This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Generations Deluxe Wave 4 - Nightbeat Jhiaxus Windblade

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: New Generations Deluxe Wave 4 - Nightbeat Jhiaxus Windblade

Postby gigator39 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:08 am

These look super-fake. Why is Jhiaxus orange? Windblade being a (bad) drawing is also a red flag.
gigator39
Mini-Con

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:36 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
:(

The only one that had my interest was Jhiaxus, and Hasblow double-failed. Jhiaxus is a comic-only character, if I am not mistaken, so only comic book readers would know him. I understand that in the end it is just a toy for any kid who goes down the toys aisle in the store, but it would have been nice to have the proper colors on the figure. Also, Jhiaxus is the main bad guy, he should be a Voyager class at least. Honestly, I always thought a repainted Leader Class Megatron from the 2007 movie was a very good mold for Jhiaxus, they look very similar, except for the head, hands and feet. This figure, for me individually, is totally unacceptable as a representation of Jhiaxus. So far, 2014 will be about MPs and 3rd party for me.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Midnight_Fox » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:43 am

Motto: "The Midnight Fox comes in the night,
always in shadow, never in sight."
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
I'm barely feeling Jhiaxus. I doubt I'll be replacing my Universe version for this one.
Midnight_Fox
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby T-Macksimus » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:52 am

Sabrblade wrote:
reluctantyouth wrote:Really Hasbro... :-x

I do not know why this is sufficient news as it's just a slap in the face anyway. Will we really see any of these in mass release before the crapstorm of movie toys come out? Heck no. I'm insulted that Hasbro made such a big deal out of creating a fan made up character and we get a lame deluxe class at the end of the line? Are you fracking kidding me? Wingblade should have gotten a voyager representation. I probably wont find any of these until next Christmas if that and only if my sucky Marshalls or TJ Maxx step up there dismal efforts to create a toy section. Dang...time for my morming metting and I would have loved to bash this whole thing more >:oP

~Reluctantyouth~ :BOT:
what are you talking about?

A) The Generations line has shown NO signs of ceasing when the movie toys come out. Keep your shirt on cuz it's going to continue.

And,

B) We knew from the very beginning that Windblade would be a Deluxe. That was set in stone long before now, ages ago. This is nothing new that has been widely accepted since.

Chill, dude.

I do have the utmost respect for you Sabrblade (you're one of the handful on this site I can say that about) and I do agree that the line shows no sign of ceasing but it does show signs of sucking. Also, we both know that once the Movie line comes out we may as well consider it a hiatus on the Generations line since every single store will get MAYBE one box of Generations figures during a 3 month span and will only put out 2 figures at a time out of that one box just to keep the peg-space available and fulfill their obligation to actually carry the line. Will any of us see these figures? pffftt...Hell no!! That's like engaging in a Snipe hunt from the back of a Unicorn.
(for those who don't know, "Snipes" don't really exist and neither do Unicorns. And guess what? Neither will the Generations line for 6 months or more)
So on that note I'm going to pick up Reluctantyouths dropped baton and run with it...

Before I start I want to say that I really hope this whole article is a hoax :PRAY: :PRAY: :PRAY:
but on the off chance that it isn't,
WTF HASBRO??? Two repaints and a nod to a fan contest that has NOTHING to do with previously established TF history? Both Nightbeat and Jhiaxus deserve better treatment and Jhiaxus certainly deserves better than a re-paint of a mold that was basically soaked in water then thrown in the dryer on High heat setting. In fact, the only time we have gotten Jhiaxus in previous lines he's been a repaint of some other figure and NOT ONCE have any of those molds looked remotely close to how he appears in the comic books. He's a major part of TF history and I thought that's what a line like "Generations" would show some respect towards.
This Generations line is already turning into nothing more than a Universe repeat during that lines dying gasps. And no, I don't consider Classics 2.0 to be part of Universe despite what was on the packaging. Universe was dying well before Classics 2.0 began and we all know it, they just stuck a new name and some make-up on a corpse and handed it back to us same as what they are doing to us now. These figures aren't tributes...they're insults, both to the fans and to those who created the characters or been tasked with continuing the characters.

Not even going to go fully into Windblade. I was excited for the character and the comic until I saw THIS b.s. Now I could care less about it.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby Midnight_Fox » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:03 am

Motto: "The Midnight Fox comes in the night,
always in shadow, never in sight."
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
T-Macksimus wrote:(for those who don't know, "Snipes" don't really exist

Try telling that to an Ornithologist. They've classified 25 species of Snipe. Here's a Wilson's Snipe:

Snipes most certainly DO exist. They're notoriously hard to actually hunt(they're camouflaged and fly erraticly, giving rise to the phrase meaning it's a fool's errand), but they're NOT fake or imaginary.
Midnight_Fox
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby megatronus » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:11 am

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
T-Macksimus wrote:I do have the utmost respect for you Sabrblade (you're one of the handful on this site I can say that about) and I do agree that the line shows no sign of ceasing but it does show signs of sucking. Also, we both know that once the Movie line comes out we may as well consider it a hiatus on the Generations line since every single store will get MAYBE one box of Generations figures during a 3 month span and will only put out 2 figures at a time out of that one box just to keep the peg-space available and fulfill their obligation to actually carry the line. Will any of us see these figures? pffftt...Hell no!! That's like engaging in a Snipe hunt from the back of a Unicorn.
(for those who don't know, "Snipes" don't really exist and neither do Unicorns. And guess what? Neither will the Generations line for 6 months or more)
So on that note I'm going to pick up Reluctantyouths dropped baton and run with it...

Before I start I want to say that I really hope this whole article is a hoax :PRAY: :PRAY: :PRAY:
but on the off chance that it isn't,
WTF HASBRO??? Two repaints and a nod to a fan contest that has NOTHING to do with previously established TF history? Both Nightbeat and Jhiaxus deserve better treatment and Jhiaxus certainly deserves better than a re-paint of a mold that was basically soaked in water then thrown in the dryer on High heat setting. In fact, the only time we have gotten Jhiaxus in previous lines he's been a repaint of some other figure and NOT ONCE have any of those molds looked remotely close to how he appears in the comic books. He's a major part of TF history and I thought that's what a line like "Generations" would show some respect towards.
This Generations line is already turning into nothing more than a Universe repeat during that lines dying gasps. And no, I don't consider Classics 2.0 to be part of Universe despite what was on the packaging. Universe was dying well before Classics 2.0 began and we all know it, they just stuck a new name and some make-up on a corpse and handed it back to us same as what they are doing to us now. These figures aren't tributes...they're insults, both to the fans and to those who created the characters or been tasked with continuing the characters.

Not even going to go fully into Windblade. I was excited for the character and the comic until I saw THIS b.s. Now I could care less about it.

To quote Sabrblade: Chill, dude.

I'm not sure why you're hating on the Armada Starscream mold when I doubt you even have it in hand to judge it. I probably would have preferred a Darkmount/Skullgrin repaint Jhiaxus, or perhaps another mold, but until I see better pics of this, you can at least keep your hysteria in check. Same with Nightbeat - another mold might have worked better, but RTS Jazz might end up being a good choice.

As far as Windblade, to use your point about the Generations line - it doesn't have to just be historical or past Generations. It could be current ones. I'm not sure why Hasbro making good on the entire point of the fans' choice poll to create not just a character for the comics, but a toy as well, is making you froth at the mouth.
Last edited by megatronus on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:13 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
gigator39 wrote:These look super-fake. Why is Jhiaxus orange? Windblade being a (bad) drawing is also a red flag.

The orange is possibly based on RiD Jhiaxus, which was colored, more of less, like a pumpkin :lol: And that drawing is nothing more than a concept, due to lack of test shot or prototype. The others are photoshopped mock-ups probably.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby njb902 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:14 am

Rodimus Prime wrote::(

The only one that had my interest was Jhiaxus, and Hasblow double-failed. Jhiaxus is a comic-only character, if I am not mistaken, so only comic book readers would know him. I understand that in the end it is just a toy for any kid who goes down the toys aisle in the store, but it would have been nice to have the proper colors on the figure. Also, Jhiaxus is the main bad guy, he should be a Voyager class at least. Honestly, I always thought a repainted Leader Class Megatron from the 2007 movie was a very good mold for Jhiaxus, they look very similar, except for the head, hands and feet. This figure, for me individually, is totally unacceptable as a representation of Jhiaxus. So far, 2014 will be about MPs and 3rd party for me.

