This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Bot Shots Dragon Track Set Image

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Bot Shots Dragon Track Set Image

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:53 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Fans of Bot Shots noticed an image of a new Bot Shots set that was revealed earlier in Robotkingdom's newsletter. Not a whole lot is known about this set at this time but the picture reveals the set includes a new Optimus Prime mold, an unknown Decepticon figure, two launchers and a spinning dragon pit. While the package doesn't sport the name Beast Hunters, it is clear that this set is at least Beast Hunters inspired.

-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: Bot Shots Dragon Track Set Image

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:09 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I would say the unknown Decepticon is Megatron, but I can't make out any discernible features other than the head. It does resemble the classic bucket helmet Megatron has always had.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby buddhaquest » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:36 pm

Motto: ""If you're not early, you're late.""
Weapon: Grenade Launcher
Purple? Galvatron... or Grape Ape.
These little words are having sex with your eyeballs
buddhaquest
Fuzor
Buy from buddhaquest on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby kirbenvost » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:16 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
New Optimus Prime mold? #-o I might have to get it...

Judging by the colors the con looks like Galvatron. I wonder if this is foreshadowing anything on the show... probably not.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby morphobots » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:30 pm

I think they resemble some odd mash-up of G1 and Cybertron Optimus and Megatron. The Decepticon's vehicle mode looks like Cyber Megs's dragster mode, while Optimus remains G1-style in both modes. Although, and this is a stretch, if you squint you could say with the red-and-grey colors for his alt mode that it is Cyber Op's fire truck, the grey part being the ladder/cannons (and ignoring the exhaust stacks). May sound ridiculous, but I don't think any retcon is out of Hasbro's reach.
morphobots
Targetmaster

Postby Immortal Starscream » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:26 am

i have to disagree with the puple one being megatron or galvatron. it has a faceplate/mouthguard like optimus does.

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster
News Credits: 18

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:40 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Immortal Starscream wrote:i have to disagree with the puple one being megatron or galvatron. it has a faceplate/mouthguard like optimus does.

The image is too blurry to make out any facial features. It could be either be a faceplate or a legit mouth.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Immortal Starscream » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:58 pm

Mindmaster wrote:
Immortal Starscream wrote:i have to disagree with the puple one being megatron or galvatron. it has a faceplate/mouthguard like optimus does.

The image is too blurry to make out any facial features. It could be either be a faceplate or a legit mouth.

actually i cleaned it up in photoshop. it is definatly a faceplate. however his helmet is identical to prime megatron's. so yes, i suppose it really could be a galvatron.

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:17 pm

Immortal Starscream wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:

actually i cleaned it up in photoshop. it is definatly a faceplate. however his helmet is identical to prime megatron's. so yes, i suppose it really could be a galvatron.

Would you care to show said clearer image here on Seibertron?

Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Immortal Starscream » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:08 pm

its fare from a perfect image. i sharpened the edges, and played with the contrast on a color by color basis in order to give a bit more definition to the details. its still pretty rough, but its clear that if he has a mouth, its right where his nose should be, and hes got a definitive anglular line right down the middle of his face like prime does. but as you can see, its very clear that his helm is tf prime megatrons' helm. so yes, it could be galvatron. or something new entirely. but color wise, galvatron would be a decent match. but if thats not a face mask, then hes got a chin the size of optimus primes face, with a crease down the middle
Attachments
doctor.jpg
adjusted image
doctor.jpg (67.33 KiB) Viewed 4922 times

Immortal Starscream
Headmaster

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:35 pm

Immortal Starscream wrote:its fare from a perfect image. i sharpened the edges, and played with the contrast on a color by color basis in order to give a bit more definition to the details. its still pretty rough, but its clear that if he has a mouth, its right where his nose should be, and hes got a definitive anglular line right down the middle of his face like prime does. but as you can see, its very clear that his helm is tf prime megatrons' helm. so yes, it could be galvatron. or something new entirely. but color wise, galvatron would be a decent match. but if thats not a face mask, then hes got a chin the size of optimus primes face, with a crease down the middle

I'm definitely seeing a mouth there. What you're probably seeing is his chin.

Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr D Image Comics 2022 JUN220012 1D (CA) Valentino"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #4 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 JAN220297 4A (CA) Barends (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #4 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #1 Cvr D Image Comics 2021 JUN210030 1D (CA) Murphy 230131C"
KING SPAWN #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #29 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1223IM283 29A (CA) Randal"
NEW!
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #17 Cvr B Image Comics FEB230243 17B (CA) Tomaselli (W)Lewis (A)Segovia"
SCORCHED #17 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #7 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 APR220234 7B (CA) Mattina (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #7 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #17 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 OCT220170 17B (CA) Aguillo (W) Lewis"
KING SPAWN #17 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #21 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 JUN230351 21B (CA)Mattina (W) Lewis (A) Soy"
SCORCHED #21 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #26 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1123IM337 26B (CA) Aguillo (W) Layman"
NEW!
SCORCHED #26 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #4 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 JAN220298 4B (CA) McFarlane (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #4 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #345 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 JUN230357 345A (CA) Mele 240210A"
NEW!
SPAWN #345 Cvr A I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #13 Cvr A Image Comics 2022 OCT220204 13A (CA)Keane (W)Lewis (A)Segovia"
SCORCHED #13 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #28 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1123IM284 28A (CA) Renaud"
NEW!
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #22 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAY230223 22A (CA) Williams"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Dead End Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON