This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

C-001 Super Fire Convoy - 2014 Reissue - Preliminary Preorder

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: C-001 Super Fire Convoy - 2014 Reissue - Preliminary Preorder

Postby ScottyP » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:44 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Just preordered this on the spur of the moment.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby RAcast » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:24 am

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Va'al wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:God, save me from these terrible puns... :PRAY:

Neigh.

I laughed much harder than I should have!

Now then...I would honestly love to pick up RID Optimus and UM, but that $150 price tag turns me off...I guess it's the Takara release though, eh?
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
RAcast
City Commander
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:45 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
RAcast wrote:
Va'al wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:God, save me from these terrible puns... :PRAY:

Neigh.

I laughed much harder than I should have!

Now then...I would honestly love to pick up RID Optimus and UM, but that $150 price tag turns me off...I guess it's the Takara release though, eh?

By Hasbro I think, though the listing does mention the inclusion of the God/Master Sword which I so desperately want. :BANG_HEAD:
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby gavinfuzzy » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:00 am

Motto: "Secrets are the foundations of success"
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
Hmm. I wonder what sort of deco this would come in. If it's nothing too outrageous or horsey, I might get it.

Still hoping it comes with a horse mask accessory.

We should seen this coming, since Hasbro's been a Little Pony lately... 8-}
Add me as a friend on facebook ---> http://www.facebook.com/gavinlimkj
gavinfuzzy
Godmaster
News Credits: 10
Watch gavinfuzzy on YouTube
Strength: 8
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 7

Postby Metrosuplex » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:08 am

Motto: ""Nothing so liberates the heart as when a fool awakens from his folly.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
By the sounds of incessant punning, I take it most of you just don't care about this news. >:oP

Is this Takara's response? Are they noticing 3rd Parties and reacting with more reprints of old toys? :-? $150. Nice. >:oP They're making 3rd Party toys more and more affordable with these prices. Bravo. :APPLAUSE: Excellent strategy. >:oP

This is a great gem to pull out and reprint... but $150??? :BANG_HEAD:
Words from the wise:
GuyIncognito - "MetroSUplex, do you understand inflation? I'm guessing not."
Metrosuplex
Combiner
Strength: 6
Firepower: 8

Postby EagleTron » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:14 am

Motto: "I laugh out loud for no reason at all after I have won a Great Battle. The very last Bot Standing!"
Weapon: Gamma-Ray Laser Cannons
DecepticonFinishline wrote:So, I suppose this means that they have no plans of taking RiD Optimus' results in the Masterpiece poll into account..

I wanted Masterpiece RiD Prime the most...

You are not the only one that was looking forward to a them doing a masterpiece Optimus fire truck. I voted for him in that poll too. This shouldn't cancel out the chance of still getting a Mp version of this toy, cause its a got mould. And I know takara can do a very great job updating and modernizing this figure.
Optimus: The Decepticons are a species of life just like us Autobots. They deserve a choice.
Bumblebee: You are rite Optimus, your compassion and courage is what makes you a great leader, bearer of the matrix.
Grimlock: I will Crush the Decepticons, I will Destroy, Dinobots transform, I'm ready for anything, Attaaaaack, No survivorsssssss.
EagleTron
Minibot
Strength: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: 6
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 9

Postby Va'al » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:24 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
I do care! I think RiD Optimus is a great toy, and would love to own a decent version of him.
I want to see the deco before I think aobut it more.

We were just horsing around with puns. :P
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Mindmaster » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:30 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Va'al wrote:We were just horsing around with puns. :P

Good God, they're endless in the hands of this man...

I own the original, but it's seen some action (missing his arm and shoulder pauldron in Super Mode, missing the missiles, missing the rubber tires, and a wee bit rusty), so unless it looks completely pimped, it will be a great relief on my wallet on passing him up.

