This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Nightmare Unicron

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Nightmare Unicron

Postby El Duque » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:11 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Takara Tomy have updated their Transformers website with official images of their upcoming Transformers Prime Arms Micron Exclusive Nightmare Unicron. Check out the images mirrored below including combined armor mode with Nemesis Prime.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Nightmare Unicron

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:19 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
I read the page a little, here are some important details:

Release date: March 30th, 2013
Price: 6,300 Yen ($65 to $70)
Availability: Any store with a Cybertron Satellite stand?
While supplies last.

And they still insist on calling his alt mode a "Space Cruiser". You're not fooling anyone, TakaraTomy.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Re: Official Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron Nightmare Unicron

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:21 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Unicron's nightmarish subconscious possesses the MECH-made Nemesis Prime robot. :twisted:
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Nemesis Destron » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:26 am

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
The paint aps are impressive. If this were to some how fall into my possession I'd give it a home. But Unicron it ain't...'nuff said! :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby triKlops » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:29 am

Motto: "New England TransFormers Collectors Group member"
straight evil incarnate!
hellll yes! :twisted:

Looking for:
- Fans Toys Scoria FT-04X silver upgrade feet for
MP-08X Grimlock
-TFCon 2011 Headrobots Toxin

Please DM if willing to sell for reasonable price.
triKlops
Godmaster
News Credits: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:40 am

Nemesis Destron wrote:The paint aps are impressive. If this were to some how fall into my possession I'd give it a home. But Unicron it ain't...'nuff said! :VEHI:
It's his ghost. :P

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Va'al » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:43 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
That looks absolutely stunning.
But I don't think I could ever fit on my reduced Prime shelf.

No. Shame, but no.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Nemesis Destron » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:18 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Destron wrote:The paint aps are impressive. If this were to some how fall into my possession I'd give it a home. But Unicron it ain't...'nuff said! :VEHI:
It's his ghost. :P

I can buy that. :)) :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:48 pm

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Awesome robot mode, questionable armour mode, horrible "vehicle" mode.

I do love how Bogu becomes his arm though. Sheer genius on Takara's part.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:51 pm

Delta Magnus wrote:Awesome robot mode, questionable armour mode, horrible "vehicle" mode.
And crazy-awesome volcano mode. :KREMZEEK:

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby STngAR » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:14 pm

Weapon: No Weapon
Well there goes my theory of give a figure a black paint job and it will be awesome.

:MAXIMAL:
Sledge wrote:Finally! Wheelie will get the credit he's due with a set of five Wheelies.

ScottyP wrote:Kid 1 "What did you get for Christmas?"
Kid 2 "Steve.........What did you get?"
Kid 1 "John Cena!"

"If you want to get rich, collect money, not toys"

COLLECTION
STngAR
Pretender
News Credits: 5
Watch STngAR on YouTube
Buy from STngAR on eBay
Alt Mode: The Litter Box
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: Infinity

Postby gothsaurus » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:18 pm

Combine into... baby snuggie on the front carrier mode!!!
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby KNM2012 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:41 pm

I am seriously considering this piece. I know that I shouldn't until I get my #13 sorted out with TFsource. But I kind of like the color scheme, and if I do get Leo Prime... He'd make a great parallel to that piece! Especially since Leo Prime is sitting around, making sure that he does not return (and all that jazz). :-?
MY TRANSFORMERS FANDOM: 1984-2013
KNM2012
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby frogbat » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:03 pm

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
This was of the few prime toys on my skip list - the recent unicron rpaint fills my chaos bringer void... tho this paint job looks very pretty and ya never know...

It also kinda Reminds me of saint seiya armours
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Shockwave711 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:16 pm

1 word. GARBAGE
Shockwave711
Mini-Con
Watch Shockwave711 on YouTube

Postby gothsaurus » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:32 pm

Yeah, I have to say... the bot mode looks great. But the other mode is a complete throw-away. Might as well not even exist.

Of course I could say the same for most of the Megatron plane modes from the movie since. Wugh. If you can't tell which is the front or the back, that should be a sign.
gothsaurus
Gestalt

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:16 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Yeah, the robot mode is awesome. Just don't transform him; he never transformed anyway. >:oP

Sabrblade wrote:And crazy-awesome volcano mode. :KREMZEEK:

By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:27 pm

PrymeStriker wrote:Yeah, the robot mode is awesome. Just don't transform him; he never transformed anyway. >:oP

*snip*

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:36 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Sabrblade wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:Yeah, the robot mode is awesome. Just don't transform him; he never transformed anyway. >:oP

*snip*
*snippity snip*

Wait, what? Oh, yeah.

Are those red chest pieces stickers? That's my only withdrawal from the color scheme.
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Postby Sinnertwin » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:23 pm

Motto: "Take the foolish path, it's much more fun."
Weapon: Sawed-Off C02 Shotgun
Va'al wrote:That looks absolutely stunning.
But I don't think I could ever fit on my reduced Prime shelf.

No. Shame, but no.

My sentiments exactly
Sinnertwin
Combiner

Postby Transformers Hoarder » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:53 am

Motto: "What doesn't kill you, will try again!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Transformers Prime Exclusive Nightmare Unicron came in the mail today. I thought he would've been at least leader class size? But very nice piece non the less.

Transformers Hoarder
Pretender
News Credits: 3
Strength: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9

Postby Transformers Hoarder » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:38 pm

Motto: "What doesn't kill you, will try again!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
This fan mode would look much better on Energon Unicron. Does anyone know of a how to for this mode?

Transformers Hoarder
Pretender
News Credits: 3
Strength: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Energize OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots PVC figure 2013 Playskool"
Energize OPTIMUS P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOULDER CONSTRUCTION-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2011 Playskool 191206a"
BOULDER CONSTRUCTI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Feature Bot HEATWAVE FIRE BOT action figure Transformers Rescue Bots 2015 New"
Feature Bot HEATWA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Featured Feature Playskool 2022"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Earthspark Warrior Class Hasbro 2023 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool 2020 Offroad vehicle"
Rescan BUMBLEBEE T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHIEF CHARLIE BURNS + RESCUE CUTTER Transformers Rescue Bots 2011 Playskool"
CHIEF CHARLIE BURN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Featured Feature Playskool 2021 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Energize OPTIMUS PRIME COMMANDER-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2012 Playskool"
Energize OPTIMUS P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan WHIRL Flight-Bot (VTOL jet) Transformers Rescue Bots Academy 2019 Hasbro"
Rescan WHIRL Fligh ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots 2015 yellow muscle car 201217a"
Rescan BUMBLEBEE T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Cosmos" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON