This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

1st Official Look at Optimus from TF4! (EMPIRE cover)

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: 1st Official Look at Optimus from TF4! (EMPIRE cover)

Postby Ultra Markus » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:27 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
looks like theres going to be some robot sword fighting action
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby MINDVVIPE » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
hinomars19 wrote:Haha, :lol:

But many Primes/ Convoys don't have the truck windows as his chest. Alternity and Alternators/Binaltech for starters. Yet you can still see the alt mode within the robot mode. Same for Armada Prime.
Battle Convoy, The G2 'hero' Prime (best way to describe him, dunno if it's accurate) and Fire Convoy have chests that look like windows, but they're not 'cheats' like say, FE Prime. It's just to give it that Prime look, which I personally don't feel is needed. If it's not there in the transformation then no truck window chest.
I'm not crying over the lack of truck windows specifically...just why can't we see certain parts of the alt mode? Is that such a crime to want? Sorry if it is. I think from those full body early renders he maybe has wheels near his feet? But It's just...look I know what I mean. Sorry if it's not coming across...I thought my above comment about 'Bee was enough to explain what I meant about how this Prime looks to me but I obviously didn't do a very good job.
Sorry folks.

Stop apologising, you really don't owe anyone one.
To add to what hinomars19 just said, anyone who takes my example of chest windows that far is completely missing the point (reasons are irrelevant). It was an example of a robot body that has visible alt mode parts. Lets make this extremely simple. If you take a look at the bot in any pose and from any direction, and you cannot see a wing, or a wheel, or treads, or some animal legs, or a tank barrel, or SOMETHING that lets you know its more than just a robot, then it fails to look like a Transformer. Now, there might be exceptions like Alpha Trion, but we only saw him first in G1 (to my knowledge) and he never transformed. When we all know about a character thats being featured, and we see barely any of the things that suggest that alt mode, it can't help but feel like a huge step back.

BTW, yea, since when is prowls door kibble "kibble"? Kibble has always been this negative term about excessive anything in either form that detracts from that form, and generally applied to toys, since that "kibble" detracted from show accuracy. Prowl's door wings aren't kibble anymore than Predakings wings, or Tarantulas's insect leg guns.
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:47 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
MINDVVIPE wrote:
hinomars19 wrote:Haha, :lol:

But many Primes/ Convoys don't have the truck windows as his chest. Alternity and Alternators/Binaltech for starters. Yet you can still see the alt mode within the robot mode. Same for Armada Prime.
Battle Convoy, The G2 'hero' Prime (best way to describe him, dunno if it's accurate) and Fire Convoy have chests that look like windows, but they're not 'cheats' like say, FE Prime. It's just to give it that Prime look, which I personally don't feel is needed. If it's not there in the transformation then no truck window chest.
I'm not crying over the lack of truck windows specifically...just why can't we see certain parts of the alt mode? Is that such a crime to want? Sorry if it is. I think from those full body early renders he maybe has wheels near his feet? But It's just...look I know what I mean. Sorry if it's not coming across...I thought my above comment about 'Bee was enough to explain what I meant about how this Prime looks to me but I obviously didn't do a very good job.
Sorry folks.

Stop apologising, you really don't owe anyone one.
To add to what hinomars19 just said, anyone who takes my example of chest windows that far is completely missing the point (reasons are irrelevant). It was an example of a robot body that has visible alt mode parts. Lets make this extremely simple. If you take a look at the bot in any pose and from any direction, and you cannot see a wing, or a wheel, or treads, or some animal legs, or a tank barrel, or SOMETHING that lets you know its more than just a robot, then it fails to look like a Transformer. Now, there might be exceptions like Alpha Trion, but we only saw him first in G1 (to my knowledge) and he never transformed. When we all know about a character thats being featured, and we see barely any of the things that suggest that alt mode, it can't help but feel like a huge step back.

BTW, yea, since when is prowls door kibble "kibble"? Kibble has always been this negative term about excessive anything in either form that detracts from that form, and generally applied to toys, since that "kibble" detracted from show accuracy. Prowl's door wings aren't kibble anymore than Predakings wings, or Tarantulas's insect leg guns.

He has smoke stacks and gas tanks on his back and wheels on his legs. That should be good enough.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby MINDVVIPE » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:04 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
SlyTF1 wrote:He has smoke stacks and gas tanks on his back and wheels on his legs. That should be good enough.