That Starscream that was mentioned along with it though... no excuse, I gotta have it.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: Infinity
Firepower: 6

Postby Va'al » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:37 am

Mindmaster wrote:

Alas, I'm foaling no one now. Used the same ones a couple of times.
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Bowspearer » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:49 am

Metrosuplex wrote:By the sounds of incessant punning, I take it most of you just don't care about this news. >:oP

Is this Takara's response? Are they noticing 3rd Parties and reacting with more reprints of old toys? :-? $150. Nice. >:oP They're making 3rd Party toys more and more affordable with these prices. Bravo. :APPLAUSE: Excellent strategy. >:oP

You do understand that that's the import pricing though right? Honestly, this reminds me of people who whine like mad over paying $80+ for the MP Autobot cars from BBTS when they could pay just over half that preordering from a Japanese retailer (such as HLJ - which is even conveniently located to the right sidebar). Seriously whilst being annoyed over con exclusive inflation is reasonable, I just shake my head at people complaining over the fruits of their own lack of proactivity.
Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
Bowspearer
Headmaster Jr

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:54 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Va'al wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:

So I guess the puns can all go to the glue factory?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Skill: 5

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:56 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Dead Metal wrote:What Matrix?
This Matrix. ;)

Dead Metal wrote:And fit inside chest implies that it's removable, which leaves Cybertron, MPs, G1, and THS Primes.
Not unless it's speaking of the character rather than the toy, since I doubt the toy has led battles against Decepticons for millions of years. ;)

It says that he is the "ultimate Autobot" because of his Matrix. Having a Matrix isn't really anything that special for an Optimus toy, but it is special from a fictional perspective, implying that it's the character, rather than the toy, who is the "ultimate Autobot" because of his Matrix.

The fact that it "fits" in him is a sign that he is meant to have it and meant to be Autobot leader, almost something like a nod to the G1 movie in which the Matrix didn't quite fit inside Ultra Magnus, as evidenced by his having to momentarily readjust it when he put it into his chest.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8

Postby Bowspearer » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:57 am

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Va'al wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:

So I guess the puns can all go to the glue factory?

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
Bowspearer
Headmaster Jr

Postby Va'al » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:01 am

Sabrblade wrote:
This Matrix. ;)

Dead Metal wrote:And fit inside chest implies that it's removable, which leaves Cybertron, MPs, G1, and THS Primes.
Not unless it's speaking of the character rather than the toy, since I doubt the toy has led battles against Decepticons for millions of years. ;)

It says that he is the "ultimate Autobot" because of his Matrix. Having a Matrix isn't really anything that special for an Optimus toy, but it is special from a fictional perspective, implying that it's the character, rather than the toy, who is the "ultimate Autobot" because of his Matrix.

The fact that it "fits" in him is a sign that he is meant to have it and meant to be Autobot leader, almost something like a nod to the G1 movie in which the Matrix didn't quite fit inside Ultra Magnus, as evidenced by his having to momentarily readjust it when he put it into his chest.

...you sure? It sounds like it's talking about the toy to me. In the second part at least, the first part is definitely the character. :-?

For millions of years, noble Optimus Prime has led the Autobots in their war against the tyranny of Megatron and his evil Decepticons. His unwavering courage in the face of centuries of desperate battle is an inspiration to his comrades. He is an unstoppable warrior and a flawless leader; pushing ahead through the darkest times in the history of Cybertron. He remains unbowed, unbroken and always committed to victory.

The leader of the Autobots is back and more unstoppable than ever! Everyone will know that this mighty Year of the Horse Optimus Prime figure is the ultimate Autobot, because the Matrix of Leadership fits in his chest. He'll shred his Decepticon enemies with his Energon axe in robot mode, and flatten them in truck mode! Convert his trailer to a battle station with a maintenance dock, where you can store his ion cannon and Energon axe. Your Transformers adventures will be off the hook with this Optimus Prime figure!
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:17 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Va'al wrote:...you sure? It sounds like it's talking about the toy to me. In the second part at least, the first part is definitely the character. :-?
Looks to me like it fully starts talking strictly about the toy at the word "Convert", since I doubt the toy's Energon axe can actually do enough harm to "shred" things (wouldn't get past toy safety laws if it could). ;)

But, even if the whole second paragraph were talking about the toy like you say, saying that his Matrix fits inside his chest doesn't contradict the fact that it's non-removable since a molded-in Matrix would have to stay fit and in place inside his chest by default. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Speed: 7

Postby Va'al » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:30 am

Or, you know, it's a marketing blurb for an action figure. :D
Va'al
God Of Transformers
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Dead Metal » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:58 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Sabrblade wrote:
This Matrix. ;)

I checked, that is supposed to be an energy socket, and then the FunPub comics portrayed it as The Matrix. Weird, always looked more like a weapon to me.
So if that is supposed to be the Matrix, it means he can only use it while in powerup mode, since you know it's part of that mode's chest.
So it doesn't really fit in his chest, but rather is one of the boobs of his super mode.

It's kinda special for the toys, since not many toys come with a removable Matrix, or Matrix for that.

But here's the thing, we won't really know for sure which Optimus will be used for this Year of the Horse Optimus. For all we know, it might even be the G2 version of the G1 mold with an extra axe and Matrix.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby Ketchup » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:53 am

I think that the 'Year of the Horse' OP and this Super Fire Convoy reissue are two distinct items. BBTS has Super Fire Convoy listed as a Takara reissue and the price is consistent with it being a Takara item. TRU.ca wouldn't be carrying a Takara reissue.
Ketchup
Mini-Con
News Credits: 2

Postby Bowspearer » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:03 pm

Ketchup wrote:I think that the 'Year of the Horse' OP and this Super Fire Convoy reissue are two distinct items. BBTS has Super Fire Convoy listed as a Takara reissue and the price is consistent with it being a Takara item. TRU.ca wouldn't be carrying a Takara reissue.

So it wasn't just me then. Man I hope Screamer is a 2nd release of MP-11.
Bowspearer
Headmaster Jr

Postby superchook6909 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:22 pm

Motto: ""Run away, I'll Blast you. Stay, I'll Crush You""
Weapon: Automatic Acid-Pellet Gun
AWESOME!!! I have R.I.D. Ultra Magnus.
I hope you can still combine R.I.D. Ultra Magnus with Year of the Horse Optimus Prime, coz I missed out on getting the R.I.D. version.
superchook6909
Micromaster
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 3
Courage: 4
Firepower: 9
Skill: 3

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:00 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Ketchup wrote:I think that the 'Year of the Horse' OP and this Super Fire Convoy reissue are two distinct items. BBTS has Super Fire Convoy listed as a Takara reissue and the price is consistent with it being a Takara item. TRU.ca wouldn't be carrying a Takara reissue.

It's looking like this statement maybe true. I may have jumped the gun on this one. Year of the Horse Optimus is looking more and more like a MP-10 reissue like the original news story states.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby Metrosuplex » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:58 pm

Motto: ""Nothing so liberates the heart as when a fool awakens from his folly.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Bowspearer wrote:
Metrosuplex wrote:By the sounds of incessant punning, I take it most of you just don't care about this news. >:oP

You do understand that that's the import pricing though right? Honestly, this reminds me of people who whine like mad over paying $80+ for the MP Autobot cars from BBTS when they could pay just over half that preordering from a Japanese retailer (such as HLJ - which is even conveniently located to the right sidebar). Seriously whilst being annoyed over con exclusive inflation is reasonable, I just shake my head at people complaining over the fruits of their own lack of proactivity.

So you're saying that $150 import = $80 import. :-? Got it.

How much you pullin' in? I'm just curious if I should imagine an Aspen-regular or a negative-credit preppy when I read such comments. >:oP
Words from the wise:
GuyIncognito - "MetroSUplex, do you understand inflation? I'm guessing not."
Metrosuplex
Combiner
Strength: 6
Firepower: 8

Postby Bowspearer » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:46 pm

Metrosuplex wrote:So you're saying that $150 import = $80 import. :-? Got it.

How much you pullin' in? I'm just curious if I should imagine an Aspen-regular or a negative-credit preppy when I read such comments. >:oP

You're not getting it at all. Let me put it this way. Take Masterpiece Prowl for example. Generally what happens is that someone like BBTS will either import from a Japanese retailer or from a Japanese wholesaler, whereby they're paying not only for the item cost, but for freight - all of that gets factored into their markups, and presuming there's no price gouging, then you're paying a markup on quite possibly Japanese retail and a markup on shipping.

Let's compare that to buying from a Japanese online retailer - in this case HLJ.

In the case of Masterpiece Prowl (and this is all in USD), the preorder price from HLJ was $47.67 and the retail price from them is listed at $59.58 - plus whatever the shipping is.

BBTS want $79.99 for it on preorder plus whatever the shipping is.

In other words, if you by from an international importer rather than a local retailer (which is what HLJ is in the case of Japanese releases), then you're going to pay way more for it than if you'd gone for the local retailer option had had them ship it internationally to you.

It's the same deal here- anyone forking out BBTS prices on that rather than dealing with a Japanese online store, only has themselves to blame and has no right to complain about high prices which they've chosen to pay.
Bowspearer
Headmaster Jr

Postby noctorro » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:39 am

I just bought a new RID Optimus Prime a few weeks back at a convention for a normal price. I see no need for a reissue, anyone can get 'm anywhere for a decent price nowadays.

Personally, I don't see a need for a Prime reissue, which prime ever. How about Head Masters?
http://www.plasticpolygon.com
I 3d design and print! Check out my instagram http://www.instagram.com/plasticpolygon3d for some Transformers weapons if you're interested. The War for Cybertron standard machine gun is ready as well as the Armada Optimus gun (smaller) and a Robotech Gunpod.
noctorro
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Sparkimus Prime » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:04 pm

Bowspearer wrote:
Metrosuplex wrote:So you're saying that $150 import = $80 import. :-? Got it.

You're not getting it at all. Let me put it this way. Take Masterpiece Prowl for example. Generally what happens is that someone like BBTS will either import from a Japanese retailer or from a Japanese wholesaler, whereby they're paying not only for the item cost, but for freight - all of that gets factored into their markups, and presuming there's no price gouging, then you're paying a markup on quite possibly Japanese retail and a markup on shipping.

Let's compare that to buying from a Japanese online retailer - in this case HLJ.

In the case of Masterpiece Prowl (and this is all in USD), the preorder price from HLJ was $47.67 and the retail price from them is listed at $59.58 - plus whatever the shipping is.

BBTS want $79.99 for it on preorder plus whatever the shipping is.

In other words, if you by from an international importer rather than a local retailer (which is what HLJ is in the case of Japanese releases), then you're going to pay way more for it than if you'd gone for the local retailer option had had them ship it internationally to you.

It's the same deal here- anyone forking out BBTS prices on that rather than dealing with a Japanese online store, only has themselves to blame and has no right to complain about high prices which they've chosen to pay.

I take offense to this standpoint. You should not make others feel bad if they choose to order from import websites. When I realized I wanted MP Prowl, Bluestreak and Smokescreen they were already sold out on the Japanese sites like Ami Ami HLJ and Hobby Search. I had no choice but to preorder them from BBTS. I do however have Takara Metroplex and a few others reordered through AmiAmi

I am not complaining about the price, I feel it's a fair markup due to convenience and customer service quality from BBTS. If you had a problem like I did with a Broken MP Black Convoy I'm sure it would have been a hard time trying to get a replacement from HLJ or other foreign sites. BBTS replaced my toy with little trouble.

I don't know if it's your intention to shame others who either couldn't order from Japanese sites fast enough, or simply want to use a local distributor. If it is, i would recommend you reevaluate your attitude. I come to this site for information, not to feel ashamed.
Sparkimus Prime
Mini-Con

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SQWEEKS Transformers Last Knight Deluxe 100% complete TLK Movie Hasbro 221107A"
SQWEEKS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDEWAYS Transformers Studio Series 88 Movie ROTF Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
SIDEWAYS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers ROTF Burger King Fast Food Premium 2011 210930A"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYBERTRONIAN BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark Moon Cyberverse Legion DOTM TRU 2011"
CYBERTRONIAN BUMBL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Target 2009 240109S"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109W"
NEW!
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Series 1 GRIMLOCK Transformers Tiny Turbo Changers Last Knight Movie AOE 230118A"
Series 1 GRIMLOCK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Power Attackers POWER PUNCH BUMBLEBEE Transformers Age of Extinction AOE Movie"
Power Attackers PO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers HD-DVD Movie 2007 Two-Disc Special Edition Set starring LaBeouf+Fox"
Transformers HD-DV ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDESWIPE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM Hasbro 2011 230427A"
SIDESWIPE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Gravity Bots SIDESWIPE Transformers Revenge of the Fallen ROTF 2009 190922a"
Gravity Bots SIDES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Sword Slash DRIFT Transformers Age Extinction Power Attackers AOE 2014 210930A"
Sword Slash DRIFT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Revenge Fallen Robot Replicas complete ROTF 2009 210930A"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AD26 LOCKDOWN Transformers Age Extinction Movie Advanced deluxe Takara AOE"
AD26 LOCKDOWN Tran ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Autobot Whirl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON