This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Rescue Bots Energize on DVD June 11

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Rescue Bots Energize on DVD June 11

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:14 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Tvshowsondvd.com has posted a press release that confirms that Transformers Rescue Bots Energize will hit DVD from Shout! Factory on June 11. This has changed from what was previously a March release. This DVD release contains five episodes and has a suggested retail price of $14.93.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Get Ready to Get Energized!

TRANSFORMERS: RESCUE BOTS:
ENERGIZE

Own It on DVD June 11, 2013
from Shout! Factory Kids

Meet the TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS - CHASE THE POLICE-BOT, HEATWAVE THE FIRE-BOT, BLADES THE COPTER-BOT and BOULDER THE CONSTRUCTION-BOT! They've been given the task of going undercover to protect the good people of Griffin Rock, and learn the values of teamwork and the power of friendship by partnering up with the town's first family of emergency responders: Fire Chief Charlie Burns, daring helicopter pilot Dani, hot-shot firefighter Kade, brainy engineer Graham and the heart of the team, Cody! On June 11, 2013, learn what it really takes to be a hero with the release of TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS: ENERGIZE on DVD from Shout! Factory Kids and Hasbro Studios. Featuring five exciting, hilarious and fun-filled episodes, this DVD is priced to own with a suggested retail price of $14.93.

Executive produced by Jeff Kline (TRANSFORMERS PRIME), TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS features the vocal talents of LeVar Burton (Star Trek: The Next Generation), Lacey Chabert (Party of Five), Steve Blum (TRANSFORMERS PRIME), Maurice LaMarche (Emmy Award winner for Futurama) and the legendary Peter Cullen who voices OPTIMUS PRIME when he makes cameo appearances in the series. The TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS series is currently airing on The HUB TV Network in the U.S., and on Treehouse in Canada.

Episodes Include: 1.Cody On Patrol
2.Walk On The Wild Side
3.Christmas In July
4.Deep Trouble
5.Return Of The Dinobot

About Hasbro Studios:
Hasbro Studios is the Los Angeles-based production division of Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS). The studio develops and produces shows based on Hasbro's world class brands, including TRANSFORMERS, MY LITTLE PONY, LITTLEST PET SHOP and SCRABBLE. Many of these shows air on The Hub, a television network for kids and their families. Studio programming can also be seen in more than 170 countries globally. The Hub is a joint venture between Hasbro and Discovery Communications (NASDAQ: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK).

About Shout! Factory:
Shout! Factory, LLC is a diversified multi-platform media company devoted to producing, uncovering, preserving and revitalizing the very best of pop culture. Founders Richard Foos, Bob Emmer and Garson Foos have spent their entire careers sharing their music, television and film favorites with discerning consumers the world over. Shout! Factory's DVD and Blu-Ray offerings serve up feature films, classic and contemporary TV series, animation, live music and comedy specials in lavish packages crammed with extras. Shout's audio division boasts GRAMMY-nominated box sets, Broadway cast albums, new releases from storied artists, lovingly assembled album reissues and indispensable "best of" compilations. In addition, Shout! Factory maintains a vast digital distribution network which delivers video and audio content to all the leading digital service providers in North America. Shout! Factory also owns and operates Timeless Media Group, Biograph Records, Majordomo Records, HighTone Records and Video Time Machine. These riches are the result of a creative acquisition mandate that has established the company as a hotbed of cultural preservation and commercial reinvention. Shout! Factory is based in Santa Monica, California. For more on Shout! Factory, visit shoutfactory.com
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Energize on DVD June 11

Postby Shadowdodger » Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:49 pm

C'mon! Just give us a proper Season 1 release!
Shadowdodger
Mini-Con

Postby Zeedust » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:04 am

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Shadowdodger wrote:C'mon! Just give us a proper Season 1 release!

Amen to that!
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Postby DevastaTTor » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:18 am

Have these episodes been broadcast on the Hub? I can't remember my kids watching them.
Check out my BST Sales Thread HERE!

Equal Opportunity Transforming Robot Collector
DevastaTTor
Gestalt
News Credits: 198

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:38 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Season 2 hasn't even come out yet. Are these just gonna be more season 1 episodes?

Nemesis Primal wrote:
Shadowdodger wrote:C'mon! Just give us a proper Season 1 release!

Amen to that!
Rescue Bots fans unite! :DANCE: :KREMZEEK:

DevastaTTor wrote:Have these episodes been broadcast on the Hub? I can't remember my kids watching them.
Season 1 has. Season 2 ain't coming until Winter (almost two years after season 1 :BOOM: ). It's not known what episodes this DVD will have. The title implies season 2 episodes, but since season 2 is still being made, it may be more season 1 episodes.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Bumblevivisector » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:24 am

Sabrblade wrote:
DevastaTTor wrote:Have these episodes been broadcast on the Hub? I can't remember my kids watching them.
Season 1 has. Season 2 ain't coming until Winter (almost two years after season 1 :BOOM: ). It's not known what episodes this DVD will have. The title implies season 2 episodes, but since season 2 is still being made, it may be more season 1 episodes.

Doesn't it say above which eps? Not sure how to properly quote a press release, but:

"Episodes Include: 1.Cody On Patrol
2.Walk On The Wild Side
3.Christmas In July
4.Deep Trouble
5.Return Of The Dinobot"

Or did you mean something else?

I think all the "Energize" title implies is that that's the name of the current Rescue Bots toyline, and they wanted uniformity.

Something about the current state of kids' show single release DVDs just told me that Rescue Bots wasn't getting the complete season release it deserves. The trend now seems to be taking select episodes of cartoons, old and new, to create impulse buys. Likely just a symptom of the economy.

If we want complete Season DVD sets of RB, then bootleggers, get yer' DVRs filled up and start a' burnin'! Hate to have to apply the same logic of my position on knock-off toys and old, obscure TV and movies to a show that isn't even cancelled yet, but I don't see Hasbro and Shout! proving me wrong anytime soon. Only YOU can properly preserve your favorite shows and shield them from the global I.P. war that will define this decade!
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:48 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Bumblevivisector wrote:Doesn't it say above which eps? Not sure how to properly quote a press release, but:

"Episodes Include: 1.Cody On Patrol
2.Walk On The Wild Side
3.Christmas In July
4.Deep Trouble
5.Return Of The Dinobot"

Or did you mean something else?
Oh slag, I didn't see that. :oops:

Those are all season 1 episodes, yeah.

And, aw man, they got "Walk on the Wild Side" in the wrong placement. It's supposed to be episode 6, before "Cody on Patrol". They did this with "Three Bots and a Baby" on Volume 1, putting it after episode 5 on that disc when it should be episode 8.

And they misspelled "Dino Bot". There's a space in there since it's not the kind of "Dinobot" we usually get, and "Dino Bot" is the more ubiquitous spelling that's evem used by the production staff.

And what's more is that this DVD includes all of the Dr. Morocco episode except for the two-parter he actually stars in, episodes 12-13. Stopping at episode 11 ends the disc on a depressing cliffhanger with a feeling of sadness and ominous worry for the next chapter of the story.

Bumblevivisector wrote:I think all the "Energize" title implies is that that's the name of the current Rescue Bots toyline, and they wanted uniformity.
Yeah, but we've seen what looks like Season 2 footage in the new toy commercials for the Energize gimmick.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #8 Cvr C Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney MAY230545 8C (CA) Parrillo"
GARGOYLES #8 Cvr C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #53 1:25 Boom Studios Comics 2020 JUN200771 MMPR"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POWER RANGERS DRAKKON NEW DAWN #3 (of 3) 1:25 variant Boom Studios Comics 2020"
POWER RANGERS DRAK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 BSE var Boom Studios Comics 2023 OCT230186 1A (CA) Williams II"
MMPR TMNT II #1 BS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Cvr O 1:10 Modern Dynamite Comics 2022 OCT220556 1O (CA) Madureira"
GARGOYLES #1 Cvr O ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #111 Cvr B Boom Studios Comics 2023 JUN230410 111B"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #5 Cvr J 1:20 virgin Dynamite Comics FEB230521 5J (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #5 Cvr J ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr ZA 1:10 FOC Dynamite Comics DEC228477 3ZA (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr Z ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #10 Cvr A Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney JUL231207 10A (CA) Nakayama"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #10 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #114 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics 2023 SEP230081 114C"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #115 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2023 OCT230074 115A"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #112 Cvr G 1:75 Boom Studios Comics JUL230124 112G"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #7 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney APR230452 7D (CA) Leirix"
GARGOYLES #7 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #8 Cvr G 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney MAY230549 8G (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #8 Cvr G ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Slugslinger and Caliburst" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Drift Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON