:45 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
We have some new information regarding the Xtransbots Galvatron hinted at on Glider's packaging. KOToys is reporting that this figure will be a retooled and upsized version of the JazaiToys Galvatron design. The really interesting thing is the size, apparently they are hoping to release this figure in Masterpiece scale. However, the size has not been finalized and voyager size is still on the table. A headless prototype of the figure has also been revealed, check it out below.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby RodimalToyota » Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:57 am

Never thought I would see a MP happy meal toy.
Masterpiece Hoarder
RodimalToyota
Pretender
News Credits: 5

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:00 am

Looks like it transforms like that Jaizitoys mockup. I wonder if the KOed it from something we've never seen or if it's a new mold based off that mockup.

As an MP I'm only mildly excited, but I'd definately love it as a voyager-sized figure for the classics line.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Skywarp64 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:04 am

Motto: "I think, therefore I am. But I don't always think, so I guess I am not."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Am I the only person on this forum who prefers his Transformers smaller? Seriously, I'll be overwhelmed with joy if this is made in Deluxe scale.
PLEASE contact me if you have any of the following, or know where I can find them:
[list]
[*]Cybertron Leader Class Optimus Prime's wings
[*]Powermaster Optimus Prime's Supermode Head
[*]Powermaster Optimus Prime's "Super Smokestacks", or whatever those big grey guns on his Supermode shoulders are called
[*]G1 Optimus Prime's left arm, preferably with the long smokestack

Thank you.

-----------------
#TillAllAreOne
Skywarp64
Godmaster
Watch Skywarp64 on YouTube
Buy from Skywarp64 on eBay
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 1

Postby Rated X » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:47 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Hope they go with voyager.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Nemesis Destron » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:00 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
Rated X wrote:Hope they go with voyager.

Gundam-it please be voyager glass!!! :BANG_HEAD: :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:01 pm

Skywarp64 wrote:Am I the only person on this forum who prefers his Transformers smaller? Seriously, I'll be overwhelmed with joy if this is made in Deluxe scale.

I don't mind deluxe size. It'd go well with Scourge and Cyclonus. But that makes him smaller than Voyager Prime, Voyager Megatron, Protector, or even Titanium Rodimus. He should be the same size as the other leaders.

Although I have like dhow Classics Galvy looks with Scourge and Cyclonus due to their shared size.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby eyl » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:07 pm

I think it will be transformable. Look at the pins on the shoulder, it will enable similar transformation that jizaitoys models. Also, proportion very close to the jizaitoys model.
eyl
Mini-Con

Postby Mykltron » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:20 pm

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
Upscaling that to leader would look ridiculous. It would need a retool and more details. Oh, and the canon is too bulbous.

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby Kibble » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:45 pm

I dunno...it looks a little too comic bookie or like it would come out of the Animated line.
Kibble
City Commander

Postby Doctor McGrath » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:06 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
I'm glad it's still in the development stages.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Sodan-1 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:13 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
Gauntlet101010 wrote:
Skywarp64 wrote:Am I the only person on this forum who prefers his Transformers smaller? Seriously, I'll be overwhelmed with joy if this is made in Deluxe scale.

I don't mind deluxe size. It'd go well with Scourge and Cyclonus. But that makes him smaller than Voyager Prime, Voyager Megatron, Protector, or even Titanium Rodimus. He should be the same size as the other leaders.

Although I have like dhow Classics Galvy looks with Scourge and Cyclonus due to their shared size.

I'd like my Galvatron to be voyager class, especially considering how tall a deluxe Cyclonus is.

Obviously this project is at a very early stage so I'm not going to put anything in stone but as it stands I'm not all that bothered by it. I'd be happy to see something I don't feel the compulsion to immediately order.
Sodan-1
Gestalt

Postby Mkall » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:04 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
I'm not seeing any hint that this time will transform. Most likely I'm going to pass.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Kibble » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:13 pm

If it doesn't transform, it's laughable that they're trying to figure out whether to make it MP or voyager sized...who'd give a shite either way? If that were the case they had better make it revoltech size because that's about the only place it would have a use.

It doesn't really look like it has very good alt mode possibilities if it does transform, though.
Kibble
City Commander

Postby GetRightRobot » Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:37 pm

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Man, it's close. Close to being right and/or finalized. I will pass unless more revised versions surface. Neither of the 2 working models shared in this discussion are home runs for me. I want that PERFECT Galvatron. Like the first time I saw MP Optimus or Grimlock. Just spot on. Galvatron is popular enough that he will eventually get the makeover treatment from Has/Tak/Tomy and the 3rd party industry. Probably multiple times over. I can wait.
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
News Credits: 187
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Doubledealer93 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:01 pm

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
GetRightRobot wrote:Man, it's close. Close to being right and/or finalized. I will pass unless more revised versions surface. Neither of the 2 working models shared in this discussion are home runs for me. I want that PERFECT Galvatron. Like the first time I saw MP Optimus or Grimlock. Just spot on. Galvatron is popular enough that he will eventually get the makeover treatment from Has/Tak/Tomy and the 3rd party industry. Probably multiple times over. I can wait.

this^ i dont like it. i want that perfect or some what good galvatron. someone will make it, and that some one is NOT these guys.

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doubledealer93
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

PreviousNext

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109R"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASERBEAK Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM Hasbro 2011 230427A"
LASERBEAK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Leader complete + more 2009 240109Q"
NEW!
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Revenge Fallen Robot Replicas complete ROTF 2009 210930A"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NITRO BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM 2011 220420A"
NITRO BUMBLEBEE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Studio Series 91 Revenge of ROTF Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Series 1 GRIMLOCK Transformers Tiny Turbo Changers Last Knight Movie AOE 230118A"
Series 1 GRIMLOCK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Age Extinction One-Step complete AOE Hasbro 2014"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Target 2009 240109S"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Age Extinction Legion Class Movie AOE 2014 New 220427A"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRAVITY BOTS SIDESWIPE Transformers Revenge of the Fallen ROTF 2009 121027"
GRAVITY BOTS SIDES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Gravity Bots SIDESWIPE Transformers Revenge of the Fallen ROTF 2009 190922a"
Gravity Bots SIDES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JETFIRE Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Robot Replicas ROTF 2009 210930A"
JETFIRE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS (variant) Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete + more 220802A"
SKIDS (variant) Tr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Silverbolt Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Drift Figure" on AMAZON