This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Two New Transformers Movie Game Behind-the-Scenes Videos

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Two New Transformers Movie Game Behind-the-Scenes Videos

Postby Skowl » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:15 am

Gametrailers.com has posted two new behind-the-scenes videos of the Transformers Movie Videogame.

See the videos, entitled 'Behind the Scenes - Blur' and 'Behind the Scenes - Flint Dille' on the game trailers site here, both are also available is HD.
Skowl
City Commander
News Credits: 665

Postby 1337W422102 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:28 am

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
None of the TF videos seem to load for me...
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Icicle » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:22 am

Motto: "Have a nIce Day!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Crystalizer Cannon
I am really excited about this game! I have allready put my full deposit down for it! I did get a cool Transformer the Movie poster from Game Stop.
Icicle
Micromaster
Buy from Icicle on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Bouncy X » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:27 am

wow....the cutscenes are just **** amazing....they need to make a tv series or movie like that, it would be so cool

and the sad thing is, i dont wanna be spoiled so while the game comes out monday, i wont play til i see the movie urgh...patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue...lol
"Expect nothing, but want it all"
Bouncy X
Pretender

Postby 1337W422102 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:38 am

Bouncy X wrote:....they need to make a tv series or movie like that, it would be so cool

... :roll: Now THAT was funny.
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Bouncy X » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:01 pm

why's that funny? sorry if i wasnt clear, but i meant a CGI movie a la pixar or something..lol
"Expect nothing, but want it all"
Bouncy X
Pretender

Postby 1337W422102 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:03 pm

Bouncy X wrote:why's that funny? sorry if i wasnt clear, but i meant a CGI movie a la pixar or something..lol

You are aware that a CGI Transformers movie opens on July 3rd, right? :wink:
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby bumblezzz » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:19 pm

on game radar this retard said it sux, what loser, look at these videos and since this is the robot prespective it will be different and god this gime will rock
bumblezzz
Vehicon
News Credits: 1

on game radar this retard said it sux, what loser, look at these videos and since this is the robot prespective it will be different and god this gime will rock
bumblezzz
Vehicon

bumblezzz
Vehicon

bumblezzz
Vehicon

stupid computer
bumblezzz
Vehicon

Postby lilcarus » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:25 pm

cool i know the game is out already on the psp...i would go into more details but i know its frowned on over here.
lilcarus
Minibot

Postby Mr.RobotoAutoMan » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:33 pm

freaking amazing
Mr.RobotoAutoMan
Combiner

Postby Nightwalker » Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:58 pm

That's just F***ING AWESOME!!! It all looks real cool!
Nightwalker
Minibot

Postby Sonray » Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:58 pm

lilcarus wrote:cool i know the game is out already on the psp...i would go into more details but i know its frowned on over here.

Does the PSP version have G1 content? PM me with your answer if you are afraid.

I simply cant wait for this game though. It better get good reviews! Not hat i care as i will still play it anyway.

What the heck was megs doing at the end there though?
Sonray
City Commander

Postby D-340 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:39 pm

I wasn't real excited about this game in the begining, but now I can't wait. I'm so glad I paid in full when I pre ordered it. Hopefully the game plays as good as it looks.

"Consider the knowledge dropped."
From ToplessRobot.com:• "Watching Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is marginally better than sh***ing your pants, but it takes a lot longer." Very well put.
D-340
Headmaster

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GOLDFACE Transformers BotBots Series 4 Winner's Circle Hasbro 2020 Goldrush"
GOLDFACE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRRR ILLA GRIMES Transformers BotBots Series 2 Shed Heads 2019 grease soap"
GRRR ILLA GRIMES T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PROWL Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 2 2019 Hasbro New"
PROWL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 2 Hasbro 2019 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEAFMEAT ALONE Transformers BotBots Series 5 Home Rangers meat grinder 2020"
LEAFMEAT ALONE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHREDDER JACK Transformers BotBots Series 1 Greaser Gang 2018 Hasbro"
SHREDDER JACK Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHUDDER Transformers BotBots Series 5 Frequent Flyers camera Hasbro 2020"
SHUDDER Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POINT DEXTER Transformers BotBots Series 1 Backpack Bunch 2018 Hasbro Pencil"
POINT DEXTER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLAWSOME Transformers BotBots Series 3 Arcade Renegades claw machine 2019"
CLAWSOME Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUGAR BREATH Transformers BotBots Series 3 Season Greeters candy corn 2019"
SUGAR BREATH Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NOMASTE Transformers BotBots Series 5 Cardio Clique duffle bag Hasbro 2020"
NOMASTE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SWEET CHEAT Transformers BotBots Series 3 Arcade Renegades PB chocolate bar 2019"
SWEET CHEAT Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANGRY CHEESE Transformers BotBots Series 1 Greaser Gang Hasbro 2018"
ANGRY CHEESE Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOTTLE O-TEARS Transformers BotBots Series 3 Goo-Goo Groopies baby 2019 Hasbro"
BOTTLE O-TEARS Tra ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Ultra Bee, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Liege Maximo Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON