This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Possible description for upcoming Trailer for TF: AOE??

Postby MINDVVIPE » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:54 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Sabrblade wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:Waita miss the point entirely, which was that the girls are the only eye candy left, drop dead gorgeous or not.
How are they the only eye candy when we got giant alien robot dinosaurs (as well as giant alien robots who turn into sweet sportscars like Stinger) to gawk at?

#-o Dude, really? This is getting pretty lame. You're either trying really hard to prove I'm wrong on a technical level, trolling, or just that obvlious to the fact that I was making one giant joke/exageration (maybe to defend the movie, I dont know). Has time on Seibertron.com really sucked all the fun out of forums for you?
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers and Posters

Postby Seibertron » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:54 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
I updated the title of this topic to "TF Age of Extinction Trailers and Posters" since that's what this topic has become more or less.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:58 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
MINDVVIPE wrote: #-o Dude, really? This is getting pretty lame. You're either trying really hard to prove I'm wrong on a technical level, trolling, or just that obvlious to the fact that I was making one giant joke/exageration (maybe to defend the movie, I dont know). Has time on Seibertron.com really sucked all the fun out of forums for you?
Okay then, what is it exactly that you're trying to get at? Cuz I've yet to see any legitimate complaints pertaining directly to this trailer instead of typical Bay-oriented hyperbole.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby #Sideways# » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:58 pm

Motto: "Wake up. Wake up and smell the ashes."
Weapon: Dual Compression Cannons

My excitement when Whalburg said, "I think we just found a Transformer!" went pretty high. And then the government agent said, "Where is Optimus Prime?" and then that is when the evening went from good to great.

It was like someone had just played Tom Jones' "It's Not Unusual" after seven plays of "What's New Pussycat?" on the jukebox.

I love the dark tone this thing has. I am really hoping for no Wheelie and Brainz an awesome story to go along with it. I think he did some things right with TF3, but it wasn't perfect, and this movie gives him quite the opportunity to make it so. Kinda hoping Fraiser has a metal hand or at least a reference to Einstein hair or acting like a cyborg, but that's obviously asking way too much.
Check out my YouTube for my Transformers Trading Card Game lists, gameplay and general thoughts on the game!
#Sideways#
Godmaster
News Credits: 62
Watch #Sideways# on YouTube
Alt Mode: Motorcycle
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby MINDVVIPE » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:00 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote: #-o Dude, really? This is getting pretty lame. You're either trying really hard to prove I'm wrong on a technical level, trolling, or just that obvlious to the fact that I was making one giant joke/exageration (maybe to defend the movie, I dont know). Has time on Seibertron.com really sucked all the fun out of forums for you?
Okay then, what is it exactly that you're trying to get at? Cuz I've yet to see any legitimate complaints pertaining directly to this trailer instead of typical Bay-oriented hyperbole.

NVM dude, nvm.
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt

Postby Agamemnon » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:02 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
megatronus wrote:
Zetatron wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:Hopefully, this film will make the naysayers and other film haters take another look and give it another chance.

Sadly, I doubt it will. To the haters and purists nothing is ever good enough. I plan to enjoy this movie for what it is, giant robots smashing each other to bits, with some gigantic robot dinosaurs thrown into the mix this time around (and about slaggin' time, too!). It doesn't take away from what the Transformers was when I was growing up anymore than the dozen or so other permutations the franchise has taken in its 30 years, some of which I also enjoyed, some I skipped over and some I just didn't understand why it was received so well(*cough, Prime, cough*). The movies aren't perfect, but they're nice when you've got nothing better to do than throw in a good action flick. Don't let the haters get you down, the first three have made over $2.6 billion so far, so there must be at least a few other people who like them.

Just because they made $2.6 billion, doesn't make them good movies.

Um...actually...it kind of does. :-B
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:02 pm

MINDVVIPE wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

NVM dude, nvm.
Very well. In threads like these, it's hard to pick out the jokes from the serious negativity. :oops:

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Autobot032 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:02 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Can we please just stop with the back and forth and ridiculous statements? Seriously. Everyone has their opinions, they've been voiced, move along.

The movie's not even out yet and I want the season over already.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby MINDVVIPE » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:05 pm

I'm never going to stop with the ridiculous statements. FYI. I mean, people are talking about Grimlock having red eyes and that automatically makes him a Decepticon, then I make a joke and suddenly i'm making ridiculous statements. PPSSHH

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:07 pm

Agamemnon wrote:Um...actually...it kind of does. :-B
"Good financial success" isn't mutually exclusive with "good content quality".

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby megatronus » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:07 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
tarZen wrote:
budmaloney wrote:I wish this is the last and final movie from this horrible series. Michael Bay just stop. But we all know that will never happen :(

Such comments can only come from 30+ year old fan boys stuck in the past who think the Transformers franchise revolves around them. The movies updated the franchise for and created a new generation of fans, greatly increasing its public mindshare than ever before. Transformers has taken on many incarnations after G1, just because G1 was the first doesn't make it the best and only legit series. In fact, most G1 episodes were dumb, illogical, incoherent stories.

The movies may consistently get flak for being "bad movies", but they are the best thing to happen to the Transformers franchise.

First of all, I'm 26, and I think the movies are, all else being equal, awful.

Second, I don't have be a geewuner to think that. There are plenty of modern incarnations of Transformers I love. But Michael Bay is a bad, incoherent director who makes bad, incoherent movies.

Third, haters gonna hate. Best not to take it personally. Did I mention the movies were bad?

Fourth, yes, the movies are the best thing to happen to the franchise. The money earned from the movies drives cash to media and toys I do like, so I can live with it.
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby megatronus » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:09 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Sabrblade wrote:

Precisely. Large Profits =/= Good Quality.
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby OptiMagnus » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:11 pm

Motto: ""Close your mouth and open your mind.""
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Well...that was certainly interesting. Much more interesting than I thought it was going to be.
Anyway, here are my thoughts:

-I don't think Optimus fighting Grimlock automatically means the Dinobots are Decepticons. They could be neutral faction of Transformers or some very old Autobots that have been in stasis lock for centuries, and they wake up unwilling to trust anyone. They could also be human creations meant to destroy the rest of the Transformers.

-These trailers seem to focus more on Lockdown than Galvatron. Are they just not revealing much about Galvatron or is Lockdown the primary Decepticon antagonist?

-So here's what I get from everything we've seen/heard. A guy buys a rusty vehicle that turns out to be a Transformer and the government shows up at his house going berserk on him, the humans are rejecting the Transformers and want them gone, and the Decepticons are coming back for retribution with a full invasion and also manage to resurrect their leader? Didn't all of that happen in the first trilogy?
Please note: If you think I may be joking, I probably am.
OptiMagnus
Gestalt
Watch OptiMagnus on YouTube
Alt Mode: Stock Car
Speed: 8
Endurance: 4
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 6

Postby Seibertron » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:11 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Sabrblade wrote:

Sabrblade ... he's just having what he considers to be fun. His sense of humor might not be your thing so just ignore it if that's the case.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Endurance: 9
Skill: 10+

Postby Agamemnon » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:11 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:

People also tend to not spend a ton of money on something really crappy. I didn't like Titanic. However, based on the box office success, I would have to grudgingly say that it was a decent movie to be so popular.

How does one define good or great in this sense? We could look at critics, but it is actually rare for a critical success to do very well at the box office or a box office smash do very well with critics. (Though this does seem to be a reversing trend of late.)

If we look at popularity, I.E. something people actually like, then I think it could be argued that $2.6 billion indicates something good.

(Disclaimer: I actually really liked Pacific Rim, so take all of this with a grain of salt. 8-} )
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Skill: 8

Postby primematrix1986 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:16 pm

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Things I noticed - shooting star at 0:30. Galvatron punching Optimus. Ratchet getting shot. Cade and Shane seem to be in an alien ship with the gun sword. I getting a G1 comic vibe with Cade "fixing" Optimus, like how Buster did with Bumblebee. I am also noticing that everything seems to be reversed. Megatron shut himself down, human found him. Same is happening with Optimus. Decepticons were hunted down by N.E.S.T. Now the Autobots are being hunted down by what seems like the Anti N.E.S.T.
primematrix1986
Micromaster
News Credits: 1
Watch primematrix1986 on YouTube
Buy from primematrix1986 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Firepower: Infinity

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:17 pm

Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
Trailer was good, but not great. I was blown away with the Super Bowl Spot. Seeing Optimus being captured, Crosshairs parachuting in with AK's, and Prime Riding Grimlock nearly made me pass out with excitement! :grin: And while this trailer was good and reveled a bit of the story, it failed short as it showed a bit to much from the super bowl spot. But overall, not bad. What I've gathered from the trailer...

- Prime has gone into deep hiding. So much that he is in stasis and has to be "jump started"
- Autobots in general seem to be enemies of earth. Hunted by both humans and Decepticons
- Not sure what the ship sucking buildings up is supposed to be? I have my doubts that its Unicron, but maybe Lockdown's ship trying to find Autobots?? :-?
-Dinobots at some point work against the Autobots. Maybe Prime has to convince to help the Autobots...
-Or maybe they were originally created my Kelsey Gramar to hunt Autobots?
-People are saying that it was Rachet that is killed right after the scene with the boat. Are there any still shots of that scene? Remember Crosshairs is green too. I don't see after this small scene that its proof that someone dies.

That's all I have for now.
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!

Suck my popsicle!! :p

Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
5150 Cruiser
Headmaster
News Credits: 5
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:18 pm

Seibertron wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Sabrblade ... he's just having what he considers to be fun. His sense of humor might not be your thing so just ignore it if that's the case.
I eventually got that, writing this in response:
Sabrblade wrote:Very well. In threads like these, it's hard to pick out the jokes from the serious negativity. :oops:

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby BATTOUSAIXD » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:19 pm

Motto: "Sine Metu"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
OptiMagnus wrote:Well...that was certainly interesting. Much more interesting than I thought it was going to be.
Anyway, here are my thoughts:
-These trailers seem to focus more on Lockdown than Galvatron. Are they just not revealing much about Galvatron or is Lockdown the primary Decepticon antagonist?

