This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Sneak Peek: IDW Transformers Dark Cybertron Finale (DC 12) Preview

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Sneak Peek: IDW Transformers Dark Cybertron Finale (DC 12) Preview

Postby Va'al » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:53 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Thanks to the amazing, as usual, Mariel Romero over at IDW Publishing, we have a very very brief, to contain spoilers, iTunes preview of the upcoming finale to the Transformers crossover event Dark Cybertron! Are we ready for the ending, and the Dawn of the Autobots? Check it out below.

IT GETS EVEN BIGGER! Okay we lied when we were talking about last issue… but this issue is as big as they come. It’s all come down to this moment—every scheme, every lie, every moment of heroism, every relationship, every rivalry… if CYBERTRON falls, so falls the universe!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Sneak Peek: IDW Transformers Dark Cybertron Finale (DC 12) Preview

Postby Manterax Prime » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:56 pm

Motto: "You honestly believed that The Leige Maximo was Prima's other half? How foolish of you!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
DAMMIT WHIRL! You've done it again!
INFINITY! PLEASE!
Hi-Sui-Fu-Do! Bo-Zaba-Byu-Dogon!
Manterax Prime
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 3
Watch Manterax Prime on YouTube
Buy from Manterax Prime on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:40 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I think I see Generations Arcee.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Joetx » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:11 pm

Sabrblade wrote:I think I see Generations Arcee.

I'm hoping that if we get a Generations Arcee, it will be the form prior to her getting a new body.

Besides, she's not pink anymore. AIPNR (Arcee is pink, not red) :D
Joetx
Fuzor

Postby Henry921 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:55 am

Motto: "All I have to be is exceptional."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Joetx wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:I think I see Generations Arcee.

I'm hoping that if we get a Generations Arcee, it will be the form prior to her getting a new body.

Besides, she's not pink anymore. AIPNR (Arcee is pink, not red) :D

I agree wholeheartedly. I really liked her previous IDW/WFC design.

Unfortunately, there wouldn't be much reason to rebuild her unless it was to better fit the toy design. :-(
Henry921
Brainmaster
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 3
Skill: 8

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:25 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
I honestly like this design, if only because it reminds me of spotlight arcee's body. Granted I only like that one because of the head design, the hollow cheeks look cool in my opinion.
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
News Credits: 25
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Va'al » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:40 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
I won't news this, but MTMTE #27 has the full reveal of Arcee's new body, and a quick explanation.

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:47 pm

That's gotta be the new Generations Arcee toy, but... why is she so reddish?

Not that I'm complaining, mind you, but with her colors leaning more towards red instead of pink, it's gonna have every Geewunner and their mothers whining about it till Armageddon. :P

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby SW's SilverHammer » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:09 pm

Motto: "The  days  grow  shorter,  and  yet  the  sun  still  shines"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
I like the red, not because i'm anti G1 pink or anything like that, but I think it works well. :D
Alpha Bravo-Shock:-1-

Consumerism Beauty

SW's SilverHammer
City Commander
News Credits: 25
Watch SW's SilverHammer on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Sodan-1 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:57 am

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
Well that certainly was a brief preview. :P

I really did like the original IDW Arcee design, but I can see how that'd be unfeasible as a toy. This new design looks like a happy medium between a traditional G1 and the previous IDW ones.

As for the colour, I wouldn't say it's terrible. It's kind of a peach colour, and is more subtle than a bright, Barbie-pink.
Sodan-1
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:28 pm

Still, imagine the geenwhining fanrage the toy's deco might incite. :lol:

"Peenk not Redd!" :-B

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Dead Metal » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:43 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Sabrblade wrote:Still, imagine the geenwhining fanrage the toy's deco might incite. :lol:

"Peenk not Redd!" :-B

We all know it will get a pink repaint, like pretty much every other Arcee homage before.

And we don't have to imagine them complaining, this is a fandom in which there will always be someone who'll complain. Even if Hasbro made a ultra poseable, super detailed, slavishly cartoon accurate G1 Arcee and gave it away for free, someone would call it the downfall of the franchise and the worst thing since Hitler.

I like this new design, it's basically a friendlier and less crazy version of her original IDW design, while retaining the sharp edges and corners I liked about that one.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 84 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASERBEAK Transformers Studio Series Core Class Pink Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
LASERBEAK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAWN Transformers Studio Series 80 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
BRAWN Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Studio Series 86-16 G1 Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
ARCEE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Studio Series 90 Age of Extinction AOE Movie Voyager 2022"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +06 Voyager WFC 2024 New"
NEW!
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "N.E.S.T. BONECRUSHER Transformers Studio Series 95 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Voyager"
N.E.S.T. BONECRUSH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BARRICADE Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +02 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
BARRICADE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +01 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Soundwave and Soundblaster" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Twinferno and Daburu" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON