Amazon.com Preview - Dark Prelude TPB (Spotlights)

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Amazon.com Preview - Dark Prelude TPB (Spotlights)

Postby Dr Va'al » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:31 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Thanks to Amazon.com, we can take a look at the collected version of the six spotlights from the current IDW comics run, which include Orion Pax, Thundercracker, Bumblebee, Megatron, Trailcutter and Hoist. The volume is priced at $19.99 ($14.99 on Amazon), and is due for release on August 27th. Check out the cover and the first couple of pages mirrored below!

Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!

Kurona, talking about Transformers, wrote:I don't know where they got the idea, but it's stupid and I love it.
Dr Va'al
News Admin
News Credits: 121
Buy from Dr Va'al on eBay

Re: Amazon.com Preview - Dark Prelude TPB (Spotlights)

Postby Sodan-1 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:53 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
I was wondering what this book was about when I saw the listing on Amazon. I love the cover art. Multiple characters from across factions and time all together. Reminds me of the end credits of an episode of Gundam.
Sodan-1
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations Titans Return Leader APEX and POWERMASTER OPTIMUS PRIME - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 25 minutes
Transformers Generations Titans Return Leader AUTOBOT BLASTER TWIN CAST IN STOCK - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 10 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers: Titans Return - Voyager Class - Nucleon & Galvatron - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 40 minutes 16 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS TITANS RETURN SENTINEL PRIME VOYAGER CLASS In Stock - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 40 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Alternators Swindle Yellow Jeep Wrangler MISB - Time Remaining: 14 days 23 hours 55 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers Electronic Grimlock Hero Mashers Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 55 minutes 48 seconds
TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS BANTOR Baboon Tiger Action Figure Fuzors LOT OF 2 1998 - Time Remaining: 7 days 8 hours 56 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers G1 - Whirl - Time Remaining: 8 days 4 hours 56 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
Twincast / Podcast #153:
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016