I'm wondering if Galvatron is a human creation. It's hard to tell from this pictureImage
but he may get killed off early on in the movie, and I'm assuming that is him on the ground.
BATTOUSAIXD
Combiner
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby OptiMagnus » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:20 pm

BATTOUSAIXD wrote:ImageSo is this Galvatron, and can anyone tell if he is dead?

Yes it is definitely him, and no, I cannot tell.
OptiMagnus
Gestalt

Postby MINDVVIPE » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:26 pm

Agamemnon wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

People also tend to not spend a ton of money on something really crappy. I didn't like Titanic. However, based on the box office success, I would have to grudgingly say that it was a decent movie to be so popular.

How does one define good or great in this sense? We could look at critics, but it is actually rare for a critical success to do very well at the box office or a box office smash do very well with critics. (Though this does seem to be a reversing trend of late.)

If we look at popularity, I.E. something people actually like, then I think it could be argued that $2.6 billion indicates something good.

(Disclaimer: I actually really liked Pacific Rim, so take all of this with a grain of salt. 8-} )

I think to put it all a lot more acurately is that only YOU can decide what is good or not. If you think the TF movies are amazing, thats simply what you think, with the opposite also being true. But something is not defined as good simply because others deem it so. Decide for yourself, and stop hating on those who oppose your views about something like a movie.

Back on topic, I know I went on that schpeel earlier, but I was mainly mocking the eventualy movie and the previous ones. The trailer, on it's own merits, was actually quite cool. With such complex TFs, its nice to see them in more stable camera shots and with such bright lighting. And I'll say it. If they ACTUALLY manage a good story out of this, I won't mind the likely 50% or more human screen time. Big "if".

Grimlock still looks boring to me though. To much overlapping random metal that pretty much, when taken as a whole, just looks like an organic t-rex and not like a robot.

Die, Autobots!
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt

Postby mightwork » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:54 pm

Motto: ""The faster you grow up, the less you have to live.""
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
#Sideways# wrote:My excitement when Whalburg said, "I think we just found a Transformer!" went pretty high. And then the government agent said, "Where is Optimus Prime?" and then that is when the evening went from good to great.

It was like someone had just played Tom Jones' "It's Not Unusual" after seven plays of "What's New Pussycat?" on the jukebox

John Mullaney's great :grin:

Really looking forward to this. I like how they're changing things up, I'm a little worried about how the dinobots will turn out though
Insert witty and/or snappy remark here
mightwork
Minibot
Endurance: 10

Postby PrymeStriker » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:07 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
I'm thoroughly excited for this movie now. The story seems promising.

Also, Ratchet is one dead son of a bitch. I'm willing to bet that Sideswipe and Mirage Dino will share the same fate.

Speaking of which, is this the new model for Mirage/Dino?

By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:13 am

PrymeStriker wrote:Speaking of which, is this the new model for Mirage/Dino?
That's Stinger.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby OptiMagnus » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:21 am

PrymeStriker wrote:Speaking of which, is this the new model for Mirage/Dino?

No...not at all. This is "Stinger," and he's not friendly.
OptiMagnus
Gestalt

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #9 var universe Marvel Comics 2022 OCT220947 (CA) Momoko (W) Rowell"
SHE-HULK #9 var un ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Spider-Man 2099 EXODUS ALPHA #1 Connecting Marvel Comics 2022 MAR220900 (CA) Lim"
Spider-Man 2099 EX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #13 Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230859 (CA) Bartel (W) Rowell (A) Genolet"
SHE-HULK #13 Marve ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #139 Cvr E DC Comics 2023 0923DC072 139E (W) Zdarsky (CA) McFarlane Toys"
BATMAN #139 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #139 Cvr F 1:25 DC Comics 2023 0923DC073 139F (W) Zdarsky (CA) Nguyen"
BATMAN #139 Cvr F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #143 Cvr E DC Comics 2024 1223DC010 143E (CA) Quah (W) Zdarsky"
NEW!
BATMAN #143 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #23 var Disney 100 Marvel Comics FEB230731 (CA) Pastrovicchio"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TEAM SUPERMAN Secret Files and Origins #1 DC Comics 1998 200610A"
TEAM SUPERMAN Secr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #398 DC Comics 1989 (CA) Mandrake (W) Greenberger (A)García-López 230915A"
BATMAN #398 DC Com ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #144 2nd ptg DC Comics 2024 1223DC881 (CA) Camuncoli + Nesi (W) Zdarsky"
NEW!
BATMAN #144 2nd pt ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #18 2nd ptg Marvel Comics 2023 DEC228857 (CA) McGuinness"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #4 Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0323DC072 4A (W) Williamson (A/CA) Campbell"
SUPERMAN #4 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #1 var Stormbreakers Marvel Comics AUG230652 (CA) Werneck"
SENSATIONAL SHE-HU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #57 2nd ptg Marvel Comics 2021 DEC208151 (CA) Ferreira"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Skywarp Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON