Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Samurai Team

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Samurai Team

Postby El Duque » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:51 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Thanks to Takara Tomy designer Hisashi Yuki we have our first in-hand image of their soon to be released Transformers Go! Samurai Combiner team: Kenzan, Jinbu, and Ganou. The team can combine in three different configurations, each taking turns as the hear and shoulders portion of the combined robot. Image mirrored below.

Image
User avatar
El Duque
News Admin
Posts: 9876
News Credits: 88
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Samurai Team

Postby rockman_fan » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:00 am

Motto: "mottos are for dorks"
Weapon: Sonic-Stun Gun
mmmm... look at the legs on those... oh yeah... =P~
getting rid of junk. it's a gold... well, ok, silver mine if you're a customizer.

RIP: crave.com. you will be forever missed.
User avatar
rockman_fan
Minibot
Posts: 113
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:50 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 3
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Samurai Team

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:07 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
rockman_fan wrote:mmmm... look at the legs on those... oh yeah... =P~


Energon Prowl will not be happy with that...

Shortcomings aside, my love for combiners and Brave obligates me to get them if I can.
Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) BW II VS-18 Powerhug vs. Autocrusher
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

Preparing to move to the US!

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14281
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Samurai Team

Postby craggy » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:08 am

wish these would stop looking so good. really liking fireman sam and the bananaplane.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Ramjet, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Blurr, or 3rd Party Motobot Arcee, iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
Posts: 4645
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Samurai Team

Postby burning_sirius » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:30 am

Motto: "To be a true Transformers fan you must hate everything that is Transformers."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Look like Transformers got Katokied.

Though they are also Obari-ish so take your pic. This isn't for everyone. I personally love Katoki and Obari.
Image
User avatar
burning_sirius
Minibot
Posts: 148
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:15 pm
Location: Iacon
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 3
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Samurai Team

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:34 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
burning_sirius wrote:Look like Transformers got Katokied.

Though they are also Obari-ish so take your pic. This isn't for everyone. I personally love Katoki and Obari.


Hajime Katoki and Masami Obari?
Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) BW II VS-18 Powerhug vs. Autocrusher
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

Preparing to move to the US!

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14281
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Samurai Team

Postby megatronus » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:35 pm

Motto: "I have better things to do tonight than die!"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
I'm not really digging these. I'm only now making my way through the Japanese Headmasters series - maybe I'll have a better appreciation of these figures once I get through the whole run. But for now, these are just blah.
Image
User avatar
megatronus
Gestalt
Posts: 2346
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Samurai Team

Postby craggy » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:40 pm

megatronus wrote:I'm not really digging these. I'm only now making my way through the Japanese Headmasters series - maybe I'll have a better appreciation of these figures once I get through the whole run. But for now, these are just blah.

these brand new figures don't have anything to do with the 25year old Headmasters cartoon though?
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Ramjet, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Blurr, or 3rd Party Motobot Arcee, iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
Posts: 4645
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Samurai Team

Postby burning_sirius » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:43 pm

Motto: "To be a true Transformers fan you must hate everything that is Transformers."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Hajime Katoki and Masami Obari?


Yes, remember Obari did most of the animation for Braves in the first place. Obari also did Call of the Primatives.

I just said Katoki because of the long legs.
Image
User avatar
burning_sirius
Minibot
Posts: 148
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:15 pm
Location: Iacon
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 3
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Samurai Team

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:45 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
craggy wrote:
megatronus wrote:I'm not really digging these. I'm only now making my way through the Japanese Headmasters series - maybe I'll have a better appreciation of these figures once I get through the whole run. But for now, these are just blah.

these brand new figures don't have anything to do with the 25year old Headmasters cartoon though?


Plus, Headmasters uses mainly Hasbro figures. Now, Victory is mostly Takara-only figures. :) Those combiners resemble the mecha from the Brave/Yuusha series, GoKenzan specifically resembles God Max from Yuusha Exkizer/Brave Exkaiser.
Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) BW II VS-18 Powerhug vs. Autocrusher
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

Preparing to move to the US!

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14281
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Samurai Team

Postby NovaSentinel » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:46 pm

Motto: "If I were a muffin, i'd be blueberry"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Surely there are six possible combinations? For each head/shoulders bot, the other two can become either a torso or legs, meaning there are two combinations for every main head-bot? Either that or they only combine in the three orientations due to where the connector ports line up etc :-?

Fingers crossed for a Western release!



It's not happening.
Transformers Energon is everyone's guilty pleasure. Go on. Admit it.
User avatar
NovaSentinel
Vehicon
Posts: 376
News Credits: 3
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:29 pm
Location: Brekshire
Watch NovaSentinel on YouTube
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Samurai Team

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:50 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
NovaSentinel wrote:Surely there are six possible combinations? For each head/shoulders bot, the other two can become either a torso or legs, meaning there are two combinations for every main head-bot? Either that or they only combine in the three orientations due to where the connector ports line up etc :-?


Only three combos, sorry. On first sight they're indeed like Albegas or Voltron II, but their method of combination is closer to Aquarion.
Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) BW II VS-18 Powerhug vs. Autocrusher
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

Preparing to move to the US!

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14281
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Samurai Team

Postby megatronus » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:35 pm

Motto: "I have better things to do tonight than die!"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
craggy wrote:
megatronus wrote:I'm not really digging these. I'm only now making my way through the Japanese Headmasters series - maybe I'll have a better appreciation of these figures once I get through the whole run. But for now, these are just blah.

these brand new figures don't have anything to do with the 25year old Headmasters cartoon though?


Plus, Headmasters uses mainly Hasbro figures. Now, Victory is mostly Takara-only figures. :) Those combiners resemble the mecha from the Brave/Yuusha series, GoKenzan specifically resembles God Max from Yuusha Exkizer/Brave Exkaiser.


That's sort of what I'm saying, no?

These new figs appear to be homaging the older G1 continuity Japanese-only figures' aesthetics. These don't have anything to do with those cartoons, but the design elements are there. Which is why they seem 'meh' to me.
Image
User avatar
megatronus
Gestalt
Posts: 2346
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Samurai Team

Postby craggy » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:54 pm

megatronus wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
craggy wrote:
megatronus wrote:I'm not really digging these. I'm only now making my way through the Japanese Headmasters series - maybe I'll have a better appreciation of these figures once I get through the whole run. But for now, these are just blah.

these brand new figures don't have anything to do with the 25year old Headmasters cartoon though?


Plus, Headmasters uses mainly Hasbro figures. Now, Victory is mostly Takara-only figures. :) Those combiners resemble the mecha from the Brave/Yuusha series, GoKenzan specifically resembles God Max from Yuusha Exkizer/Brave Exkaiser.


That's sort of what I'm saying, no?

These new figs appear to be homaging the older G1 continuity Japanese-only figures' aesthetics. These don't have anything to do with those cartoons, but the design elements are there. Which is why they seem 'meh' to me.

yeah. I totally didn't get that from the post.

I don't have any attachment to the Brave series, or any of that malarkey. Even TFs, I'm not bothered by the look of the old toys, because they're bricky rubbish for the most part. I grew up on G1, but I only buy new stuff with improved transformations and articulation. These guys look cool and appear to have plenty of poseability. That's what appeals to me. Still not keen on the plane being yellow, or the prices.

Very tempted by the animal ones though I could see myself sticking some Predacon stickers on them if I were to get them. Would love to hear news of a US release, but it seems highly unlikely. Right now, best I can hope for is that they go on sale at one of the online retailers.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Ramjet, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Blurr, or 3rd Party Motobot Arcee, iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
Posts: 4645
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Samurai Team

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:59 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
The more I see of the Swordbots, the more I like what I see. 8)

Now let's see some more of the Swordbot Shinobi Team. ;)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16198
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Samurai Team

Postby Delta Magnus » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:34 pm

Motto: "Do a barrel roll!"
Weapon: Railgun
I'm not digging the ludicrously long legs and torsos that are wider than they are tall. It's not so bad on the red fellow, and blue's OK, but the yellow bot suffers a lot from it. Still, it's similar to the Energon combiners, and given what they have to accomplish I can forgive it. Love it or hate it, you have to respect it as fantastic toy engineering.

Also, these guys have such a gloriously Japanese super robot/Tokusatsu feel to them that I can't hate them. I want to buy them and make a stop-motion video of them combining, complete with ridiculously manly and over-the-top Japanese narration. "DAI-SAMURAI-ROBOTU-DAN....GATTAI!!!!!"
What my tombstone will read: "Transformed and rolled out."
User avatar
Delta Magnus
Vehicon
Posts: 364
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 am
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Samurai Team

Postby Nemesis Destron » Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:51 pm

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
They are definitely an acquired taste but I'm passing up on these. :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Brainmaster
Posts: 1450
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:43 pm
Location: OC So-Cal

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Samurai Team

Postby Towline » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:38 pm

I am digging Skyfire, Prowl, and Inferno as a combining team.
"Friends forever will be together, We're on top because we play
to win."
Towline
Mini-Con
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:29 am

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Samurai Team

Postby craggy » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:56 pm

Towline wrote:I am digging Skyfire, Prowl, and Inferno as a combining team.
"Friends forever will be together, We're on top because we play
to win."

hmmm, they actually have a lot in common with the Magnaboss guys.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Ramjet, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Blurr, or 3rd Party Motobot Arcee, iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
Posts: 4645
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Samurai Team

Postby Manterax Prime » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:52 pm

Motto: "You honestly believed that The Leige Maximo was Prima's other half? How foolish of you!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
craggy wrote:
Towline wrote:I am digging Skyfire, Prowl, and Inferno as a combining team.
"Friends forever will be together, We're on top because we play
to win."

hmmm, they actually have a lot in common with the Magnaboss guys.


Which is why I refer to them as Prowl, Silverbolt and Ironhide respectively and call their combined mode Magnaboss.
The ninja team I refer to as Leobreaker, Airazor and Sky-byte and their combined mode has been dubbed Tripredacus.
INFINITY! PLEASE!
Hi-Sui-Fu-Do! Bo-Zaba-Byu-Dogon!
User avatar
Manterax Prime
Pretender
Posts: 758
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:44 pm
Watch Manterax Prime on YouTube
Buy from Manterax Prime on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Samurai Team

Postby RAcast » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:10 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Manterax Prime wrote:
craggy wrote:
Towline wrote:I am digging Skyfire, Prowl, and Inferno as a combining team.
"Friends forever will be together, We're on top because we play
to win."

hmmm, they actually have a lot in common with the Magnaboss guys.


Which is why I refer to them as Prowl, Silverbolt and Ironhide respectively and call their combined mode Magnaboss.
The ninja team I refer to as Leobreaker, Airazor and Sky-byte and their combined mode has been dubbed Tripredacus.

Your Tripredacus is made of an Autobot, a Maximal, and a Predacon from the wrong continuity, nice. :lol: In all seriousness, I do like the Predacon combiner much better than the Autobot one. They had to make sacrifices to the beast modes, but...it's kind of endearing in a weird way. :PREDACON:
User avatar
RAcast
Gestalt
Posts: 2806
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Samurai Team

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:27 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
RAcast wrote:In all seriousness, I do like the Predacon combiner much better than the Autobot one. They had to make sacrifices to the beast modes, but...it's kind of endearing in a weird way. :PREDACON:
What Predacon combiner? Abominus? (Or should I say Gorādora)

The lion, bird, and shark are Autobots.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16198
News Credits: 101
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Samurai Team

Postby RAcast » Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:37 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Sabrblade wrote:
RAcast wrote:In all seriousness, I do like the Predacon combiner much better than the Autobot one. They had to make sacrifices to the beast modes, but...it's kind of endearing in a weird way. :PREDACON:
What Predacon combiner? Abominus? (Or should I say Gorādora)

The lion, bird, and shark are Autobots.

...Huh, so they are. My bad.
User avatar
RAcast
Gestalt
Posts: 2806
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Samurai Team

Postby gavinfuzzy » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:09 pm

Motto: "Secrets are the foundations of success"
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
Something about the aesthetics of the combiners don't sit right with me.

I can't place what exactly causes that feeling, but I'm not feeling Transfomers with these guys.

Maybe it's the head? Or maybe just the proportions and kibble on the guys.

Honestly I'm feeling Gao Gai Gar or Megazords with these guys.

:???:
Add me as a friend on facebook ---> http://www.facebook.com/gavinlimkj
User avatar
gavinfuzzy
Godmaster
Posts: 1843
News Credits: 11
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:14 pm
Location: Singapore
Watch gavinfuzzy on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Samurai Team

Postby RAcast » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:13 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
gavinfuzzy wrote:Something about the aesthetics of the combiners don't sit right with me.

I can't place what exactly causes that feeling, but I'm not feeling Transfomers with these guys.

Maybe it's the head? Or maybe just the proportions and kibble on the guys.

Honestly I'm feeling Gao Gai Gar or Megazords with these guys.

:???:

Well the Brave/GaoGaiGar/Sentai feel is clearly what they were going for with the aesthetic, so you're not wrong. :) It took me a bit of staring to get acclamated to the designs, and I'm still not a fan of the Samurai team, but I really like the Ninja team for their unabashed awkwardness if nothing else. :lol:
User avatar
RAcast
Gestalt
Posts: 2806
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #96 - Age of Extinction
Twincast / Podcast #96:
"Age of Extinction"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, July 7th, 2014