This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers On Your Street

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Transformers On Your Street

Postby El Duque » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:23 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Want to see Transformers: Fall of Cybertron's Shockwave and Grimlock duke it out in front of your house? Head on over to "Transformers on your street", plug in your address, and enjoy the show!

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Transformers On Your Street

Postby Blozor » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:36 pm

Motto: ""Distrust everything — you're bound to get something right."
Weapon: Double-Barreled Plasma Shell Shotgun
It's cute, but it wasn't my street.
Blozor
Combiner
News Credits: 1
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:37 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
That was so cool! I saw my house and Grimlock got thrown right over the driveway into my front yard! :mrgreen:

Though, why are both him and Shockwave so gray? That looked more like "Shackwave" to me.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Novaprimal93 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:11 am

This was pretty cool. I don't care who you are.
Novaprimal93
Mini-Con
Buy from Novaprimal93 on eBay

Postby Blackstreak » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:46 am

Motto: ""I'm stronger than I look, but not as strong as I think I am.""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Didn't really see my street a whole lot but it was recognizable. Pretty awesome stuff there tapping into the satellites for this.
:APPLAUSE:

# of Transformers in collection: 332
Looking for 1985 Action Cards
Blackstreak
Godmaster
Watch Blackstreak on YouTube
Buy from Blackstreak on eBay
Alt Mode: Datsun 280 ZX or Dodge Viper
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby BeastProwl » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:17 am

Motto: "Gravity Hurts"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Yes! Destroy my neighbor's house!

Check out my Art Thread! It actually gets updated from time to time!
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/beastprowl-s-art-thread-t102641s50.php

Also taking commissions! Inquire via PM if interested :D
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 6
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+

Postby XDMan » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:11 pm

Motto: "We will put out thee fires of evil!"
Weapon: Ionic Blaster
Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grimlock, SAVE ME FROM SHOCKWAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trollmutate!!!
XDMan
Vehicon
Watch XDMan on YouTube
Strength: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Wigglez » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:27 pm

Motto: "*cough*"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
That was kind of cool, except that it showed them fighting around the corner from my street instead of in front of my actual house. But whatever, it was still cool.
Wigglez
Transmetal Warrior
Watch Wigglez on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Sodan-1 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:10 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
What the fu...??!! I could see my neighbour and next door's old caravan. There was a shot of my house but it was a mirrored image. Can someone explain the witchcraft behind this for me, please?
Sodan-1
Gestalt

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:22 pm

Sodan-1 wrote:What the fu...??!! I could see my neighbour and next door's old caravan. There was a shot of my house but it was a mirrored image. Can someone explain the witchcraft behind this for me, please?
My guess is that they used imagery taken from something like Google Maps and tied this little program in to work with it, if that's even possible.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Sodan-1 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:43 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Sodan-1 wrote:What the fu...??!! I could see my neighbour and next door's old caravan. There was a shot of my house but it was a mirrored image. Can someone explain the witchcraft behind this for me, please?
My guess is that they used imagery taken from something like Google Maps and tied this little program in to work with it, if that's even possible.

I get how that would work for the shot where Shockwave is descending through the atmosphere, but would that work for the on the ground shots as well? I don't think I've ever actually used Google Earth, but those shots look like they were taken by someone on or close to the ground.
Sodan-1
Gestalt

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:51 pm

Sodan-1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I get how that would work for the shot where Shockwave is descending through the atmosphere, but would that work for the on the ground shots as well? I don't think I've ever actually used Google Earth, but those shots look like they were taken by someone on or close to the ground.
You can get Street Views in Google Maps. I use those all the time.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Sodan-1 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:03 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Sodan-1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

You can get Street Views in Google Maps. I use those all the time.

And now I know. Danke schon, Sabrblade.
Sodan-1
Gestalt

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #28 var New Champions Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230815 (CA) Garron"
MOON KNIGHT #28 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REVENGE OF COSMIC GHOST RIDER #1 Marvel Comics 2019 (CA) Hepburn OCT190950"
REVENGE OF COSMIC ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #2 var Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230685 (CA) Marquez (W) Ahmed (A) Kuder"
DAREDEVIL #2 var M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #7 var Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210903 (W) MacKay (CA) Rahzzah"
MOON KNIGHT #7 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #11 var Marvel Comics MAR230888 (CA) Chew (W) Zdarsky (A) De Latorre"
DAREDEVIL #11 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #10 var Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221094 (CA) Panosian (W)Percy (A)Smith"
GHOST RIDER #10 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #12 var Marvel Comics 2023 FEB230838 (CA) Gleason (W) Rowell (A)Genolet"
SHE-HULK #12 var M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COSMIC GHOST RIDER #1 Marvel Comics 2023 DEC220856 (CA) Giangiordano"
COSMIC GHOST RIDER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #2 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 JAN220876 (CA) Acuna (W) Percy"
GHOST RIDER #2 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #23 var Stormbreakers Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230851 (CA) Bazaldua"
MOON KNIGHT #23 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL Woman Without Fear #3 Marvel Comics 2022 DEC211129 (CA) Bachalo"
DAREDEVIL Woman Wi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #28 Marvel Comics 2023 APR230848 (CA) Segovia (W)MacKay (A)Sabbatini"
MOON KNIGHT #28 Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #10 Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221092 (CA) Barends (W) Percy (A) Smith"
GHOST RIDER #10 Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #11 var AAPI Heritage Marvel Comics 2022 MAR221062 (CA) Ruan"
MOON KNIGHT #11 va ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON