This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Hoist

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Hoist

Postby El Duque » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:52 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Our friends at Full Metal Hero have posted a small gallery of the eagerly awaited Transformers Generations Deluxe Hoist. Hoist joins Thundercracker in the second wave of IDW styled Transformers Generations Deluxe figures. Take a look below.

El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Hoist

Postby CADimusPrimus » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:08 pm

Weapon: Laser Rifle
Looks good. Glad i have him on pre-order. Just might have to do something about some of what i think are unnecessary 5mm ports.
Want List:
Botcon 2007 set: W/box or loose
CADimusPrimus
Micromaster
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby RiddlerJ » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:11 pm

He looks brighter than what I was expecting. Not that this is a complaint.

I only wish the sensor could be removed in vehicle mode somehow. Other than that, he looks good.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby kirbenvost » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:19 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
^The photos look over-exposed, so I think he's not that bright.

I originally wasn't going to pick him up, but he's too cool not to. I really enjoy his tow hook gun. 8) What I don't enjoy is the complete lack of paint on the back of the vehicle. But at least the wheels are painted so I suppose Hasbro has to make sacrifices somewhere.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Convotron » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:09 pm

Motto: "When in doubt, transform and roll out!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Looking good, looking good.

I really like the base mold for this toy. Works great for me as Trailcutter(breaker) and Hoist. I think the one thing missing that would make this the perfect modern Hoist for me is something to serve as wing like fins on the back as a nod to G1 Hoist.
Toys for sale, S.H. Figuarts, Revoltech, Robot Damashii, Figma, and more!

Discounts for purchases of 3 items or more! See sales thread for details.

Never forget the Oath Sworn Through Courage!
Convotron
City Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+

Postby wolverinetodd » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:26 pm

Motto: "Shoot multiple times first... ask questions NEVER!"
Weapon: Double-Shot Missile Launcher
I really like this mold, as Hoist and as Trailcutter(breaker). The only downside I have about this figure is that the Autobot faction symbol disappears into his chest in robot mode. I wish they could've come up with a way for it to remain "topside" in robot mode. Personally it should work the other way around, where there isn't a faction symbol seen in vehicle mode (they are Robots in Disguise, after all), but after transforming, the faction symbol is revealed in robot mode.
wolverinetodd
Vehicon
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 5

Postby Hip-Hoptimus Rime » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:37 pm

Motto: "Nobody has to look for trouble."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
GLORIOUS! What a beautiful mold, must have. He does need a few paint apps IMHO, but that's barely worth mentioning.

Hasbro take my money!
-Yer pal, G
Hip-Hoptimus Rime
Gestalt
News Credits: 9

Postby Convotron » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:41 pm

Motto: "When in doubt, transform and roll out!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
wolverinetodd wrote:I really like this mold, as Hoist and as Trailcutter(breaker). The only downside I have about this figure is that the Autobot faction symbol disappears into his chest in robot mode. I wish they could've come up with a way for it to remain "topside" in robot mode. Personally it should work the other way around, where there isn't a faction symbol seen in vehicle mode (they are Robots in Disguise, after all), but after transforming, the faction symbol is revealed in robot mode.

Good point! Hmm, I suppose reprolabels must come to the rescue. Now to find a good spot for a faction symbol in bot mode...
Toys for sale, S.H. Figuarts, Revoltech, Robot Damashii, Figma, and more!

Discounts for purchases of 3 items or more! See sales thread for details.

Never forget the Oath Sworn Through Courage!
Convotron
City Commander
News Credits: 2
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:28 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I'll be damned if I don't get both Hoist and Trailbreaker.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby MGrotusque » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:25 pm

Looks great. A little too lime green for my taste but whateves....it still works.
MGrotusque
Gestalt
Strength: 9
Speed: 5
Skill: 8

Postby Ultra Markus » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:51 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
i wonder if the original hoists orange backpack/wings would fit on this one
it would be cool if it did
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby Stormrider » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:42 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
I excited for this figure more than Trailbreaker.
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #1 Cvr L 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230484 1L (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #111 Cvr G 1:75 Boom Studios Comics JUN230415 111G"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #10 Cvr F Dynamite Comics 2023 JUL230332 10F (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #10 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Cvr D Boom Studios Comics 2022 OCT220272 1D (CA) Mora"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr G 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney NOV220589 2G (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr G ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr J 1:20 Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney DEC220628 3J (CA) Conner"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr J ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #118 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2024 JAN240053 118A"
NEW!
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #109 Cvr C 1:10 Boom Studios Comics APR230360 109C"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR THE RETURN #3 Cvr C 1:10 Boom Studios Comics 2024 FEB240071 3C (CA) Montes"
NEW!
MMPR THE RETURN #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #11 Cvr F action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 AUG230321 11F Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #11 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #5 Cvr T FOC Dynamite Comics 2023 FEB238439 5T (CA) Haeser 231208R"
GARGOYLES #5 Cvr T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #117 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2024 DEC230121 117A"
NEW!
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #1 Cvr T 1:50 Dynamite Comics MAY230492 1T (CA) Danino"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POWER RANGERS #2 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2020 OCT200936 2A (CA) Scalera"
POWER RANGERS #2 C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Soundwave and Soundblaster" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Sunstreaker Figure" on AMAZON