This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Prime Season 2 Blu-ray Confirmed

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Prime Season 2 Blu-ray Confirmed

Postby El Duque » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:09 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Amazon has listed a pre-order for Transformers Prime Season 2 on Blu-ray from Shout! Factory. The four disc set is scheduled to release on November 6th, 2012, and is priced at $29.93 (Amazon price $20.95).

Product Details
Format: Animated, Color, Widescreen, NTSC
Language: English
Number of discs: 4
Studio: Shout Factory/Gaiam
DVD Release Date: November 6, 2012

Unicron is defeated but what was thought to be the end of the Autobots' darkest hour is actually proving to be just the beginning! The centuries-old war pitting Optimus Prime (Peter Cullen) and his team of heroic Autobots alongside their most trusted human allies-Jack Miko Raf and Special Agent Fowler (Ernie Hudson Ghostbusters)-against Megatron (Frank Welker) and his nefarious Decepticons rages on coming to a boldly exciting climax you absolutely have to see to believe! It's a brand-new season of the Emmy Award-winning series Crave Online calls the show "die-hard fans have always wanted."
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Transformers Prime Season 2 Blu-ray Confirmed

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:25 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
El Duque wrote:
It's a brand-new season of the Emmy Award-winning series Crave Online calls the show "die-hard fans have always wanted."
Exaggeration much there, Crave?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby BeastProwl » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:57 pm

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
It isnt "exaggeration" if its only in your opinion. I personally hold prime right up there with Beast Wars, and thats my opinion. You hold Rescue Bots right up there too, right? In your opinion?

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:11 pm

BeastProwl wrote:It isnt "exaggeration" if its only in your opinion. I personally hold prime right up there with Beast Wars, and thats my opinion. You hold Rescue Bots right up there too, right? In your opinion?
Yeah, but I don't claim that Rescue Bots is the series "die-hard fans have always wanted."

It's one thing to say "I like something" and another to say "Everyone loves this." Prime may have mostly positive reception on this website, but opinions about it across the Internet are more mixed and diverse than one might think.
Last edited by Sabrblade on Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Megatronsdemise666 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:37 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I knew season two was shorter than season one
Megatronsdemise666
Fuzor
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Courage: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Megatronsdemise666 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:46 pm

I knew season two was shorter than season one
Megatronsdemise666
Fuzor

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:50 pm

Megatronsdemise666 wrote:I knew season two was shorter than season one
It's a pre-order. Meaning an order that can be placed well ahead of time in advance. Season 2 is 26 episodes just like season 1 was. The Hub even refers to the next upcoming episode as being a part of season 2.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Fistful of Energon » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:32 pm

the link and description is for the DVD set, not Blu ray.

Either way, thanks for the heads up!
Fistful of Energon
Targetmaster
News Credits: 3

Postby Megatronsdemise666 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:41 pm

Y
Sabrblade wrote:
It's a pre-order. Meaning an order that can be placed well ahead of time in advance. Season 2 is 26 episodes just like season 1 was. The Hub even refers to the next upcoming episode as being a part of season 2.

How many episodes have aired like 15?

And is the 26 confirmed?
Megatronsdemise666
Fuzor

Postby Hypershock » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:57 pm

Motto: "I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe. Oh, and I may or may not have been to Coruscant once or twice. Recently. Possibly."
Weapon: Dual Solar Powererd Vibro Cannons
did some looking on the calendar, if this date is right then prime will pretty much have to be every weekend :D
Hypershock
Combiner
Watch Hypershock on YouTube
Strength: 6
Speed: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 6

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:06 pm

Megatronsdemise666 wrote:Y
Sabrblade wrote:

How many episodes have aired like 15?

And is the 26 confirmed?
Yes and yes.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby KNM2012 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:30 pm

Funny thing is that I did not like season 1 when it was first airing. It is a long story tied to my own G1 roots, not liking the CGI on Beast Wars, and feeling like the series was taking itself a bit too seriously. But that changed after seeing the first few episodes of season 2! :lol: And now this series in #2 on my list, as well as one that will definitely be bought by me.

That is... Once I stop debating on what existing Transformers I want to buy for my future permanent/AFA collection. And that started with 1, got up to 5, and is going to become 10 (12, with the non-Transformers... If I also get them graded). :sad: But we'll see, as I guarantee that I will own the BD versions of this series at some point. :michaelbay:
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
KNM2012
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Darth Bombshell » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:24 am

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
Product Details
Format: Animated, Color, Widescreen, NTSC
Language: English
Number of discs: 4
Studio: Shout Factory/Gaiam
DVD Release Date: November 6, 2012

I wonder if that release date applies to the Canadian market too, considering:

1). Prime Season 2 hasn't started up here yet.

2). When it does, it's unlikely to be finished by that date.
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
News Credits: 487
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS + MY LITTLE PONY #1 2nd ptg IDW Comics 2020 JUN208290 (CA) Fleecs"
TRANSFORMERS + MY ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #44 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422C"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #11 Marvel Comics 1985 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926H"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #41 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JAN220489 41RI (CA) Samu"
TRANSFORMERS #41 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REGENERATION ONE #89 Cvr B IDW Comics 2013 89B (W)Furman (CA) Guidi"
Transformers REGEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr C Cliffjumper Image Comics 2023 1123IM825 (CA)Howard"
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE #1 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Perlin (W) Macchio 230915P"
TRANSFORMERS THE M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 2C GI JOE 1123IM274 (CA) Boss (W)Williamson"
NEW!
DUKE #2 Cvr C 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #65 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (CA) Sienkiewicz 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 FEB220443 War's 3B (CA) Margevich"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM824 (CA) Howard 240210"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #61 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A)Senior (CA) Perlin 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #17 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010O"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS vs GI JOE #1 Cvr Sub IDW Comics 2014 1SUB (CA) Stokoe 230124"
TRANSFORMERS vs GI ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Furos and Hardhead" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Starscream Figure Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Autobot Twinferno" on AMAZON