This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-21 Bumblebee Discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Official Takara Tomy MP-21 Masterpiece Bumblebee Discussion

Postby DinobotSix » Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:29 am

zodconvoy wrote:Splitting hairs, dude. Shockwave was a huge part of Season 1 and Reflector was aboard the Nemesis making them as '84 as you can get. They go by characters on in the cartoon as Grimlock's reissue proves. Shockwave won't happen because it's not theirs to make but nothing's stopping a toon accurate Reflector. Devastator might be too much to ask for though.

Why is Shockwave not theirs to make? I'm aware of the Fan's toys Shockwave, but why would that affect Takara's ability to make one themselves? Maybe I'm missing something? Obviously that will cut into DEMAND for an official Shockwavw, but wouldn't make it prohibitive for Takara. For my money, I love the official MP's myself. As for gestalts...that may be a later endeavor...we can hope anyway! Would love to see a Takara Devastator, though the most recent unlicensed version looks amazing!!
DinobotSix
Micromaster

Re: First look at Masterpiece Bumblebee MP-21 (silhouette)

Postby TimothyR » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:26 am

DinobotSix wrote:
zodconvoy wrote:Splitting hairs, dude. Shockwave was a huge part of Season 1 and Reflector was aboard the Nemesis making them as '84 as you can get. They go by characters on in the cartoon as Grimlock's reissue proves. Shockwave won't happen because it's not theirs to make but nothing's stopping a toon accurate Reflector. Devastator might be too much to ask for though.

Why is Shockwave not theirs to make? I'm aware of the Fan's toys Shockwave, but why would that affect Takara's ability to make one themselves? Maybe I'm missing something? Obviously that will cut into DEMAND for an official Shockwavw, but wouldn't make it prohibitive for Takara. For my money, I love the official MP's myself. As for gestalts...that may be a later endeavor...we can hope anyway! Would love to see a Takara Devastator, though the most recent unlicensed version looks amazing!!

yeah.. you're WAY off.. no one is talking about 3rd party companies here.. what he's referring to is the original toy.. the original G1 shockwave wasn't designed by takara.

DinobotSix wrote:
Henry921 wrote:I said it about Prowl, but it's even more true in this case:

Dude, his feet are huge! :shock:

GuyIncognito wrote:
Rated X wrote:The ban on information will soon be lifted....really ? Companies in this hobby have a dumb way of marketing their product. You dont see car companies posting Silloettes on websites and hiding crap for months.

Car makers go to great lengths to hide their cars before they're ready to reveal them to the public. During testing on outdoor tracks, they'll cover the car with random patches of fabric and fake bulges to hide the car's actual lines. They do that because the car magazines and website send photographers to hide in the bushes and try to take photos of them. It's not that different. They like to tease the new product and only reveal it when they want.

i don't see how that is similar at all.. this is an official image released by takara.. this isn't someone taking a blurry picture in a factory.. takara has complete control over this situation.

they're not trying to hide anything like car companies do.. they're trying to create excitement.

Ain't ya ever wondered why he's such a hit with the ladies? ;D

For my money I love it!

Gotta agree, that for us old G1 dogs this is spot on, classic VW bug!

True that in the G1 animation they'd be smaller in bot form, but that was just size morphing. They had to be this big to make a proper front end.

I love it!!

size morphing? .. hmm.. i'd lean more to the fact that bumblebee's vehicle proportions in the cartoon weren't similar to the proportions of the actual real world vehicle.. had hasbro used the specs of the vehicle from the show, i think it'd be a bit more accurate in robot mode.

i think the fact that a robot needs to fit in the vehicle also factors in to the wonky sizes.

overall.. this is definitely the weakest silhouette they've released thus far. i'm sure the fully revealed toy will be cool looking.. but it definitely doesn't look like it's going to be as accurate as sideswipe through wheeljack.
TimothyR
Targetmaster

Postby Mykltron » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:47 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
Skinny thighs again.

Complain about the size of the feet, will ya?

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby DinobotSix » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:25 am

Thanks! Clearly Shockwave was from a different design school (not based on real world items), but didn't realize Takara didn't own the rights to his design. So who does, then? Does Hasbro even have rights?

As for B's feet, I love em!

The cartoon was cell shaded animation...often the proportions changed fluidly as it was hand drawn and mathematically imperfect. I'd agree that the front end may have often been a bit smaller than a proper VW bug, but not that much smaller. This design certainly doesn't bother me, but to each their own!

Thanks for the info on Shockwave!
DinobotSix
Micromaster

Postby Amelie » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:19 am

Motto: "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll be going now.."
Weapon: No Weapon
I feel this should have been one Masterpiece where the realistic alt-mode should have been ditched in favour of cartoon accuracy. After all, the G1 toys of Sideswipe, Wheeljack, Optimus Prime, Starscream and even Soundwave were about as close to a realistic alt-mode as technology (and price point) would have allowed at the time. The early minicars (Microchange) didn't follow that logic, even if later ones (Warpath, Seaspray, ECT) did.