Yeah, I wasn't saying this prime didn't look like a TF at all, even though it barely does in the picture. I know the model has those vehicle parts so yeah. I was just trying to set a rule down that gave some insight into why a lot of us would think its pretty meh, coz its lacking a lot of the regular vehicle parts from other character iterations.
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:09 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
Optimus Prime looks badass. No toy can replicate that sort of badassery and still transform. :shock:
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Skill: 1

Postby Mindmaster » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:12 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
PrymeStriker wrote:Optimus Prime looks badass. No toy can replicate that sort of badassery and still transform. :shock:

Well, there's that Leader coming up next year, but I wouldn't call it "badass", not in the least.

Since we're on the subject of the Leader anyway, now we can say how much it sucks visually, seeing as this render doesn't appear to have a huge-ass, eye-sore of a backpack. >:oP
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:15 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Kibble hasn't always been a negative thing. For instance, Big Convoy's robot mode and gun comprise of about 45% kibble, yet it makes him look cool and heavily armored. But, it's still just the icing rather than the cake. ;)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 435
Strength: 7
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:50 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:Kibble hasn't always been a negative thing. For instance, Big Convoy's robot mode and gun comprise of about 45% kibble, yet it makes him look cool and heavily armored. But, it's still just the icing rather than the cake. ;)

IMO, one of the worst kinds of kibble is fake, non-functional kibble--as in the wheels on FOC Jazz's feet.

Basically, any molded-on kibble that attempts to create some screen accuracy, but where the toy itself can't hide the kibble it actually uses. Example, TFP Smokescreen's molded-on car-kibble chest, and the actual car kibble attached to his forearms.

Just a thought.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 10+

Postby Wh33l Jck » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:56 pm

I'm okay with Op having a sword, but at least make it a glowing orange energon sword....

This looks like Actraiser.
Wh33l Jck
Targetmaster

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:15 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
warzon3 wrote:I'm okay with Op having a sword, but at least make it a glowing orange energon sword....

This looks like Actraiser.

It's possible that it could glow through those cracks/design looking things on the sword. But I prefer this type of sword non-glowing, though.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9

Postby zwann » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:19 pm

Honestly, I doubt many of you guys here are Transformers fans but do not collect their toys.

That's the thing. The CG looks nice and and all, and people said it's better than having a bunch of truck kibbles all over it.

But guess what's gonna have lots of kibbles? Their toys.

The toys will end up being a shellformer or comes with an enourmous backpack.

Seriously, it'll take Hasbro/Takara at least Masterpiece engineering to have a truck transforming into a robot mode like that with less than 40% kibbles. And with Hasbro going simplified Deluxe lately.. :-(
zwann
Micromaster

Postby primematrix1986 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:32 pm

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
hinomars19 wrote:
EunuchRon wrote:People are hating on a movie that nobody's even seen based on a few pictures where you can't really see much of anything... This is why purists ruin everything. No wonder Unicron didn't eat Earth. All that whine would give him indigestion. :SICK:

I suggest you learn to read English.
I'm no purist, so grow up and pull your head in. You love that tired opinion so much you still need to jack it all over these forums I can't stop you, but don't expect me to care about or stroke the boner posting such gives you

For what it's worth we have seen this Prime design in full. All we are seeing here is the final polished render (and yes, Sabrblade, I know animation, so please no know-it-all comments about final renders and whatever else you feel I need to know. Your above comments do nothing but belittle the breadth of knowledge you have for this franchise in an attempt to yet again be on top of any hint of a debate) I sincerely doubt his final movie model has grown a wealth of truck parts from the waist down, therefore mindvipes opinion is valid and I happen to agree with him. If reading my comments honestly makes you believe I hate on these movies, I fear for your ability to read, much less process information.
But whatever, feel free to post whatever makes you the hardest.

I felt like discussing something I actually enjoy. My apologies. I'll be sure not to make the same mistake again.

Thank you, please stop. Dude, its just a design. No need to call out other people. I don't think anyone is trying to fight over what is right, and what is wrong. Its an opinion. In my personal opinion, I like the design. I liked the old one better, but I still like this on as well. So please by all means, post your opinion. It just seems a bit harsh calling other people out for no reason.
primematrix1986
Micromaster
Watch primematrix1986 on YouTube
Buy from primematrix1986 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7

Postby hinomars19 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:35 pm

Motto: "never forget what you don't know"
Weapon: Blunt Force Battle Clubs
SlyTF1 wrote:He has smoke stacks and gas tanks on his back and wheels on his legs. That should be good enough.

