Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 12 Title and Description

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 12 Title and Description

Postby Superwheeljack » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:29 am

Motto: "The problem with loyalty to a cause is, that the cause will always betray you"
Weapon: Accelerator Rifle
Zap2it has listed the 12'th episode of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters title and description

Title:Synthesis
Description: Autobots attempt to rescue one of their own by tracking a Decepticon warship.


Could this be Ratchet?
"This isn't how the story's supposed to end."
—Smokescreen giving a middle finger to the tried and true leadership inheritance patterns.

"You do know that I vanquished Cliffjumper, don't you?"
"Big whoop. I snuffed Hardshell."
—Starscream finally gets his "I killed Cliffjumper" boast shut down by Miko.
User avatar
Superwheeljack
Vehicon
Posts: 301
News Credits: 34
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:10 am
Location: Don't know. Probably under your portch
Watch Superwheeljack on YouTube
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 12 Title and Description

Postby El Duque » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:48 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Zap2it has posted the title and brief synopsis for the 12th episode of Transformers Prime Beast Hunters. This episode is titled "Synthesis" and scheduled to air on July 19th, 2013. Check out the short description below:

Autobots attempt to rescue one of their own by tracking a Decepticon warship.


Image
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9921
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 12 Title and Description

Postby Yweggo » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:09 am

A Decepticon warship? Shouldn't it be the Decepticon warship?
"All sentient beings are free to follow me. Refusal means destruction!"
I shall stand... The rest shall fall!
'Til all are gone

Optimus Prime, Autobot Emperor of Destruction
User avatar
Yweggo
Minibot
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:23 pm

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 12 Title and Description

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:13 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Maybe they try to save whoever Megatron appeals to in "Persuasion".
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 24606
News Credits: 175
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 12 Title and Description

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:38 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Sabrblade wrote:Maybe they try to save whoever Megatron appeals to in "Persuasion".


Ratchet, perhaps? I believe that we got some details that it was Ratchet whom Megatron appeals to in "Persuasion".

But what puzzles me is their wording in this description: "a Decepticon warship". Careless error, perhaps? Surely they meant the Nemesis, not some random Decepticon vessel?
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6164
News Credits: 45
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 12 Title and Description

Postby njb902 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:54 am

why does the ship they refer to have to be the nemesis? We know other Decepticon warships existed/exist. We also have no idea the true size of the forces the Decepticons have left.
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:50 am

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 12 Title and Description

Postby VirusCarnage » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:38 am

Motto: "I'll kill you!"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
I'm guessing that Optimus gets the Star Saber in this episode as well.
User avatar
VirusCarnage
Targetmaster
Posts: 610
News Credits: 26
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:10 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 12 Title and Description

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:49 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Mindmaster wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Maybe they try to save whoever Megatron appeals to in "Persuasion".


Ratchet, perhaps? I believe that we got some details that it was Ratchet whom Megatron appeals to in "Persuasion".
I think that was just fan speculation.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 24606
News Credits: 175
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 12 Title and Description

Postby VirusCarnage » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:11 pm

Motto: "I'll kill you!"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Maybe they try to save whoever Megatron appeals to in "Persuasion".


Ratchet, perhaps? I believe that we got some details that it was Ratchet whom Megatron appeals to in "Persuasion".
I think that was just fan speculation.

They posted a description that said megatron appeals to ratchet as Optimus takes on the Predacon.
I woul post a pic or link but my phone is really stupid right now.
User avatar
VirusCarnage
Targetmaster
Posts: 610
News Credits: 26
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:10 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 12 Title and Description

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:17 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Maybe they try to save whoever Megatron appeals to in "Persuasion".


Ratchet, perhaps? I believe that we got some details that it was Ratchet whom Megatron appeals to in "Persuasion".
I think that was just fan speculation.

They posted a description that said megatron appeals to ratchet as Optimus takes on the Predacon.
I woul post a pic or link but my phone is really stupid right now.
It was Ratchet after all? I must have forgotten and thought it just said "an Autobot". My bad. :oops:
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 24606
News Credits: 175
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 12 Title and Description

Postby VirusCarnage » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:22 pm

Motto: "I'll kill you!"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Maybe they try to save whoever Megatron appeals to in "Persuasion".


Ratchet, perhaps? I believe that we got some details that it was Ratchet whom Megatron appeals to in "Persuasion".
I think that was just fan speculation.

They posted a description that said megatron appeals to ratchet as Optimus takes on the Predacon.
I woul post a pic or link but my phone is really stupid right now.
It was Ratchet after all? I must have forgotten and thought it just said "an Autobot". My bad. :oops:

Well I was 2 days late for the episode and posted a link to the episode description thinking I was the first so I think it's fine.
User avatar
VirusCarnage
Targetmaster
Posts: 610
News Credits: 26
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:10 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Episode 12 Title and Description

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:32 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
viruscarnage wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Maybe they try to save whoever Megatron appeals to in "Persuasion".


Ratchet, perhaps? I believe that we got some details that it was Ratchet whom Megatron appeals to in "Persuasion".
I think that was just fan speculation.

They posted a description that said megatron appeals to ratchet as Optimus takes on the Predacon.
I woul post a pic or link but my phone is really stupid right now.


Ah, here it is.

Zap2it.com wrote:Megatron appeals to Ratchet; Optimus takes on the Predacon.


Article: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ion/27559/

I knew I wasn't hallucinating. :D :lol:
Image

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
User avatar
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6164
News Credits: 45
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9


Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

NEW IN BOX TRANSFORMERS GRIMLOCK AGE OF EXTINCTION - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 8 minutes 37 seconds
TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION GRIMLOCK 16" NEW IN BOX - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 8 minutes 37 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED WASPINATOR COMPLETE LQQK - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 hours 9 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers Ultimate Optimus Prime Year of the Dragon Dark of the Moon Mechtech - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 10 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex - Hasbro 2013 - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 41 minutes 13 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED PROWL COMPLETE LQQK - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 hours 44 minutes 56 seconds
Optimus Prime Vs Megatron Transformers Prime First Edition 2-Pack DVD NEW MISB - Time Remaining: 11 days 6 hours 5 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Primus Unleashed 2006 Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 22 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #148 - And Rom The Space Knight
Twincast / Podcast #148:
"And Rom The Space Knight"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, June 27th, 2016