I'll hold judgement until I actually see the toys robot mode, as for me thats the important thing, but I have a strong suspicion that its going to be far too tall compared to Sideswipe et al, especially if they use a realistic alt-mode.
Burn wrote:Let it be known, I murdered Amelie.
Accidentally.

Back from the dead, like some curious zombie amalgam...
Amelie
Godmaster
News Credits: 33
Alt Mode: Unicrons Transformation Cog
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Postby Stormrider » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:26 am

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Sabrblade wrote:
wewyllenium wrote:I trust TT would deliver a great design. I just hope they counter this onslaught of autobot cars with maybe something like half a dozed green decepticon construction vehicles. :D
They wanna get the 1984 cast done first and foremost. Aside from a new Megatron and MP-11 mold versions of Thundercracker and Skywarp by Takara, they've already finished all the 1984 Decepticons.

So how does MP Ultra Magnus and Dai Atlas fit into this? I don't dismiss that Takara said a few years ago that they wanted to make the original cast, but I think they are using it as a guideline and not a firm line in the sand (meaning that they can't make any other character until their original statement is complete).

Takara also stated that they wanted to make 1 big MP and 2 smaller MPs per year. There aren't any more 1984 big characters left. Shockwave and Galvatron are legitimate choices. I don't feel 100% certain that Skywarp and Thundercracker will be redone. Is there a need too? Their colors and scale from their previous releases work perfectly.
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Postby Amelie » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:38 am

Stormrider wrote:There aren't any more 1984 big characters left.

Decepticons -
Skywarp V2
Thundercracker V2
Reflector
Megatron V2
Devastator (yes, released in '85, but in the first season of the show)

Autobots -

Trailbreaker
Ratchet
Ironhide
Jazz
Sunstreaker
Cliffjumper
Mirage
Hound
Brawn

(splitting hairs - Huffer, Gears, Windcharger)

They're far, far from done with 1984, even if we discount the Autobots. Trailbreaker, Ratchet, Jazz all have repaint\retooling potential, so we might get those.
Accidentally.

Amelie
Godmaster

Postby Stormrider » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:49 am

Amelie wrote:
Stormrider wrote:There aren't any more 1984 big characters left.

Decepticons -
Skywarp V2
Thundercracker V2
Reflector
Megatron V2
Devastator (yes, released in '85, but in the first season of the show)

Autobots -

Trailbreaker
Ratchet
Ironhide
Jazz
Sunstreaker
Cliffjumper
Mirage
Hound
Brawn

(splitting hairs - Huffer, Gears, Windcharger)

They're far, far from done with 1984, even if we discount the Autobots. Trailbreaker, Ratchet, Jazz all have repaint\retooling potential, so we might get those.

Not sure if you understand my post because the cars you listed are not considered big MPs by Takara's logic. I was replying to Sabrblade's post:

Sabrblade wrote:
wewyllenium wrote:I trust TT would deliver a great design. I just hope they counter this onslaught of autobot cars with maybe something like half a dozed green decepticon construction vehicles. :D
They wanna get the 1984 cast done first and foremost. Aside from a new Megatron and MP-11 mold versions of Thundercracker and Skywarp by Takara, they've already finished all the 1984 Decepticons.
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Amelie » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:04 am

Stormrider wrote:Not sure if you understand my post because the cars you listed are not considered big MPs by Takara's logic. I was replying to Sabrblade's post:

It was a mild misread, yeah. Apologies. ;)

But they do still have 3 "big" Decepticons left with the jets and Megatron. Plenty of time to fit most of the G1 Cars in between them ;)
Accidentally.

Amelie
Godmaster

Postby Cyberpath » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:13 am

I'm still so impressed with the Masterpiece figures that I have. Prowl's feet are really well done -- the articulation is crazy and they fit seamlessly with the whole look. I'm sure Bumblebee will be the same.

Perhaps Takara's doing Ultra Magnus next because of Hasui's rumoured forthcoming departure from the line; (since Ultra Magnus might be based on Hasui's MP-10.) He said in an interview that you might find some clues for Magnus in MP Prime. And said in a later interview that it's the toy he'd love to release most.
Last edited by Cyberpath on Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cyberpath
City Commander
News Credits: 372

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:16 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
zodconvoy wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
manofsteel2397 wrote:i thought they were going with the cartoon line?
Cartoon designs, yes, but the original toyline is what dictated all of G1 in the first place.

