This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Darkmount, NV" Discussion

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Season Premeire Tonight on the Hub

Postby RhA » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:33 pm

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Just relax and give the writers their time. I'll wait and see what they build up to.
Love thy pretenders.
RhA
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1

Postby gbm » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:59 pm

Sooo...when do they get that spikey cr*p all over themselves?
gbm
Fuzor

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:25 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
gbm wrote:Sooo...when do they get that spikey cr*p all over themselves?
Who says they ever do?

And, no, I'm not speaking from having seen all three episodes. I mean that as a general question.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby gbm » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:32 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Who says they ever do?

And, no, I'm not speaking from having seen all three episodes. I mean that as a general question.

oh man, I just assumed they would given the new toy line. I hope so, I bought me a BH Optimus already! lol

I don't like having figures that don't make a screen appearance.
gbm
Fuzor

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:36 pm

gbm wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Who says they ever do?

oh man, I just assumed they would given the new toy line. I hope so, I bought me a BH Optimus already! lol

I mean, we already saw Bumblebee sporting a new non-toy black color scheme, which his BH toys looks nothing like. So, who's to say that these toy designs will appear in the show?

I could see Optimus getting his though, since we saw him in very bad shape. But it's too early to tell.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby gbm » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:40 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
gbm wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Who says they ever do?

I mean, we already saw Bumblebee sporting a new non-toy black color scheme, which his BH toys looks nothing like. So, who's to say that these toy designs will appear in the show?

I could see Optimus getting his though, since we saw him in very bad shape. But it's too early to tell.

Good point.
gbm
Fuzor

Postby Hotrodimust » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:52 pm

wait for it wrote:
They only show predakings next episode and only in dragon mode

A good reason people might not be in this thread is because they are afraid of spoilers.

Ahem.

How about mentioning in the thread that there will be no spoilers or "HEY SPOILER COMING!" so that we don't walk into grenades like this one.

It's not really a spoiler because they show him in trailers and the first 3 episodes are all over YouTube.
Hotrodimust
Combiner
Watch Hotrodimust on YouTube
Buy from Hotrodimust on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:02 pm

Hotrodimust wrote:
wait for it wrote:

A good reason people might not be in this thread is because they are afraid of spoilers.

Ahem.

How about mentioning in the thread that there will be no spoilers or "HEY SPOILER COMING!" so that we don't walk into grenades like this one.

It's not really a spoiler because they show him in trailers and the first 3 episodes are all over YouTube.
It is a spoiler when several people refuse to watch subpar fuzzy quality videos with terrible out of sync freaky audio and prefer to watch the show in HD quality.

It's also a spoiler to say "only Predaking" shows and "only in dragon mode" when the trailers do not reveal whether or not he appears alone or if he transforms. WE know he's alone and doesn't transform becuase WE saw the episodes, but THEY don't know that because THEY haven't seen them since THEY prefer HD quality. THAT is why it is a spoiler.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters "Darkmount, NV" Discussion

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:29 pm

Posting this here as well in case others missed it.

Last Friday, instead of a new episode of Transformers: Prime Beast Hunters, we were treated to an encore presentation of episode 53 as a part of a special event titled "The Autobits Edition". The episode was filled with several behind-the-scenes trivia and tidbits, as well as some in-jokes and episode commentary, which I've taken the time to write down for those who missed out on the episode.

* Back on Cybertron, Wheeljack was part of the combat unit the Wreckers.

* The citadel is 5.5 miles tall or roughly 1660 average-sized Autobots standing on each other's shoulders.

* Perhaps Starscream has a degree in Creative Writing from Cybertron Tech.

* Voice-over artist Frank Welker first played Megatron in the original 1984 series. He also voiced the original versions of Soundwave and Laserbeak.

* A Phase Shifter comes in really handy when you get locked out of your house... or cave.

* Smokescreen was once a guard for Alpha Trion, father-figure to Optimus Prime.

* Tanks.

* You're welcome.

* Megatron's really happy about his new citadel. Must have a hot oil tub.

* The speed of light is 670.616.629 miles per hour. This seems to be going a tad bit slower. -- [speaking in regards to the speed of Darkmount's fusion cannon's stream of energy it fired at the U.S. military]

* Jasper is a fictional town in Nevada.

* No real towns were destroyed in the making of this TV show.

* Robots rarely need to sit down, but when they do they prefer a big throne.

* Knock Out must be getting faster at replacing Decepticon arms. It took him an entire episode to replace Starscream's in season one.

* It's really hard to register sarcasm over the phone.

* Little known fact: Internet cat videos bring out the best in Megatron.

* Megatron enjoys backing up words with actions. Usually of the painful variety.

* Meteor showers make good cover stories. A single meteor can unleash enough energy to shatter windows.

* A load of horse pucky currently sells for about $1.20 a pound online. Plus shipping.

* Soundwave is the go-to Con for intercepting cellphone signals. He also picks up over 200 channels of commercial-free radio.

* Bumblebee and Raf became instant friends on season one. In part because Raf is the only human who understands Bee's beeps.

* But it's the clear coat that really makes him shine. -- [speaking in regards to Raf's comment about Bee's new paint job fooling enemy scanners]

* Frank Welker records actual words written for Bumblebee which are later replaced with sound effects.

* The Rocky Mountains stretch from just south of Alaska to New Mexico, covering almost 3000 miles.

* This is why it's important to wear your seatbelt. You never know when your Cybertronian SUV is going to stop suddenly.

* In Europe, Autobots drive on the other side of the road.

* Chicks dig scars -- [speaking in regards to Starscream scraping the captured Wheeljack across the chest]

* Knock Out is one of the few senior Decepticons to take an automotive form on Earth.

* Smokescreen first arrived on Earth in a stole Decepticon escape pod.

* Smokescreen has a tendency to ignore orders. Lucky for Optimus he did this time, too.

* He means "borrow". -- [speaking in regards to Smokescreen snagging up the Phase Shifter back on Cybertron]

* Across all Transformers series, comics, and movies, Optimus has been mortally wounded 16 times.

* In general, Transformers don't have a concept of gender. Arcee is one of the few female exceptions.

* In the original 1984 series, Soundwave took the form of a cassette player.

* Laserbeak was a cassette tape that popped out of Soundwave's chest.

* Arcee has the ability to project a holographic 'rider' when Jack's not on board.

* Whew, that was close. -- [referring to Jack dodging the fallen signal tower]

* This is one trailer that Optimus is never going to tow -- [because the Cons wrecked it]

* Worst. Riddle. Ever.

* Vehicons come in several varieties. These guys transformed from Cybertronian jets. It might be a good time to change back.

* So we're all aware that this is Jack's fault, right?

* This is Cybertron. It's the original home planet of the Autobots and the Decepticons. It used to look a lot nicer than this.

* The Apex Armor is one of the relics of the Thirteen Original Primes. While wearing it a Transformer is nearly indestructible.

* The AllSpark is the mystical energy that gives all Autobots and Decepticons life.

* A spacebridge allows Decepticons to travel between two points in space. Ratchet developed the scaled-down GroundBridge for Autobot use on Earth.

* Enter Shockwave.

* He is definitely not a good guy.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Hotrodimust » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:07 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Hotrodimust wrote:
wait for it wrote:

Ahem.

It is a spoiler when several people refuse to watch subpar fuzzy quality videos with terrible out of sync freaky audio and prefer to watch the show in HD quality.

It's also a spoiler to say "only Predaking" shows and "only in dragon mode" when the trailers do not reveal whether or not he appears alone or if he transforms. WE know he's alone and doesn't transform becuase WE saw the episodes, but THEY don't know that because THEY haven't seen them since THEY prefer HD quality. THAT is why it is a spoiler.

The videos I watched were in HD and saying predakings was only in dragon mode isn't a spoiler. Every trailer showed him its more of a disappointment more than anything
Hotrodimust
Combiner

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:33 am

Hotrodimust wrote:The videos I watched were in HD
That's impossible. At the time that you first wrote this, episode 54 hadn't even aired in the U.S. yet, and no HD uploads of the episode even existed on YouTube. You couldn't have seen it in HD at the time because there were none. You simply must be mistaken.

Hotrodimust wrote:and saying predakings was only in dragon mode isn't a spoiler. Every trailer showed him its more of a disappointment more than anything
A trailer showing him a beast mode isn't the same thing as the trailer saying he doesn't transform.

Way back before the show aired, we saw a glimpse of Ratchet in a trailer for episode 1, but the trailer only showed him in robot mode, whereas the episode itself had him in vehicle mode in some parts of it as well. The trailer didn't say either way if he did or didn't transform in the episode, and it just so happens that he did.

You can't judge whether or not a character transforms in an episode from just seeing a trailer if the trailer doesn't spell it out either way. The trailers for Predaking's debut were ambiguous on the matter, only showing him in one mode just like the episode 1 trailer did for Ratchet. As it turned out, Predaking's case was just the opposite, showing him in beast mode instead of in robot mode like Ratchet was. But both cases had them each shown in only one mode, and neither trailer specified if each would or would not transform. It took watching the actual episode in both cases for us to find that out.

As such, at the time, YOU knew something that OTHERS didn't, because, at the time, the episodes in which Predaking appeared had not aired yet, but YOU had already watched them so YOU knew while THEY didn't. The trailers offered no answer to his transforming of lack thereof, so your saying whether he did or didn't transform was, at the time, a spoiler.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Hotrodimust » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:35 pm

It's nothing major who cares I swear when you sign up for this site you should get a free box of tissues
Hotrodimust
Combiner

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:55 pm

Hotrodimust wrote:It's nothing major
To a lot of of folks at the time, it was.

Hotrodimust wrote:who cares
Several folks did back then.

Hotrodimust wrote:I swear when you sign up for this site you should get a free box of tissues
Well, Seibertron does contain nuts. ;) :P

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby njb902 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:24 am

Hotrodimust wrote:It's nothing major who cares I swear when you sign up for this site you should get a free box of tissues

It does sound like you need some.

I agree with you about the spoilers though. This is a discussion forum, if you aren't prepared for spoilers then you're deluding yourself.
njb902
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Previous

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool 2017 New Truck Diaclone"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "World's Smallest Transformers BUMBLEBEE 1.25" Micro Action Figure Authentic New"
World's Smallest T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Prime Arms Micron Gacha Arms Microns Takara Tomy 2012"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 1 2020 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of BUMBLEBEE #1 IDW Comics 2022 JUL221658 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HALLOWEEN OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 ReAction Orange 2023 New"
NEW!
HALLOWEEN OPTIMUS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RAVAGE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RAVAGE Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Energon Volume 1 COMIC / PRODUCT CATALOG 2004 Optimus Prime Hasbro"
Transformers Energ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 230719A"
NEW!
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAWN Transformers Studio Series 80 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
BRAWN Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Fan Book 2021 with OPTIMUS PRIME + BUMBLEBEE Legion Figures Takara"
NEW!
Transformers Fan B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Fan Book 2020 with OPTIMUS PRIME + MEGATRON Legion Figures Takara"
NEW!
Transformers Fan B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers BUMBLEBEE Pocket Keychain Dangler 1.5" 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON