This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TF Age of Extinction Trailers, TV Spots, Posters and Stills

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: Salient Arms International Showcases Their Firearms in Age of Extinction

Postby EunuchRon » Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:28 pm

Motto: "That which does not kill us sure leaves a mark."
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
More info, even better!
EunuchRon
Minibot
Alt Mode: Planet-eating Gas Giant
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: ???

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:18 pm

Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
craggy wrote:that would certainly have felt more in keeping with normal reporting on the films, and places the focus on the subject the site is here for, rather than a manufacturer of devices designed to kill people.

lol.... So let me get this straight.... people seem to be toltaly fine with this since 1984.....

But this picture and its orignal "presentation"...
El Duque wrote:
Image[/url]

people are "up in arms"? Talk about being hypocritical. For those that are truly upset with the supposed advertisment of this hand gun, please explain how Megatron being a Walther P38 hand gun is any different. Advertisement is advertisement. Sticking a Decepticon logo on it doesn't make it any better. And yes, i understand that one is real and the other is a transforming toy. But ultimately the message is still the same.
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!

Suck my popsicle!! :p

Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
5150 Cruiser
Headmaster
News Credits: 5
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Burn » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:37 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Read the first post ... it has contact details for a firearms manufacturer, that's what people are upset about.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:04 pm

Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
Burn wrote:Read the first post ... it has contact details for a firearms manufacturer, that's what people are upset about.

No, see a few post above mine. Yes, its part of it but Its in its presentation that people seem to be upset about the most. Re-araging the words and putting the contact info in a different place seems to be more acceptable. (and so we are clear, i didn't mean to come ass a smart ass to you Burn. Just pointing out the hyprocicy when re-aranging some wording all of a sudden makes the same advertisment ok).
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!

Suck my popsicle!! :p

Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
5150 Cruiser
Headmaster
News Credits: 5
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby craggy » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:48 am

Not overly keen on advertising real guns (as in giving contact details and flourish text about one of their products) on a site focussed on toys designed for children, BUT that is the source of the image and it's only right the source be credited.

If you can't see the difference between a picture of Megatron in gun mode and a supposed news article that spends 1 sentence mentioning there's a pic from an upcoming film and 2 paragraphs telling us how great guns are and where to buy them, then only the words of that great philosopher Mr. T can sum up my feelings.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:10 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
El Duque wrote:Okay, so if I'm understanding this right those of you who found the news post questionable are mainly doing so based on it's presentation. What if it had been presented like this:

Headline: New Transformers: Age of Extinction Still Featuring Sophia Myles

Thanks to the Salient Arms Facebook page we finally have an image of Sophia Myles from Transformers: Age of Extinction.We reported that she had been added to the cast last May, but haven't seen much of her since. According to a leaked casting sheet she will be playing a character named Darcy who works with Stanley Tucci's character Joshua. Based on the recently released trailer they appear to be working on reverse engineering Transformers tech for human use. Check out the image mirrored below:

Salient Arms wrote:Salient Arms International 1911 as pictured in a still photo from the movie Transformers 4: Age of Extinction, in theaters June 27th.

This is a 100% hand built/fit weapon. Every part is ordered/fabricated oversized so it is hand fit to the next, as a result, tolerances stay very high.

High Capacity 1911s featured in 9mm and in Government and Commander length. 21+1 round capacity. Please note that it will also be available in .40, .45, and .38 super. Taking orders now!

It certainly looks classier. I think it keeps the main focus on the film still, while keeping Salient's blurb available, and since they're the ones who've provided this still, it's only fair we thank them for it.

What I don't understand is, other boards have reported on it, so why is everyone jumping up our butts about it? Seriously. :HEADHURTS:
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby craggy » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:36 am

if I visited other TF sites frequently I might raise concern with them on their own forums if they presented the info in the same way and were as specific about their news articles being related solely to Hasbro's Transformers brand transforming robot toys. I rarely do visit other sites though (other than e-shops) because when I have I either find the layout and mechanics of the sites less satisfying than this one, or the mix of attitudes of the people far less to my liking.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby EunuchRon » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:42 am

Motto: "That which does not kill us sure leaves a mark."
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
Autobot032 wrote:What I don't understand is, other boards have reported on it, so why is everyone jumping up our butts about it? Seriously. :HEADHURTS:

More squeaky wheels here than there? Some just get butthurt too easy and like transforming molehills into mountains. It's only a few peeps cryin' 'bout it all. Maybe they need a blanky?
EunuchRon
Minibot
Alt Mode: Planet-eating Gas Giant
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Skill: ???

Postby RSDADDIMUS » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:32 pm

I like robots..... :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
RSDADDIMUS

Postby Spleenzorio » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:20 am

Motto: "I must be a doctor because I'm surrounded by scrubs"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
ZackRoyer wrote:Is this gun the simplified version for children's use? Or will be released in generations line? 8-}

It will have a G1 Megatron repaint camo ;)
Spleenzorio
Fuzor
News Credits: 1
Watch Spleenzorio on YouTube
Buy from Spleenzorio on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby ZackRoyer » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:09 am

Spleenzorio wrote:
ZackRoyer wrote:Is this gun the simplified version for children's use? Or will be released in generations line? 8-}

It will have a G1 Megatron repaint camo ;)

*Retool, at least I hope, since this one doesn't have the sniper scope. Hmmm, or the scope could be a minicon, the lasersight too.
ZackRoyer
Mini-Con

Postby T-Macksimus » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:40 pm

I can't believe it. A thread that went downhill THAT quickly without my snark or general "ass"iness involved and nobody bothered to PM me about it? Don't know how I missed this thread before but if I had known from the start that it would turn out like this I would have popped some popcorn first. This is more entertaining than anything on tv right now. :grin:
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt

Postby Alex Jones » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:52 pm

To be honest, I didn't notice the gun, just the things I could do to Sophia Miles :x
Alex Jones
Vehicon

New Transformers: Age of Extinction Poster featuring Mark Wahlberg and Nicola Peltz

Postby Va'al » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:36 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Another poster for Transformers: Age of Extinction has surfaced, and we get to take a look thanks to Paramount. Check out the image below, showing Mark Wahlberg and Nicola Peltz's characters Cade and Tessa Yaeger running away from their house - and a giant, looming spaceship, most likely commanded by Decepticon Bounty Hunter Lockdown.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: TF Age of Extinction Trailers and Posters

Postby mattj972 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:43 pm

I don't like to read spoilers or know much about the story before hand, but does that ship kinda look like Scorponok?
mattj972
Micromaster
Watch mattj972 on YouTube

Postby dragons » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:08 pm

mattj972 wrote:I don't like to read spoilers or know much about the story before hand, but does that ship kinda look like Scorponok?

glad im not only one who thinks that all I keeps popping in my head is scorpinok looking at ship
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby mattj972 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:54 pm

Maybe Scorponok and Zarak coming to Earth to do some damage. Now we just need Fortress Maximus.
mattj972
Micromaster
Watch mattj972 on YouTube

Postby Janus Prime » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:07 pm

I see Scorponok as well. I really, really, really hope the thing at least transforms.
Janus Prime
Fuzor

Postby all_the_primes » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:11 pm

Motto: "Thirteen Primes to rule them all. One Prime to find them. Thirteen Primes to bring them all and in the Autobots Matrix of Leadership to bind them."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
dragons wrote:
mattj972 wrote:I don't like to read spoilers or know much about the story before hand, but does that ship kinda look like Scorponok?

glad im not only one who thinks that all I keeps popping in my head is scorpinok looking at ship

If thats the case with the whole humans controlling and making transformers and Scorponok/Fort Max thing, they might as well make a Headmaster/Power master movie...
Last edited by all_the_primes on Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
all_the_primes
Minibot
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+

Postby TimothyR » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:13 pm

i doubt that this thing transforms.. .. none of the ships we've seen so far have transformed..

i think it'd be cool if it did.. but i'm sure we would've heard about it by now. i think it's highly unlikely.
TimothyR
Targetmaster

Postby Dinoking87 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:10 pm

that ship to me looks more like a hand than anything maybe unicorn is all the ships the decepticons are using and either they know it or don't
Dinoking87
Mini-Con

Postby griftimus prime » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:40 pm

Motto: "you will have no freedom. whether you are sentient or not."
Weapon: 16 Cannons
remember in RID when megatron could also transform into a hand and become the hand of that big base thing he had? not saying that is what this is. but im saying.
griftimus prime
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby happylock » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:15 pm

I think this thing looks a lot like a scorpinok city former.
happylock
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:13 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Scorponok is dead.

This is the Nightship.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby T-Macksimus » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:00 pm

Does it have an appearance that is reminiscent of Scorponok or in some way similar? Yes, to some of us at least, it does appear that way. I include myself in that number since that's all I could think of looking at the damn thing.
Is it in anyway related? NOPE, that bug done got himself *squished* so don't even think about it folks.
Is it rumored that it may be something else on a grander scale? Yes but keep in mind that rumors are much like diapers in that they change frequently and there's usually a lot of sh** to deal with in them so it's best to avoid them entirely. >:oP
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SOUNDWAVE Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 2 Hasbro 2019 New"
SOUNDWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HEAT FREAK Transformers BotBots Series 4 Home Rangers Hasbro 2020 clothes iron"
HEAT FREAK Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PAPA CLICK Transformers BotBots Series 3 Arcade Renegades camera 2019 Hasbro"
PAPA CLICK Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LOADOUTSKY Transformers BotBots Series 4 Retro Replays Hasbro 2020"
LOADOUTSKY Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HIGHROLLER Transformers BotBots Series 3 Goo-Goo Groopies baby stroller 2019"
HIGHROLLER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POP-O THE CLOWN Transformers BotBots Series 3 Playroom Posse jack-in-box 2019"
POP-O THE CLOWN Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FANCY FLUTTER Transformers BotBots Series 4 Sugar Shocks Hasbro 2020 macaroon"
FANCY FLUTTER Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 1 2019 Hasbro New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SOUNDWAVE Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 1 2019 Hasbro New"
SOUNDWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STRINGALING Transformers BotBots Series 3 Season Greeters can silly string 2019"
STRINGALING Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RADDHAXX Transformers BotBots Series 1 Techie Team laptop computer Raddhax"
RADDHAXX Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REBUGNANT Transformers BotBots Series 2 Lost Bots 2019 insect bug spray bottle"
REBUGNANT Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NOPE SOAP Transformers BotBots Series 2 Toilet Troop 2019 used bar soap"
NOPE SOAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LOUDSY Transformers BotBots Series 3 Music Mob sound speaker 2019 Hasbro"
LOUDSY Transformer ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON