Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 6 Title and Description, "Chain of Command"

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 6 Title and Description, "Chain of Command"

Postby El Duque » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:12 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Thanks to Zap2it we now have the title and description of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters episode 6. The episode is titled "Chain of Command" and scheduled to air on May 24th, see the brief synopsis below.

Tension builds within the Autobot team as they face the return of the Predacon.


Image
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9922
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 6 Title and Description, "Chain of Command"

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:56 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Wonder if Optimus, Magnus, and maybe Smokescreen (since he's Matrix-worthy) get into a scuffle of differing opinions.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26613
News Credits: 193
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 6 Title and Description, "Chain of Command"

Postby njb902 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:05 am

Or it could be wheeljack.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 6 Title and Description, "Chain of Command"

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:10 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Good thing there aren't any month-long breaks between episode 5 & 6. Curious to see whether we're getting back on the "weekly" train.

Also, if there's a scuffle between Magnus & Optimus, one of the issues may be the whole "sir" thing.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5804
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 6 Title and Description, "Chain of Command"

Postby DEMEXICONZ » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:42 am

Motto: "I AM... MEGATRON... YOU BITCH!!!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
:-? Intresting ive never seen the autobots have problems with the whole "chain of command" thing ever other than the dinobots in g1...looking foward to see what this episode brings. :grin:
User avatar
DEMEXICONZ
Micromaster
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:34 am
Buy from DEMEXICONZ on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 6 Title and Description, "Chain of Command"

Postby VirusCarnage » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:45 am

Motto: "I'll kill you!"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Im guessing its gonna be either Optimus appoints Smokescreen to a position higher then wheeljack and he has a problem with it and starts freaking out or Optimus tell Ultra Magnus to respect then humans and stop with the military protocols.
User avatar
VirusCarnage
Targetmaster
Posts: 610
News Credits: 26
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:10 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 6 Title and Description, "Chain of Command"

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:07 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
DEMEXICONZ wrote::-? Intresting ive never seen the autobots have problems with the whole "chain of command" thing ever other than the dinobots in g1...looking foward to see what this episode brings. :grin:
Beast Wars did. In the episode literally titled "Chain of Command". And again in the season 2 opener.

And in Beast Machines nearer to the end of its first season when Optimus and Cheetor had clashing viewpoints on leadership.

And in Animated whenever Sentinel Prime would try to override Optimus' authority on Earth.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 26613
News Credits: 193
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 6 Title and Description, "Chain of Command"

Postby Eagleblaster » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:31 am

Im guessing that the crew is gonna have a problem with Magnus talking to Optimus like he is a little guy. But then Optimus tells them just listen and take instructions from Magnus cause he is the leading rank.
Eagleblaster
Minibot
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:48 am

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 6 Title and Description, "Chain of Command"

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:39 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Eagleblaster wrote:But then Optimus tells them just listen and take instructions from Magnus cause he is the leading rank.


...

Optimus is above Ultra Magnus. What are you talking about?
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5804
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 6 Title and Description, "Chain of Command"

Postby Eagleblaster » Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:44 pm

PrymeStriker wrote:
Eagleblaster wrote:But then Optimus tells them just listen and take instructions from Magnus cause he is the leading rank.


...

Optimus is above Ultra Magnus. What are you talking about?


It was just a guess and another reason why they might have tension between them is because im sure Magnus is gonna try to have them do everything by the books and not to care about earth and the humans.

And since you are in the business of correcting ppl/setting things straight. What do you think the tension is about?
Eagleblaster
Minibot
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:48 am

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 6 Title and Description, "Chain of Command"

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:57 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Eagleblaster wrote:What do you think the tension is about?


Magnus may have a problem with Optimus not being as "by-the-book" as he is, and may begin to express a lack of respect for him. As I said before, the jump-start might be the whole "sir" thing.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5804
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1


Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Collectors Club 2014 Figure Subscription 2.0 Fisitron Unopened New - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 33 minutes 14 seconds
transformers collectors club fisitron - Time Remaining: 5 days 4 hours 50 minutes 26 seconds
TRANSFORMERS COLLECTORS CLUB Jackpot TFCC Timelines Sealed Autobot Decepticon - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 29 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club TFCC 1.0 Scourge Nemesis Prime MIB UNUSED - Time Remaining: 6 days 6 hours 9 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Timelines TCC TFSS 2.0 Rewind Eject - Time Remaining: 9 days 1 hour 12 minutes 54 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--FISITRON FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 9 days 7 hours 20 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers TFCC Club Exclusive Scourge 2013 TFSS MIB Unused - Time Remaining: 10 days 3 hours 4 minutes 36 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--CIRCUIT FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 10 days 5 hours 30 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #163 - Through The Space Hole
Twincast / Podcast #163:
"Through The Space Hole"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, January 7th, 2017
Website Security Test