Chicago Cubs World Series 2016 8-Disc Collector's Edition Set from Shout! Factory

SDCC 2012 Coverage: Herbe Trimpe panel videos

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

SDCC 2012 Coverage: Herbe Trimpe panel videos

Postby Seibertron » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:58 am

Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
This past weekend, the gallery of the San Diego Comic-Con 2012 Herb Trimpe panel was posted. Now we have several videos to share with all of you from his panel. Herb Trimpe was one of the most well known Marvel Comics artists who had an unprecedented run on the Incredible Hulk during the 1970s, was the first artist to have published Wolverine artwork, and worked on several Transformers and G.I. Joe comic books during the 1980s including the popular G.I. Joe vs Transformers crossovers series. Check out our videos from Herb Trimpe's panel below ...

You can check out our gallery which was posted this past Saturday by clicking on the image below.

Herb Trimpe Panel

Want List: Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 994
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS DELUXE FALL OF CYBERTRON STARSCREAM 653569782353 - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 25 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers HASBRO Combiner Wars Deluxe G1 Mirage Prowl Sunstreaker Ironhide - Time Remaining: 2 days 1 hour 14 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Bruticus Onslaught Swindle Blast Vortex Brawl Set - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 14 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers Hasbro Platinum Ed Autobots Blaster Cassette Perceptor MISB - Time Remaining: 3 days 13 hours 44 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers 100% Authentic Takara Masterpiece MP-26 Road Rage Corvette Sting - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 14 minutes 20 seconds
ya07147 Takara Tomy Transformers Go! G21 Judora 4904810483366 - Time Remaining: 3 days 10 hours 59 minutes 49 seconds
Takara Transformers Masterpiece MP-12 Lambor Sideswipe + Mp-21G Bumblebee Set - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 14 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers G2 1991 PYRO robot cab obliterator (spark) - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 30 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory
Twincast / Podcast #160:
"Grappling with Memory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, December 3rd, 2016
Website Security Test