Good enough for what?

OP1.jpg

If you can honestly say this looks like a Transformer just because it has pipes on it's back then fine. Your opinion. Nobody said you need to agree with my reason for not loving the design, but seriously, you, and many others are so incapable of seeing my point?
Where at any point in this thread have I attacked people for liking what they see? I can see their point of view without throwing a tantrum and digging up the most inane points to prove them wrong, so why this?
If I move over to the cloud thread and say 'I don't need to buy that Megatron because a shiny silver tank makes no sense' would It generate this kind of stupidity? Or would people accept my opinion as is, maybe even respond with 'hey it's a giant alien robot that turns into a tank and you're looking for sense? :D ' You've no intention of discussing what I think doesn't work. Why you're even on a discussion board is bothersome at best. It's a solid opinion based on a solid observation-how does he look like a transformer when nothing about him suggests he has a secondary mode?
I speak from common sense, not the need to be right. But hey, who am I to think so highly of myself, let's get down to your level; This thing sucks! Silver pipes on a robot could be anything, and he has 1 wheel hidden in each leg. Wow. :BOWDOWN:
hinomars19
Targetmaster
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 8

Postby hinomars19 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:50 pm

Motto: "never forget what you don't know"
Weapon: Blunt Force Battle Clubs
primematrix1986 wrote:Thank you, please stop. Dude, its just a design. No need to call out other people. I don't think anyone is trying to fight over what is right, and what is wrong. Its an opinion. In my personal opinion, I like the design. I liked the old one better, but I still like this on as well. So please by all means, post your opinion. It just seems a bit harsh calling other people out for no reason.

Point taken, but my beef here is with people posting generic comments about movie haters. Some of us have the opinion that we'd like more alt mode parts to be visible. I even used a positive example to express this point, yet we simply get 'geewunner' and 'whiny movie hater' responses in the thread. It's childish and un-called for. I responded to that in no better fashion I admit, so my bad. But it was in response to people's un-needed negativity, not an attack on people who didn't agree with me.
I'm also fairly certain I've said some positive things about this and other movie designs in my initial post, so really, I'm just confused. Thanks anyway bud.
hinomars19
Targetmaster
Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 8

Postby noctorro » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:54 am

Movie haters ... sigh. Mr. Bay's still at the helm, what do you guys expect.

Ontopic:
Optimus looks evil, like a slayer of Decepticons. I liked the prev. trilogy but hope that he doesn't get even more violent.
I'm reserving judgement until I see them running around on the big screen.

Here I am posting on a thread with spoilers. I hate spoilers -_-
http://www.plasticpolygon.com
I 3d design and print! Check out my instagram http://www.instagram.com/plasticpolygon3d for some Transformers weapons if you're interested. The War for Cybertron standard machine gun is ready as well as the Armada Optimus gun (smaller) and a Robotech Gunpod.
noctorro
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby EunuchRon » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:45 am

Motto: "That which does not kill us sure leaves a mark."
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
hinomars19 wrote:
EunuchRon wrote:People are hating on a movie that nobody's even seen based on a few pictures where you can't really see much of anything... This is why purists ruin everything. No wonder Unicron didn't eat Earth. All that whine would give him indigestion. :SICK:

I suggest you learn to read English.
I'm no purist, so grow up and pull your head in. You love that tired opinion so much you still need to jack it all over these forums I can't stop you, but don't expect me to care about or stroke the boner posting such gives you

Whoa, whoa, whoa, where did this come from? I don't remember picking a fight with you. I've seen some hate on a bunch of other threads talking about the movie. Maybe I was, you know, referring to all this in general? Chill, dude. It's just a movie. No reason to get all :BOOM: over it!
EunuchRon
Minibot
Alt Mode: Planet-eating Gas Giant
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1

Postby Ultra Markus » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:35 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
when i hear people talk about kibble it reminds me of dog food (Kibble-N-Bits)not extra robot parts in vehicle mode or vehicle parts in robot mode as far as what you call "kibble" you must mean extra parts that have no were to go like: http://static.seibertron.com/images/toy ... eam022.jpg (that may be an extreme example but you get the idea}
but as far as calling the parts that look like part of a car for a robots chest or door wings should be called body armor not "kibble"
Kibble is such a stupid term >:oP
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:03 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
I do like the new CGI design. Looks good.

However, the first trilogy's design is still my favorite. It's quite possibly my favorite of the Optimii. The figure (ROTF/HFTD/DOTM) is certainly leaps and bounds better than the AOE figure. There's too much junk hanging off of his robot mode, and even if you do tighten it up a bit with a better transformation (which, I'll be fair, the NYCC display was done horribad), it's still not as neat and refined as the previous trilogy Optimus.

After getting the UFO trailer, hands, hooks and swords, I can honestly say that mold is a definite Masterpiece class level figure. I'm not sure it's fair to release this redesigned figure after that. How do you follow that? Seriously.

Still, even if I don't buy the figure, I'll support the film. On screen, at least, he looks incredible. I don't mind the redesign, too much. I think there's too much blue, and needs a lot more red, but I do like how he's even more streamlined than before. Which also makes me hate the toy. It's so bulky and has so much hanging off of it, that it doesn't do the best job of resembling the CGI model.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby TurboMMaster » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:33 am

Motto: ""Have a hig gun? Have a big fun!!!""
Weapon: Cyclone Gun
I hope that Optimus don't survive long enough to chave a chance to use it ;)

He dosen't look bad, I quess Human Engineers upregade him again, this time even with comsetic changes. Good decision, considering that he's previous apperance was pathetic, this is first sight that Optimus in AoE may really become a bad ass, not just play a bad ass role.
What is love? Baby don't hurt me, Don't hurt me, no more.
TurboMMaster
Headmaster Jr
Watch TurboMMaster on YouTube
Speed: 3
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Postby Noideaforaname » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:56 am

A shame how the cover is set up in a way that Optimus' armpit is the main thing we see of him.

I'm not sure what to make of the fact that Hasbro's desire to make things simpler has NOT had much of an effect on the Movie designs. Not talking general aesthetic, I'm talking about how there isn't much logic to the robot mode transformation-wise -- everything is where it is (and isn't where is isn't) because "it's cool that way" and not because "that's how a possible transformation would work". I know, I know, the other movies did that too, but after playing with Cyberverse and the simpler Deluxes it just feels weird going back to these "excessive" Movie designs.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby Craver2707 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:24 pm

Motto: "I'm not a coward, I've just never been tested. I'd like to think that if I was I would pass."
Weapon: Specially Modified Vaporator
I have the answer to the no kibble conundrum.... Bay has went to the next level.... Old Op's a PRETENDER now.... :BOOM:
Craver2707
Mini-Con
Buy from Craver2707 on eBay

Postby DTR69 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:25 pm

Sabrblade wrote:So, its kibble that's being asked for? Really? Aren't the best kind of robot modes the ones that hide the altmode kibble as best as possible?

And, come on, the Pacific Rim robot designs were a lot more simplistic than this.

Yes and No. Kibble is what makes transformer designs so unique. Take the seekers, the jey wings look great in there robot mode. And Optimus prime now depending on the true meaning of kibble, Primes truck grill and double cab windows, are great as robot abbs and pecks. When alt mode parts are obviously on show in robot mode as long as they don't hinder movement or make proportions or the overall silouette look odd then it's the kibble that gives each design it's unique look, in fact transformers owe there whole existence to kibble, without the alt mode parts then there robot forms would have no character. But yes, kibble that is in the wrong place can ruin a design. It's all about how the parts are managed.
So the point now is these robots seem to have hardly any alt mode parts, they have been transformed away so that the robot form could be from anything. So they do have no features that give them there own identity. Yes kibble should be broken down and folded away as much as possible, but only when it means actual movement can be improved. Any extra folds and joints just ad weakness and Bay seems to think that the more moving parts the better. I think transforming is great, but bay thinks it needs to be overdone, so now we are in a dilema, where each transformation has to be more exagerate dthan the last. If he had a ransformer that only had a few moving parts to get from one mode to another, regaurdless of weather it actual made a good robot, to him that would be a step backwards, an dthere would be no wow factor. The problem is there are som many parts and it's so fast you don't get a chance to appreciate it anyway so it's all pointless.
We will get a reboot, I can garauntee that. Transformers is constantly being rebooted. There are so many films already that have been rebooted that were fresh, fom batman, Hulk, and spiderman, so a Transformers reboot is inevitable. There has been so much outrage over the designs plus the reeboot is going to want to take a more fresh aproach, and usualy the reeboots always try to be more authetic, so Bay please hurry up and get your mess over with, come on, haven't you got the turtles to bastardise.
DTR69
Fuzor

Postby RhA » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:35 pm

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
DTR69 wrote: There has been so much outrage over the designs plus the reeboot is going to want to take a more fresh aproach, and usualy the reeboots always try to be more authetic, so Bay please hurry up and get your mess over with, come on, haven't you got the turtles to bastardise.

'Outrages' happen when civil rights are trampled on, blatant and horrible acts of racism are dicovered and so on. Moments when the public as a whole are wrongfully being dimished in their quality of life. None of these apply to movies. You mean 'nerdrage'.
Love thy pretenders.
RhA
Faction Commander

Postby Va'al » Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:44 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
RhA wrote:
DTR69 wrote: There has been so much outrage over the designs plus the reeboot is going to want to take a more fresh aproach, and usualy the reeboots always try to be more authetic, so Bay please hurry up and get your mess over with, come on, haven't you got the turtles to bastardise.

'Outrages' happen when civil rights are trampled on, blatant and horrible acts of racism are dicovered and so on. Moments when the public as a whole are wrongfully being dimished in their quality of life. None of these apply to movies. You mean 'nerdrage'.

:APPLAUSE:
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby DTR69 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:52 pm

RhA wrote:

An action isn't based upon it's motivation. When something that means so much to you it doesn't matter if it's as sociaally valuable as human rights. The fact that you are commenting here and the fact that this site exists, and the very film we are discussing is being made and is th esource of generating millions, shows that no matter how trivial it is compared to world war and famine, peoples actions are relevant to how they feel at that instance.
Anyway transformers aren't a nerds passion, they are, they aren't even specific to gender. When girls have come round and sen my collection, I've had a posative reaction, and in fact everyone has fond memories of transformers, and remember transformers as being there favourite thing from childhood, to the point of obsession. Video games are now the norm, and loads girls have play stations, and play stuff like call of duty.
But back to the outrage, yes it is an outrage, when people who are supposed to be professionals, constantly make mistakes that are so obvious. Hollywood constantly makes mistakes wih films that it is an outrage. I would be confident enough to say that I bet you could do a better job than Bay. People will now usualy say, that i'm talking rubbish and that people off the street walking into Bay's shoes wouldn't know where to start, they wouldn't hav ethe knowledge about lighting etc. But that's not the point, I'm a designer and I have mad skills in photoshop and illustrator etc, but these are skills that can be taught to anyone, it's not what you know, it's what you do with what you know. And most people in Hollywood know the skill set, but they don't have the talent to apply thos eskills in the best way . Again it's not what you know in this case it's who you know. An dyes this is an outrage, becuase these people get millions, and they can't do there job right, where there are doctors who save lives and they not only deserve the recognition but should be paid alot more thatn dumb directors who make unforgiveable mistakes over and over again.
DTR69
Fuzor

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JHIAXUS Transformers Legacy Voyager Class G2 Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK NOW**"
JHIAXUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INFERNO Transformers Legacy Voyager Beast Wars Predacon 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
INFERNO Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JAN210499 2B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON + GUM variant Transformers G2 Go-Bots Gobots Takara 1995 New 210112"
MEGATRON + GUM var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #16 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 MAR220504 16A (CA) Lopez"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #3 Vol 1 Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 Insecticons Cover"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RHINO Transformers Beast Wars McDonald's Happy Meal Food Premium 1996 220114A"
RHINO Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JAN210500 2RI 220427"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RHINOX Transformers Beast Wars Transmetal Deluxe complete vtg 1998 AS-IS 230609A"
RHINOX Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #7 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JUN210501 7B (CA) Pirrie"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NIGHTPROWLER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
NIGHTPROWLER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HYPER STEEL OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure"
HYPER STEEL OPTIMU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DILLO Transformers Beast Machines Deployers Hasbro 2000 New / purple; version #1"
DILLO Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Rook Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Xort and Highbrow" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Series Megatron" on AMAZON