This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TFSS 2.0 Week of Full Revals: Three of the Figures Will Come With Microns!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: TFSS 2.0 Week of Full Revals: All Figures Will Come With Microns!

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:10 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Dead Metal wrote:The idw comics, but again as I said, those guys where so minor and unimportant in the toon I wouldn't know who they where in fiction due to not caring for them that much. to me they kinda blurr in with the toy-only characters and all new original characters And in the idw comics, Chromedome doesn't have a Headmaster partner, unless he's since gained one, not up-to date on them due to reading only the trades now.
So, none of Marvel's epic Headmasters mini-series or Headmaster-centric main comic issues? Or The Headmasters cartoon (in which Chromedome is the series protagonist)?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Dead Metal » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:50 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Sabrblade wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:The idw comics, but again as I said, those guys where so minor and unimportant in the toon I wouldn't know who they where in fiction due to not caring for them that much. to me they kinda blurr in with the toy-only characters and all new original characters And in the idw comics, Chromedome doesn't have a Headmaster partner, unless he's since gained one, not up-to date on them due to reading only the trades now.
So, none of Marvel's epic Headmasters mini-series or Headmaster-centric main comic issues? Or The Headmasters cartoon (in which Chromedome is the series protagonist)?

Nope, dislike the Marvel comics output.
And Headmasters doesn't count, since you asked for Western fiction. Also, in Headmasters the Headmasters aren't separate beings that turn into heads, they are the actual character that combine with the Transector body to form the larger robot. So yea, I wouldn't recognize Chromedome's headmaster as a character.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:54 pm

Dead Metal wrote:And Headmasters doesn't count, since you asked for Western fiction.
No I didn't.

Dead Metal wrote:Also, in Headmasters the Headmasters aren't separate beings that turn into heads, they are the actual character that combine with the Transector body to form the larger robot. So yea, I wouldn't recognize Chromedome's headmaster as a character.
His smaller head bot still looks just like Stylor, though.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Dead Metal » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:03 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:And Headmasters doesn't count, since you asked for Western fiction.
No I didn't.

Oh so you haven't, the hell did I get the idea from then?
Sabrblade wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:Also, in Headmasters the Headmasters aren't separate beings that turn into heads, they are the actual character that combine with the Transector body to form the larger robot. So yea, I wouldn't recognize Chromedome's headmaster as a character.
His smaller head bot still looks just like Stylor, though.

Dude, I didn't care about them, I was busy reading the subtitles and rolling my eyes on the stupid that happened in there.

Yea, his headmaster unit might still look like Stylor, but how often did you actually get to see it, adding to that this Stylor repaint shares nothing with the original Stylor design, only the colours. but do you know how many characters share similar colours and colour patterns in this franchise?

Intah-wib-buls?

Dead Metal
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:45 pm

Dead Metal wrote:Dude, I didn't care about them, I was busy reading the subtitles and rolling my eyes on the stupid that happened in there.
You can't read subs and look at the screen at the same time?

Granted, not everyone can, but it's not impossible.

Dead Metal wrote:Yea, his headmaster unit might still look like Stylor, but how often did you actually get to see it, adding to that this Stylor repaint shares nothing with the original Stylor design, only the colours. but do you know how many characters share similar colours and colour patterns in this franchise?
Considering this line up, I would assume that Stylor is the one with the Chromedome-ish colors.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Dead Metal » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:04 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:Dude, I didn't care about them, I was busy reading the subtitles and rolling my eyes on the stupid that happened in there.
You can't read subs and look at the screen at the same time?

Granted, not everyone can, but it's not impossible.

Oh I can, but seriosuly, it's not a particularity eye-catching design, it just blends in with all the other pretty similar looking guys I don't care about.
Sabrblade wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:Yea, his headmaster unit might still look like Stylor, but how often did you actually get to see it, adding to that this Stylor repaint shares nothing with the original Stylor design, only the colours. but do you know how many characters share similar colours and colour patterns in this franchise?
Considering this line up, I would assume that Stylor is the one with the Chromedome-ish colors.

Dude, I already said I had no idea who the hell Stylor was, or that they have a similar colour pattern.
I saw a red and dark gray robot and made the connection Frenzy. That's it.

Intah-wib-buls?

Dead Metal
God Of Transformers

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:13 pm

Dead Metal wrote:Dude, I already said I had no idea who the hell Stylor was, or that they have a similar colour pattern.
Still, the press release did say Stylor comes with Chromedome, whose original gimmick was being a Headmaster (thereby having a small partner in his colors). And it said Frenzy comes with Barricade, whose Movie counterpart had a spinning blade weapon (which the Sou mold turns into). ;) ;)

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:24 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Sabrblade wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:Dude, I already said I had no idea who the hell Stylor was, or that they have a similar colour pattern.
Still, the press release did say Stylor comes with Chromedome, whose original gimmick was being a Headmaster (thereby having a small partner in his colors). And it said Frenzy comes with Barricade, whose Movie counterpart had a spinning blade weapon (which the Sou mold turns into). ;) ;)

Don't fault him for not knowing there, bud. I myself to do a double take on Frenzy before making the connection with his Movie colors.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Dead Metal » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:11 am

Sabrblade wrote:

Dude, you may have not noticed, but I was gone for 9 months and didn't keep up with toy news on the silly Microns the Japanese Prime toys came with. So excuse me that I don't know that Sue turns into a damn spinning blade. Besides Movie Frenzy not only had a spinning blade thing going on, but he also turned into a boombox, a phone, had machineguns, had four arms and a pretty crab like face, he as also skinny as f**k.

Oh yes Chromedome's original thing was being a Headmaster, sure, but then again that micron doesn't tun into a head now does it? I also kinda seem to remember Chromedome being primarily brown and beige, while this Stylor here is kinda gray and red. So how the hell am I supposed to see this:
And imminently recognize the middle guy as being connected to this:

Especially when this exists:

Intah-wib-buls?

Dead Metal
God Of Transformers

Re: TFSS 2.0 Week of Full Revals: Three of the Figures Will Come With Microns!

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:04 am

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Vile MK III » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:17 pm

Does this mean Chromedome will come out of the Arms Micron mold of Wheeljack? :-?
Vile MK III
Vehicon

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:55 pm

Vile MK III wrote:Does this mean Chromedome will come out of the Arms Micron mold of Wheeljack? :-?
Hard to tell at this point.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:45 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Sabrblade wrote:
Vile MK III wrote:Does this mean Chromedome will come out of the Arms Micron mold of Wheeljack? :-?
Hard to tell at this point.

But I wouldn't count on it. If anything they'll compromise and use the Stuntron Wildrider version of the mold which only had pegs added to the spoiler. Arms Micron Wheeljack also had holes in the hood.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby craggy » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:30 pm

I recognised the grey and red guy as being the red and grey guy!
Frenzy is either black and red or purple and blue, but he was in the movie and was grey/silver in the films, when he was with Barricade. It took a minute or two but I twigged it.
Catgut...I figured would be the cat looking dude coloured like Catgut.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers GENERATION ONE #6 Dreamwave Comics 2004 G1 Ongoing (CA) Figueroa"
Transformers GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Kre-o Capsule RED ALERT Transformers Kreon G1 toy Japan Takara Tomy 2014 New"
Kre-o Capsule RED ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers G1 JUMBO COLLECTORS CASE Hasbro Tara Toy 1984 Great Condition"
NEW!
Transformers G1 JU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RETRAX Transformers Beast Wars Deluxe 100% complete vtg Hasbro 1997 230609A"
RETRAX Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #10 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 SEP210480 10RI (CA) Coller"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Fuzor TERRAGATOR Transformers Beast Wars Basic complete vtg Hasbro 1998 230609A"
Fuzor TERRAGATOR T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Kre-o Capsule MIRAGE Transformers Kreon G1 toy Japan Takara Tomy 2014 New"
Kre-o Capsule MIRA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
SKIDS Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 DEC200412 1A (A/CA) Burcham"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RHINO Transformers Beast Wars McDonald's Happy Meal Food Premium 1996 220114A"
RHINO Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOWSTRIP Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe G2 New"
SHADOWSTRIP Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BARRAGE Transformers Kre-o Micro-Changers Series 4 34 Kreon G1 Insecticon New"
BARRAGE Transforme ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Protectobot Hot Spot Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON