Most of the criticisms for beast altmodes were "the transformations are too boring, with legs forming legs and arms forming arms," or "we wind up with beast heads for hands," or "robot modes have animal kibble hanging off," and such. Whether these kinds of transformations are really a good or bad thing is subjective, but this has me wondering.
What do you consider to have been the BEST beast-based Transformers toy molds that we have received over the years, and WHY?
They can be from any line as long as it's a TF who turns into a Beast Mode.
It can be from any of the following:
- The robotic beasts of the Generation 1-2 lines
- The few beast-based Pretenders (either shell, altmode, or both) also of the Generation 1 line
- The organic/Transmetal/Fuzor/Transmetal 2/Cyborg Beasts/Mutants/Technorganic beasts of the Beast Era lines
- The Megatron/Galvatron mold and whatever other beasts of the Robots in Disguise line
- The BW Transmetal remolds of the Armada line
- The robotic Terrorcon beasts of the Energon line
- The Jungle Planet-native beasts of the Cybertron line
- The new Deluxes of Beast Convoy, Beast Megatron, and Lio Convoy of the RobotMasters line
- The four-legged Decepticon Ravage figure of the Alternators line
- The certain animal-based Mini-Cons and larger figures of the Classics/Universe/Generations lines
- The few very mechanical beasts of the Bay Movie trilogy lines
- The very few but diverse beasts of the Animated line
- The Decepticon-allied Arms Micron beasts of the Japanese Prime toyline
- Any other beast-based toy molds from any other TF toyline not listed here.