Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Chuck's Reviews TFCC 2013 Member Figure Depth Charge

Post your reviews of Transformers toys in this topic. Please keep each topic dedicated to one specific toy (i.e. DOTM Deluxe Class Optimus Prime"). Videos can be posted in a topic as well as text reviews and images.

Chuck's Reviews TFCC 2013 Member Figure Depth Charge

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:47 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Here it is, the membership incentive figure for 2013 from the Transformers Collectors Club. Is Depth Charge worth hunting down? Does it live up to the legacy of figures past? Find out below!

Image
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
City Commander
Posts: 3424
News Credits: 41
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Chuck's Reviews TFCC 2013 Member Figure Depth Charge

Postby El Duque » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:43 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Seibertron.com member chuckdawg1999 has shared a review of the TFCC 2013 Club Incentive Figure, Depth Charge. Check your mailboxes, he's currently arriving!

chuckdawg1999 wrote:Here it is, the membership incentive figure for 2013 from the Transformers Collectors Club. Is Depth Charge worth hunting down? Does it live up to the legacy of figures past? Find out below!

User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9913
News Credits: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Chuck's Reviews TFCC 2013 Member Figure Depth Charge

Postby megatronus » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:13 pm

Motto: "I have better things to do tonight than die!"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Loving the Scarface mashup shirt!

Also, nice review ;)
Image
User avatar
megatronus
Gestalt
Posts: 2720
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: Chuck's Reviews TFCC 2013 Member Figure Depth Charge

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:23 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
megatronus wrote:Loving the Scarface mashup shirt!

Also, nice review ;)


I think I got it off 80's T's or stylin T's
Image
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
City Commander
Posts: 3424
News Credits: 41
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Chuck's Reviews TFCC 2013 Member Figure Depth Charge

Postby Rated X » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:03 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Got mine yesterday and picked up a carded one at Botcon. The mold does make a better Depthcharge than it does Machine wars Starscream.
Image

Check out my Customs:

Classics Pounce and Wingspan
classics-pounce-and-wingspan-t95811.php

Generations Twincast
generations-twincast-t94088.php

Collection photos will be updated soon at this link :
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/rated-x-s-collection-t55699.php
User avatar
Rated X
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5875
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Chuck's Reviews TFCC 2013 Member Figure Depth Charge

Postby megatronus » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:28 am

Motto: "I have better things to do tonight than die!"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Rated X wrote:Got mine yesterday and picked up a carded one at Botcon. The mold does make a better Depthcharge than it does Machine wars Starscream.


I got a couple carded ones off eBay - I'm looking forward to getting them in. I always liked the Terradive mold, and it does make a nice looking Depthcharge.

Anyone else think the Terradive mold has the makings for a great movie-verse style Cyclonus?
Image
User avatar
megatronus
Gestalt
Posts: 2720
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: Chuck's Reviews TFCC 2013 Member Figure Depth Charge

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:48 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
megatronus wrote:
Rated X wrote:Got mine yesterday and picked up a carded one at Botcon. The mold does make a better Depthcharge than it does Machine wars Starscream.


I got a couple carded ones off eBay - I'm looking forward to getting them in. I always liked the Terradive mold, and it does make a nice looking Depthcharge.

Anyone else think the Terradive mold has the makings for a great movie-verse style Cyclonus?


Only if they tighten the legs and loose the trident
Image
Image
User avatar
chuckdawg1999
City Commander
Posts: 3424
News Credits: 41
Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 3:51 pm
Location: New York
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: Chuck's Reviews TFCC 2013 Member Figure Depth Charge

Postby megatronus » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:06 pm

Motto: "I have better things to do tonight than die!"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
megatronus wrote:
Rated X wrote:Got mine yesterday and picked up a carded one at Botcon. The mold does make a better Depthcharge than it does Machine wars Starscream.


I got a couple carded ones off eBay - I'm looking forward to getting them in. I always liked the Terradive mold, and it does make a nice looking Depthcharge.

Anyone else think the Terradive mold has the makings for a great movie-verse style Cyclonus?


Only if they tighten the legs and loose the trident


Lose the trident, new head... but the mold itself gives me Cyclonus-envy.
Image
User avatar
megatronus
Gestalt
Posts: 2720
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay


Return to Transformers Toy Reviews

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
Twincast / Podcast #101:
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014