This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Toy Fair 2012 Coverage - SDCC Exclusive Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank Gallery

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Toy Fair 2012 Coverage - SDCC Exclusive Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank Gallery

Postby El Duque » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:43 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Fresh from Toy Fair 2012 we have images for the SDCC 2012 Exclusive Transformers/GI Joe Crossover Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank. The set comes with Destro, a BAT, energon cubes, a pile of cash, and a mini Soundwave figure with tiny cassettes! The full gallery can be found by clicking here!

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Toy Fair 2012 Coverage - SDCC Exclusive Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank Gallery

Postby GetRightRobot » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:48 pm

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Awesome! I'm not really into G.I. Joes but the accessories alone are enough to make me buy this! Tank is cool too....
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
News Credits: 187
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby craggy » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:48 pm

looks pretty good. I still like the original HISS design more than this new one, but it's pretty cool how they've tweaked it to fit the idea that it's really Shockwave. the Destro figure isn't all that, but the accessories are neat. I like the MASS Device cubes being re-purposed as Energon cubes.

edit: Just realised that the Soundwave accessory is the Soundblaster remold with the bigger door. :P
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:06 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I wonder how the characters will be connected
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 316
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Cybershark » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:56 pm

craggy wrote:looks pretty good. I still like the original HISS design more than this new one, but it's pretty cool how they've tweaked it to fit the idea that it's really Shockwave. the Destro figure isn't all that, but the accessories are neat. I like the MASS Device cubes being re-purposed as Energon cubes.

edit: Just realised that the Soundwave accessory is the Soundblaster remold with the bigger door. :P

Im a massive Transformers fan and collector and I also have thousands of GI Joes. This HISS to me is FAR superior then the old one and is a lot nicer looking. Also the Destro is very nice considering its based on the very rare POC "Money Bags" Destro( well parts of him,lol). Wicked Soundwave accessories as well. I gotta get this,lol. I missed getting last years SS because I didnt wanna pre-order one $99 shipped to me. I figured that was way to much for a $50 SDCC toy. Welp I was wrong because it has held its value insanely!!
Cybershark
Micromaster
News Credits: 1

Postby DevastaTTor » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:37 pm

This thing is shaping up to be a must buy. Looking forward to SDCC even more now.
Check out my BST Sales Thread HERE!

Equal Opportunity Transforming Robot Collector
DevastaTTor
Gestalt
News Credits: 198

Postby rpetras » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:42 pm

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
This looks fantastic!!!
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby Cybershark » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:09 pm

IF anyone on here is going to the SDCC and can get me this!! I will pay you a small fee over what it cost if your willing to do it. I have a perfect Ebay account if you need to know its Cybershark-1 ,I have over 1500+ positive feedback etc.

lmk

thanks
Cybershark
Micromaster

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:16 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
thats awesome
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 7

Postby Supreme Convoy » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:39 pm

Man this set looks amazing!
Supreme Convoy
Gestalt
News Credits: 34

Postby Mechastrike » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:40 pm

i'm buying. the Energon cubes got me.
Mechastrike
Combiner

Postby Wigglez » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:15 am

Motto: "*cough*"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
That's a sweet Destro with the Dcon vest. But It would've made alot more sense to just throw a cobra symbol on Destro and then Dcon on Shockwave. Or the usual Dcon/Cobra mixed symbol
Wigglez
Transmetal Warrior
Watch Wigglez on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Nemesis Destron » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:10 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
So I just noticed on ebay all the posted SDCC swag being pre-sold and I'm looking at the prices thinking seriously... :shock: . Is it me or is the Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank more expensive than last years Starscream Sky Striker? After looking at some much clearer pics on the tank I'm considering getting this though pricey it may be. I only hope they decide to do another comic book-like cover on the box to follow up the 2011 release. :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:10 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Nemesis Destron wrote:So I just noticed on ebay all the posted SDCC swag being pre-sold and I'm looking at the prices thinking seriously... :shock: . Is it me or is the Shockwave H.I.S.S. Tank more expensive than last years Starscream Sky Striker? After looking at some much clearer pics on the tank I'm considering getting this though pricey it may be. I only hope they decide to do another comic book-like cover on the box to follow up the 2011 release. :VEHI:

It would be kinda funny if they decide to pull these convention exclusives since they're movie tie in.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 316
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIER Transformers War Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K13 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K13 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 6B (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover A IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9A (CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON