Kapow! Toys Site Sponsor News - MP-12 Sideswipe

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Kapow! Toys Site Sponsor News - MP-12 Sideswipe

Postby Dr Va'al » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:46 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Site sponsor Kapow! Toys has let us know that they are now stocking Takara Tomy MP-12 Sideswipe, and it's ready to ship! In other news, they want to remind everyone that they changed their Facebook page a while back, and the new one can be found here.

We have received our stock of official MP12 Sideswipes in and they are currently ready to ship out to customers, it is the original release packaged in vehicle mode and not this KO malarky doing the rounds.

The product can be found here - http://www.kapowtoys.co.uk/mp12-masterpiece-sideswipe-lambor-p-5774.html

Would you also mind letting people know about our brand new Facebook page which can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/kapowtoys.co.uk?ref=hl

We only started it about 2 months ago and are trying to spread the word so the stragglers from the old one can move over.
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!

Burn wrote:I'm never wrong. Except when I am.

But then I just edit posts and make Va'al wrong.
Dr Va'al
News Admin
News Credits: 124
Buy from Dr Va'al on eBay

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers LEADER CLASS GRIMLOCK and OPTIMUS PRIME PLATINUM EDITION Xmas Gift - Time Remaining: 6 days 11 hours 52 minutes 10 seconds
100% AUTHNETIC TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS ENCORE 20 CONSTRUTICON DEVASTATOR - Time Remaining: 4 days 17 hours 7 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers GENERATION 2 Complete DEVASTATOR~ REAL NICE LOOKING~ - Time Remaining: 3 days 23 hours 39 minutes 18 seconds
Takara Transformers Classics 2010 "Sons of Cybertron" OPTIMUS PRIME - Time Remaining: 4 days 3 hours 26 minutes 49 seconds
Vintage G1 Transformers Autobot Combiner COMPUTRON Scattershot Strafe w Parts - Time Remaining: 5 days 3 hours 26 minutes 21 seconds
G.I. Joe transformers crossover SDCC zartan loose exclusive 2016 hasbro - Time Remaining: 2 days 11 hours 3 minutes 41 seconds
Universal Studios Transformers The Ride Evac Autobot Mug - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 37 minutes 2 seconds
Battle Damage ARCEE motorcycle TRANSFORMERS Movie 2007 Deluxe Class figure Sam's - Time Remaining: 4 days 11 hours 30 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #157 - NYCC 2016
Twincast / Podcast #157:
"NYCC 2016"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 9th, 2016