I feel the same way about the deluxe Megatron.
njb902
Gestalt

Postby megatronus » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:20 am

As a point of reference, here's a pic of Universe/RID (not sure which) Jhiaxus:

Given that Hasbro tends to homage toys while Takara tends to homage the fiction, we might get a comic-coloration once Takara reveals their Jhiaxus.
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff

Postby megatronus » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:23 am

njb902 wrote:I feel the same way about the deluxe Megatron.

Same. Was so disappointed in the tiny IDW Megatron. Much, much happier with the Dreadwing redeco (I just find him straight up adorable), but even so, that mold generally could have easily been a voyager.
megatronus
Podcast Staff

Postby Megatron Wolf » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:52 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
nightbeat is an easy pass i might get Jhiaxus & windblade ill wait til the actual figure shows up. Ill probably get her just because she the fan choice figure but if she total garbage i might have to pass.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Noideaforaname » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:59 am

I wish Jhiaxus had his G2 color scheme, both because that's the one I first think of and because I already have a orange-and-black jet Con (Terradive).

Nightbeat is going to be so big compared to the rest of the line...
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:20 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
shockblast2 wrote:Sabrblade - I cannot recall a time when Hasbro ran three transformers lines such as these at the same time.
What do you mean "three"? Prime Beast Hunters is gonna end when Age of Extinction starts.

And past years have have more than one line running at a time:

2008 - Movie 1 AllSpark Power/Premium Series, Animated, Universe
2009 - Animated, Universe, Revenge of the Fallen
2010 - ROTF NEST Global Alliance, Generations, Hunt for the Decepticons, Power Core Combiners
2011 - Generations, Reveal the Shield, Power Core Combiners, Dark of the Moon, Prime First Edition (what little of it there was in the U.S.)
2012 - Prime Robots in Disguise, Dark of the Moon, Generations Fall of Cybertron, Prime First Edition (rerelease)
2013 - Prime Beast Hunters, Generations Fall of Cybertron/Thrilling 30, Prime First Edition (Deluxes rerelease)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Bounti76 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:21 am

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
I call bull***t on this... For several reasons.

1. Every Generations release in this line has either been a new mold, or a repaint/remold of the new mold. I can't see Hasbro going back to a nearly 4-year old mold for Nightbeat. They've really been killing it with the figures in this line, this would be a bad misstep.

2. Jhiaxus' coloring looks nothing like any recent version of the character. Again, every recent toy has either been show accurate (Tankor) or comic accurate (Scoop, Armada Starscream). Not to mention that his head is off, and he has no hands.

3. Windblade isn't due until the finish of the Thrilling 30 line, from all indications and announcements by Hasbro. And if you look closely at the drawing here, she has Prime Arcee's arms (complete with the same forearm spikes, and even the same hands) and torso. Only the head, wings and legs are different. Not to mention that the head only marginally resembles the images of her we've seen so far.

4. The RTS Jazz mold is too old to use (my opinion) for a line like Thrilling 30, and they've already used it plenty, for Kick-Off, SG Longarm, G2 Jazz, United Stepper, Treadshot, Wheelie... Using it for Nightbeat would be lazy, and Hasbro has been everything BUT lazy for this line.

5. These pictures not only look digibashed, but they also don't look like the usual airbrushed, photoshopped versions of recently announced toys that Hasbro puts out when they reveal a new Wave.

My best guess is while it may be possible that this Wave is accurate, these are, essentially, made-up placeholder images. I'll wait until Hasbro or the official Transformers Facebook page releases pictures to believe one bit of this.
Last edited by Bounti76 on Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 377
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby It Is Him » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:21 am

Nighbeat not being it's own mold is super-disappointing, but it works, and I'll buy it.

Jhiaxus as a Starscream repaint is a frickin' great reprieve from the inevitable Thundercracker/Skywarp repaints.
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
It Is Him
City Commander
News Credits: 16

Postby leokearon » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:22 am

Motto: "Every little bit helps"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Hasbro must hate Jihaxus and Nightbeat since they never had a new mold, just repaints and retools
Looking for:
G2 Sideswipe's spoiler
leokearon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 18
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 8

Postby kaijuguy19 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:36 am

I....Don't know what to say about this other then asking why..Why did they decide to use those molds for both Nightbeat and Jiaxus? Like others said the T30 Bumblebee mold works so much better as a Nightbeat. As for Jiaxus well it's not bad but if they want to reuse that mold somehow why not give it to Pharma since unlike Jiaxus,Pharma actually looks like he can be worked as an Armada Starscream Retool. These could be just bad digibases but all the same just want to be careful.

Windblade looks cool so far. Yeah the wings are big but I think there was no avoding it. However I thought she wasn't going to be out or retail until the near end of 2014 as the last number for the Thrilling 30 line with also her own spotlight comic. Does this mean Arcee and Chromia are in another wave or maybe even left out altogether? I hate it if that happened.
kaijuguy19
Minibot
Watch kaijuguy19 on YouTube

Postby Mkall » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:59 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
I think I'll get the lot. It'll be nice to finally get that TFCC POS Nightbeat off my shelf.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Flashwave » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:46 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
I'm with everyone else that I would've preferred a yellow and white scheme for Jhaxius. I may have to wait and see if TakTom comes through, but I now have a reason to not buy another Starscream. Like what I can see of the head mold

I think Nightbveat got a head mold, someoene said its's the Jazz head but I think I see antennae on it. I love the spotlights, although the vehicle mord is a surprise. Jazz was a bit overused I think, It's just an excellent Jazz. The Spotlights are a great touch though, so I'll take it. I loved the idea of him using the Goldbug chassis more, but I can get ovedr that too. Sorry, TFCC< Nightbeat;s going back into his box for now...
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Courage: 9

Postby Rated X » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:06 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
This is the wave where they milk every last bit of juice from the cow before they kill it. Im happy with tfcc nightbeat and energon jhiaxus just because they are different molds that I dont have anywhere else on my shelf. Hoping for a nice fansproject nightbeat since they teased minerva.
Rated X
Banned
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby shockblast2 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:07 pm

Weapon: Energon Crossbow
Sabrblade - You posted lines that crossed each other at retail. The point is, just as another member stated, no big box retailer like Walmart carries more than two lines at one time. Maybe TRU will, but they still have DOTM stuff. Target, Walmart, Meijer, etc will only carry two as they have always done. Just like in 2008-09, when they closed out Universe to make way for ROTF.

Your post applies to the likes of TRU only. And BTW, you cannot count PCC as it was a line created to fill the void that Generations left with the lack of a scout line like ROTF and DOTM. Nothing more than a subline, and a waste of plastic at that. If I were talking about all TF sublines, then there is currently six. Generations, Prime, Bot Shots, Kre-o, Rescue Bots and Construct Bots.

Now, if the new cartoon toyline is more like Rescue Bots, with six molds in two and a half years, then yes. But, I doubt that will be the case. If am wrong, then good. More figures for us. But, I am going off of past experience and in the past these retailers have only carried two major lines at one time. Trust me, I am hoping I am wrong. Because if not then some of the Generations stuff might suffer end of line deletion before they see the light of day. Especially the legends line, which at this point is horribly behind schedule. We should have had Cosmos and Swerve four months ago and be looking for Tailgate and Kickback at this point. We have none at this point.

BTW, I know you are a fan of this line. What do you think about this deal? Real or fake? I think it is as fake as a three dollar bill. The RTS Jazz mold cannot be in production again. Doesn't make sense. And if so, are you going to skip the figure? Yesterdays deluxe is todays voyager so I guess it could blend in with your collection if you tell yourself it is a voyager. Thoughts?
Anti-Nerdrage Coalition President
"I am not just the founder, but also its first client"

shockblast2
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Bumblevivisector » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:31 pm

Yeah, mark me down as disappointed in this Nightbeat and Jhiaxus, but still buying both. *sigh*

Oh well, I've got most of the parts I need to turn my spare Armada Jetfire into Jhiaxus, and if the trend of 3rd party Head...guys continues, we'll surely have one or two proper Nightbeat updates any day now. As awesome as that Special Ops Jazz mold seemed 3 years ago, who'd a' thunk we'd be getting such a strange variety of characters out of it back then?
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby njb902 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:33 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
shockblast2 wrote:Sabrblade - I cannot recall a time when Hasbro ran three transformers lines such as these at the same time.
What do you mean "three"? Prime Beast Hunters is gonna end when Age of Extinction starts.

And past years have have more than one line running at a time:

2008 - Movie 1 AllSpark Power/Premium Series, Animated, Universe
2009 - Animated, Universe, Revenge of the Fallen
2010 - ROTF NEST Global Alliance, Generations, Hunt for the Decepticons, Power Core Combiners
2011 - Generations, Reveal the Shield, Power Core Combiners, Dark of the Moon, Prime First Edition (what little of it there was in the U.S.)
2012 - Prime Robots in Disguise, Dark of the Moon, Generations Fall of Cybertron, Prime First Edition (rerelease)
2013 - Prime Beast Hunters, Generations Fall of Cybertron/Thrilling 30, Prime First Edition (Deluxes rerelease)

Shouldn't we count Kreo, construct bots, bot shots, and rescue bots as well?
njb902
Gestalt

Postby Sodan-1 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:34 pm

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
Oh well, it was nice while it lasted. I can't say I can get behind either of those remoulds. I think the Megatron/Dreadwing mould would have been better for Jhiaxus.
Sodan-1
Gestalt

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:39 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
shockblast2 wrote:Sabrblade - You posted lines that crossed each other at retail. The point is, just as another member stated, no big box retailer like Walmart carries more than two lines at one time. Maybe TRU will, but they still have DOTM stuff. Target, Walmart, Meijer, etc will only carry two as they have always done. Just like in 2008-09, when they closed out Universe to make way for ROTF.
2010 introduced Generations, HFTD, and PCC all at once after ROTF. Those were three separate lines.

And I didn't want to bring up this next thing because it's a different kind of toyline, but since you said that standard retailers won't carry more than two lines, I feel inclined to point out that Construct-Bots is carried by all the major retailers and included within the main Transformers section of the toy aisle, putting it in with Prime Beast Hunters and Generations, making three concurrent lines all squeezed into the same section at once.

But, all of this is a digression because my original point was that Prime Beast Hunters is ending, so the only other line that Generations will be running alongside of will be AOE (and Construct-Bots). Two lines (three if you count Construct-Bots), so there's little to fret over.

shockblast2 wrote:Now, if the new cartoon toyline is more like Rescue Bots, with six molds in two and a half years, then yes. But, I doubt that will be the case.
The Rescue Bots comparison that Stephen Davis mentioned was in regards to the tone of the cartoon, rather than the model of the toyline. Twould be a very poor business decision to market a new show with so little product released at a sporadic frenquency. ;)

shockblast2 wrote:If am wrong, then good. More figures for us. But, I am going off of past experience and in the past these retailers have only carried two major lines at one time. Trust me, I am hoping I am wrong. Because if not then some of the Generations stuff might suffer end of line deletion before they see the light of day. Especially the legends line, which at this point is horribly behind schedule. We should have had Cosmos and Swerve four months ago and be looking for Tailgate and Kickback at this point. We have none at this point.
As stated above, Prime Beast Hunters will be ending to be replaced by AOE, so what other line would Generations have to compete with?

shockblast2 wrote:BTW, I know you are a fan of this line. What do you think about this deal? Real or fake? I think it is as fake as a three dollar bill. The RTS Jazz mold cannot be in production again. Doesn't make sense. And if so, are you going to skip the figure? Yesterdays deluxe is todays voyager so I guess it could blend in with your collection if you tell yourself it is a voyager. Thoughts?
Those giant lists from Hasbro's customer service system and separate listings from Walmart's computer mentioned these very figures. And with the toys seemingly becoming bigger again with Hasbro's push for simpler transformations, that gives the Jazz mold a potential out to be used again. :)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 437
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #57 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr H 1:250 Image Comics 2023 1H GI JOE 1123IM822 (CA) Mack 231222E"
DUKE #1 Cvr H 1:25 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #32 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #38 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 FEB220443 War's 3B (CA) Margevich"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED FCBD IDW Comics 2008 Free Comic Book Day 230227"
TRANSFORMERS ANIMA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM824 (CA) Howard 240210"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #6 Cover B IDW Comics 2020 DEC190653 6B (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #18 Cover A IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 18A DEC190650"
TRANSFORMERS #18 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL IDW Comics 2020 Glyph + Tap-Out DEC190656"
Transformers VALEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JAN220496 War's End 2RI Ossio"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 3rd ptg Image Comics 2023 JUN238040 (CA) Barry + Spicer"
VOID RIVALS #1 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #7 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0224IM314 7B (CA) Johnson"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #7 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #30 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 FEB210481 30RI (CA) Shepherd (W)Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #30 R ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON