This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Reno Wilson Returning for Transformers: Age of Extinction?

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Reno Wilson Returning for Transformers: Age of Extinction?

Postby El Duque » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:17 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Reno Wilson, who provided voices Frenzy, Mudflap, and Brains in the previous Transformers films, will be returning for the upcoming Transformers: Age of Extinction. The tweet has since been removed, but he posted the following last month:

Just finished a v.o. session for Michael Bay, who is a genius! Each one better than the last! #Transformers4 #Brains

Could Brains and Wheelie have survived the crash of the Decepticon war ship in Transformers: DOTM, and be returning for the upcoming film? Perhaps he will be lending his voice to an all new character, we'll just have to wait and see.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Re: Reno Wilson Returning for Transformers: Age of Extinction?

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:55 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I guess his playing a role in these films has become something of a tradition. :P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Burn » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:58 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
He just needs to play a character called "Carl". Image
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby JazZeke » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:59 pm

Motto: "Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
I have no problem with this. Although the fact that he considers Bay a genius doesn't speak highly of his own intelligence.
JazZeke
Headmaster
News Credits: 10
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Courage: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:08 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
The pair's fate at the tail end of Dark of the Moon is rather ambiguous. The film implies that they died when the Decepticon ship crashed, but the novel says that they escaped unharmed.

With that note, I'd say that Wheelie and Brains making a comeback is pretty likely. ;)
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby Nemesis Maximo » Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:23 pm

Motto: "Always Be’s-ing and do’s-ing, never cheesing or choosing!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I hope Wheelie and Brains' fates stay 'ambiguous'. I found them almost as annoying as the twins from ROTF. Whoever he voices is likely to be just annoying though.
Back at it again!
Marvel Legends Domino

SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.

Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*

carytheone wrote:I can't be assed to do any better right now.
Nemesis Maximo
Gestalt
Alt Mode: Lounge Lizard
Strength: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 7

Postby Rated X » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:15 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
If theyre gonna bring back Brains and Wheelie, they might as well bring back the twins too...
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby SlyTF1 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:21 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
JazZeke wrote:I have no problem with this. Although the fact that he considers Bay a genius doesn't speak highly of his own intelligence.

Bay is a genius. I'd like to see you make as much money as he did with DOTM alone.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby SpaceSkull » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:09 pm

Motto: "I put the "CUSS" in customer service!"
RIP Brains and Wheelie. If Ironhide, Sentinel and all the rest are gone then so should they.

Cue Steve Jablonsky swelling musical score.
Optimus walks slowly up to the crowd of soldiers, civilians and Autobots amidst a smoldering city.

Sam asks "Optimus, what happened to Wheelie and Brains? You know, those two little shits that kept eying up my girl friends? One of them who dry humped my gal's leg?"

"Today they sacrificed their lives so that humanity and the Autobots could unite and defeat the scourge of the Decepticons, led by their cruel and brutal leader Megatron. Together Brains and Wheelie were able to bring down a Decepticon warship helping to turn the tide of battle within the city of Chicago, in our favor. The tiniest of warriors gave their spark for us all. Truly there was more than meets the eye to those two fallen heroes who are now one with the Matrix."

"That being said, I wish they were still with us so they could comically crawl, into our new threat, Unicron's body and wreak havoc again helping to turn the tide once more in our favor in this new movie." "This time it will be you Sam and that little Chihuahua that will go."
"Till all are one!"
SpaceSkull
Micromaster
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby DinobotScorn » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:37 pm

SlyTF1 wrote:
JazZeke wrote:I have no problem with this. Although the fact that he considers Bay a genius doesn't speak highly of his own intelligence.

Bay is a genius. I'd like to see you make as much money as he did with DOTM alone.

Money =/= Intelligence
DinobotScorn
Mini-Con

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:43 pm

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
DinobotScorn wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

Money =/= Intelligence

If you have the ability to successfully direct three blockbuster films and rake in the money for them, it's almost impossible to be simultaneously simpleminded.
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Skill: 1

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:41 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
PrymeStriker wrote:
DinobotScorn wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

Money =/= Intelligence

If you have the ability to successfully direct three blockbuster films and rake in the money for them, it's almost impossible to be simultaneously simpleminded.
Fact: We can safely say for certain that Michael Bay is at least not intellectually disabled. :)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7

Postby Burn » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:59 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Rated X wrote:If theyre gonna bring back Brains and Wheelie, they might as well bring back the twins too...

Finally! Something you and I can agree on! Image
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:09 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
DinobotScorn wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

Money =/= Intelligence

Obviously, Bay knows what he's doing. It's damn near impossible for someone with standard intelligence to craft a movie that gets so much damn criticism just for being what it is, yet still amass the amount of money these movies make. Bay is a master of his craft.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube

Postby vectorsigma757 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:23 pm

SlyTF1 wrote:
DinobotScorn wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

Money =/= Intelligence

Obviously, Bay knows what he's doing. It's damn near impossible for someone with standard intelligence to craft a movie that gets so much damn criticism just for being what it is, yet still amass the amount of money these movies make. Bay is a master of his craft.

So an idiot savant? J/K. Actually there are people on the autism scale that are capable of great creativity and it's really not a detriment to their actual intellgence. If all of us had it all together, life would be pretty boring. Although the more I think of it, some autistic people have certain things that they fixate on. Is Bay's fire?
vectorsigma757
Mini-Con

Postby vectorsigma757 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:27 pm

SpaceSkull wrote:RIP Brains and Wheelie. If Ironhide, Sentinel and all the rest are gone then so should they.

Cue Steve Jablonsky swelling musical score.
Optimus walks slowly up to the crowd of soldiers, civilians and Autobots amidst a smoldering city.

Sam asks "Optimus, what happened to Wheelie and Brains? You know, those two little shits that kept eying up my girl friends? One of them who dry humped my gal's leg?"

"Today they sacrificed their lives so that humanity and the Autobots could unite and defeat the scourge of the Decepticons, led by their cruel and brutal leader Megatron. Together Brains and Wheelie were able to bring down a Decepticon warship helping to turn the tide of battle within the city of Chicago, in our favor. The tiniest of warriors gave their spark for us all. Truly there was more than meets the eye to those two fallen heroes who are now one with the Matrix."

"That being said, I wish they were still with us so they could comically crawl, into our new threat, Unicron's body and wreak havoc again helping to turn the tide once more in our favor in this new movie." "This time it will be you Sam and that little Chihuahua that will go."
"Till all are one!"

THIS.
OP is too politically correct sometimes. In TFP, he wouldn't even call Bulkhead fat, he made some poetic analogy about his size.

"Samuel, for the sake of both our kinds, we must now part ways and never cross paths. For you carry the dark magic of plagiarism. I am afraid the infection has spread to myself as I have copied your actions of destroying my brother Megatron"
vectorsigma757
Mini-Con

Postby TurboMMaster » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:54 am

Motto: ""Have a hig gun? Have a big fun!!!""
Weapon: Cyclone Gun
Sabrblade wrote:Fact: We can safely say for certain that Michael Bay is at least not intellectually disabled. :)
DotM ending anyone? Also, any change forced by Bay strongly suggest that he may have problem with logical thinking.
What is love? Baby don't hurt me, Don't hurt me, no more.
TurboMMaster
Headmaster Jr
Watch TurboMMaster on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Postby SlyTF1 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:11 am

TurboMMaster wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Fact: We can safely say for certain that Michael Bay is at least not intellectually disabled. :)
DotM ending anyone? Also, any change forced by Bay strongly suggest that he may have problem with logical thinking.

There's nothing wrong with the DOTM ending. At all.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube

Postby njb902 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:13 am

TurboMMaster wrote:

The same could be said of any of us. If you can't see that, well maybe your not as logical as you like to think you are.
njb902
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby TurboMMaster » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:03 am

Motto: ""Have a hig gun? Have a big fun!!!""
Weapon: Cyclone Gun
njb902 wrote:The same could be said of any of us. If you can't see that, well maybe your not as logical as you like to think you are.
Some people belive that 300 is historically accurate movie, some people belives that Bayformers have no plot holes... I quess that's the way typical popcorn eater see that kind of things.
What is love? Baby don't hurt me, Don't hurt me, no more.
TurboMMaster
Headmaster Jr
Watch TurboMMaster on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Postby SlyTF1 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:30 am

TurboMMaster wrote:
njb902 wrote:The same could be said of any of us. If you can't see that, well maybe your not as logical as you like to think you are.
Some people belive that 300 is historically accurate movie, some people belives that Bayformers have no plot holes... I quess that's the way typical popcorn eater see that kind of things.

I've watched the movies hundreds of times, over and over again. The only plot holes are minor ones.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube

Postby njb902 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:36 am

TurboMMaster wrote:

What does that have to do with the price of beer in New Jersey?
njb902
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Symbiote Spider-Man KING IN BLACK #4 Marvel Comics 2021 DEC200505 (A/CA) Land"
Symbiote Spider-Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1054 Cvr C Superman DC Comics 2023 0223DC030 1054C (CA) Talaski"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MILES MORALES SPIDER-MAN #31 Marvel Comics 2021 AUG211178 (CA) Clarke"
MILES MORALES SPID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #1 var 1:100 virgin Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230647 Granov"
SENSATIONAL SHE-HU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #14 Marvel Comics 2022 SEP220862 (CA) Romita Jr 240317A"
NEW!
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #86 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210832 (CA) Mercado"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #3 var Carnage Forever WHM Marvel Comics 2022 JAN220962 (CA) Skan"
SHE-HULK #3 var Ca ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SAVAGE SPIDER-MAN #3 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 FEB220928 (CA) Bandini 220607B"
SAVAGE SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #631 DC Comics 2004 (CA) Wagner (W) Willingham (A) Kinsun 230915A"
BATMAN #631 DC Com ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #92.BEY Marvel Comics 2022 JAN220885 (CA) Bagley (W) MacKay"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1053 Cvr B Superman DC Comics 2023 JAN233233 1053B (CA) Sandoval"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #42 var Parkerverse Marvel Comics 2024 NOV230479 (CA) Martin"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #1 var Marvel Comics 2022 FEB220791 (CA) Davis (W) Wells"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #1 var 1:50 Marvel Comics 2022 FEB220790 (CA) Cheung"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Quake and Chasm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Xort and Highbrow" on AMAZON