Splitting hairs, dude. Shockwave was a huge part of Season 1 and Reflector was aboard the Nemesis making them as '84 as you can get. They go by characters on in the cartoon as Grimlock's reissue proves. Shockwave won't happen because it's not theirs to make but nothing's stopping a toon accurate Reflector. Devastator might be too much to ask for though.
The cartoon is not the end-all, be-all, only thing that matters in regards to G1. Before the cartoon, there was the comic; before the comic, there was the toyline, and in that toyline were 28 toys. 18 Autobots and 10 Decepticons. Those are the ones that Takara wants to get done first, with any others being made either as redecos/remolds of the original 28 in order to milk the molds of the original 28, or as extra special case side projects like Masterpiece Fans Choice winner Star Saber.

And Grimlock's reissue proves nothing since it was only reissued in non-Japanese markets, not as a part of the main Japanese Masterpiece line as it currently is.

Stormrider wrote:So how does MP Ultra Magnus and Dai Atlas fit into this?
Ultra Magnus is a remold of the existing MP-10 Convoy mold, meaning they can make him without having to do so from complete scratch and can further promote the MP-10 mold. With new molds, however, they wanna complete the '84 cast before dipping into new molds of later characters.

As for Star Saber (not Dai Atlas), he's a special side project being made by an entirely different designer for a very special case, being the winner of the Masterpiece Fans Choice poll, in celebration of the brand's 30th Anniversary. Thus, his case demands special treatment.

Stormrider wrote:Takara also stated that they wanted to make 1 big MP and 2 smaller MPs per year. There aren't any more 1984 big characters left. Shockwave and Galvatron are legitimate choices. I don't feel 100% certain that Skywarp and Thundercracker will be redone. Is there a need too? Their colors and scale from their previous releases work perfectly.
They could still remake Megatron, and he badly needs it.

Stormrider wrote:Not sure if you understand my post because the cars you listed are not considered big MPs by Takara's logic. I was replying to Sabrblade's post:
Ironhide/Ratchet and Trailbreaker(/Hoist) are bigger than the other Autobot Cars and could possibly be counted among the bigger MPs (if they're only about a head shorter than Convoy/Starscream/Soundwave/etc.).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Wh33l Jck » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:46 am

I agree, I think Ironhide/Ratchet/Trailbreaker would fall into the category of "big" MP's

Their head's should theoretically be as tall or a hair shorter than the head of the MP Seekers.

If they make the battle sleds that is a whole ton of extra playability too....
Wh33l Jck
Targetmaster

Postby Stormrider » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:47 am

Sabrblade wrote:
Stormrider wrote:So how does MP Ultra Magnus and Dai Atlas fit into this?
Ultra Magnus is a remold of the existing MP-10 Convoy mold, meaning they can make him without having to do so from complete scratch and can further promote the MP-10 mold. With new molds, however, they wanna complete the '84 cast before dipping into new molds of later characters.

As for Star Saber (not Dai Atlas), he's a special side project being made by an entirely different designer for a very special case, being the winner of the Masterpiece Fans Choice poll, in celebration of the brand's 30th Anniversary. Thus, his case demands special treatment

Ultra Magnus stretches the concept of remold when 2/3 of his body is redesigned with a new trailer that integrates into the robot cab.

Your reasons for Dai Atlas doesn't fit into your argument that the original 1984 cast need to be completed before dipping into new molds or later characters. First, it is controversial that the fans chose Dai Atlas. Even though he was one of 10 characters that fans could choose, I doubt that fan choice had anything to do with his selection. Takara would like you to believe he is a fan choice. However, it's irrelevant because the same thing could be said if they decide to make Galvatron or some other later character. It's not like Dai Atlas is a repaint of another character, like G2 Sideswipe.

Takara will make any character they wish in any order. They can easily use any excuse for a new mold. They are not set in stone to make the original 1984 characters before other characters, and their recent reveals prove that.
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Mexikollektor » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:16 pm

Hell yeah!, now that´s what I´m talkling about, no more Bay-verse, light feather, banta, heavy weight, toy world, third party whatever crap, nothin´but good old fashion yeellow bettle Bumblebee, i´m definetely goanna pick this guy up, he reminds my of a time when I acually liked B´!
Mexikollektor
Mini-Con

Postby Cyberpath » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:38 pm

By the same guy that did the Wheeljack demo.
Attachments
image.jpg
Cyberpath
City Commander

Postby VioMeTriX » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:05 pm

Motto: "Be Quick or Be Dead"
Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
that works for me

*I cry everytime I watch "Code of Hero"...
VioMeTriX
Targetmaster
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:14 am

Stormrider wrote:Your reasons for Dai Atlas doesn't fit into your argument that the original 1984 cast need to be completed before dipping into new molds or later characters. First, it is controversial that the fans chose Dai Atlas. Even though he was one of 10 characters that fans could choose, I doubt that fan choice had anything to do with his selection. Takara would like you to believe he is a fan choice. However, it's irrelevant because the same thing could be said if they decide to make Galvatron or some other later character. It's not like Dai Atlas is a repaint of another character, like G2 Sideswipe.

Takara will make any character they wish in any order. They can easily use any excuse for a new mold. They are not set in stone to make the original 1984 characters before other characters, and their recent reveals prove that.
1. Stop saying Dai Atlas

2. I already said that Star Saber isn't being made under the same rules as the current MPs are because he isn't a part of the main MP line. He's being made as a completely different designer's special project. He doesn't adhere to the current state of the main MP line because he's a special anniversary case. All of the new mold MPs in the main MP line are for 1984 characters, with any post-1984 characters be made from those 1984 character molds as a means to milk them for all that they're worth.

The only current mainline MP that comes close to your argument is Ratbat, but he could be seen as a mere accessory to Soundblaster (made from the existing Soundwave mold), despite some fans treating the two in an opposite manner (with Soundblaster as Ratbat's accessory :P ). And plenty of mold-reuse MPs get new accessories all the time.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby zodconvoy » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:24 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right to KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"
Cyberpath wrote:By the same guy that did the Wheeljack demo.

And BBTS definitely gets more of my money. I've had Bee preordered since 10 minutes after his announcement and now nothing is going to stop him from being on my shelf.
Now for Sale!

NOW ON eBAY:

Visit My Store!
zodconvoy
City Commander
News Credits: 5
Buy from zodconvoy on eBay

Postby robotmel » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:09 pm

Motto: "I once pooped an Energon Cube!"
Weapon: Dino-Missiles
Dai Atlas
ROBOTMEL'S WANTS LIST! :BOT: PM ME PLEASE!
Classics/Generations - 25th Ann Unicron, YotS Omega Supreme
Alternity - Ultra Magnus, Dai Atlas, Saber
IDW Transformers (2009 Ongoing) - #22b (VF/NM)
MARVEL Generation 2 - Halloween Special (VF/NM)
robotmel
Gestalt
News Credits: 14
Buy from robotmel on eBay
Endurance: 6
Skill: 8

Postby zodconvoy » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:22 pm

robotmel wrote:Image
Dai Atlas

Wow, is that really it? If not then by Dai Atlas I'll still buy it!

EDIT: Upon comparison with the silhouette, that is not it. Still, who makes that one? iGear?
Now for Sale!

NOW ON eBAY:

Visit My Store!
zodconvoy
City Commander

Not-Bumblebee

Postby Cyberpath » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:14 pm

zodconvoy wrote:Wow, is that really it? If not then by Dai Atlas I'll still buy it!

EDIT: Upon comparison with the silhouette, that is not it. Still, who makes that one? iGear?

That's TW03 BII by Toyworld.
Cyberpath
City Commander

Postby Wh33l Jck » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:26 pm

So...Autobot symbol on foot, hood/chest, or both???!!!!???
Wh33l Jck
Targetmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:29 pm

warzon3 wrote:So...Autobot symbol on foot, hood/chest, or both???!!!!???
Butt! :P

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby zodconvoy » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:58 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
warzon3 wrote:So...Autobot symbol on foot, hood/chest, or both???!!!!???
Butt! :P

A little too Revealing the Shield for me thanks. But seriously, chest.
Now for Sale!

NOW ON eBAY:

Visit My Store!
zodconvoy
City Commander

Postby Stormrider » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:45 pm

Sabrblade wrote:The only current mainline MP that comes close to your argument is Ratbat, but he could be seen as a mere accessory to Soundblaster (made from the existing Soundwave mold), despite some fans treating the two in an opposite manner (with Soundblaster as Ratbat's accessory :P ). And plenty of mold-reuse MPs get new accessories all the time.

So you believe that Takara won't make Galvatron, Shockwave, or any other character that came 1985 or later until the original 18 Autobots or 10 Decepticons are made as MPs (except for repaints). I guess we'll wait and see who is right.
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 3rd ptg Image Comics 2023 0823IM820 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #300 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 SEP221680 300B (CA) Gallant"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #302 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 302C 1023IM319 (CA)Walker"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 2nd ptg Cvr B Image Comics 2023 APR239178 (CA) Marz (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #301 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 301A 0923IM335 (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 JUN230377 3C (CA) Mali (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAY230290 2A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 0823IM479 5D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #301 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 301B 0923IM336 (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 0923IM466 6C (CA) Ejikure (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #305 Cvr A Image Comics 0124IM258 305A (CA) Kubert"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 3A GI JOE 1223IM271 (A/CA) Reilly (W) WIlliamson"
NEW!
DUKE #3 Cvr A Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TALES OF GI JOE #3 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Hall (W) Hama (A) Trimpe 220721A"
TALES OF GI JOE #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ptg Quintesson Set of 5 A B C D E Image Comics (CA) Howard"
VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON