Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Postby Tresob » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:41 pm

I just picked up Kre-o Megatron and Kre-o Starscream for a mere $5.00 each.

There was also the small/basic Bumblebee for $2.00...but I didn't bite.

Good hunting!
User avatar
Tresob
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 504
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Re: Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Postby RAcast » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:32 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Wow, I wish my Walmart would drop them that low, last time I checked they were still $20!
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3032
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Postby Tresob » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:51 pm

RAcast wrote:Wow, I wish my Walmart would drop them that low, last time I checked they were still $20!


Funny you should mention $20. That's what they rang up at the register, but I pointed out the red $5 clearance sticker on both boxes and she adjusted the price. (Maybe they were mispriced?)

Full-sized Bumblebee was still weighing in at $21, though, and he had no clearance sticker; so I passed on him.
User avatar
Tresob
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 504
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Re: Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Postby RAcast » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:08 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Tresob wrote:
RAcast wrote:Wow, I wish my Walmart would drop them that low, last time I checked they were still $20!


Funny you should mention $20. That's what they rang up at the register, but I pointed out the red $5 clearance sticker on both boxes and she adjusted the price. (Maybe they were mispriced?)

Full-sized Bumblebee was still weighing in at $21, though, and he had no clearance sticker; so I passed on him.

Very interesting! Perhaps I'll take a walk over to Wallyworld tomorrow morning and see what's up. :)
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3032
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Postby Diem » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:41 am

I'm waiting for any that aren't Ratchet to show up at Ross. I need a Starscream Kreon.
User avatar
Diem
City Commander
Posts: 3095
News Credits: 35
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:39 am

Re: Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Postby RAcast » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:48 am

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Well I didn't find any Kre-o stuff, but I did have a terribly interesting find! Some ROTF overstock! Picked up the Walmart exclusive two pack of Beachcomber and Deadlift. They had the one with Trenchmouth as well.

I feel like Beachcomber could use a touch of silver on his mouthplate, but that's what paint is for. :P
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3032
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Postby Tresob » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:18 pm

RAcast wrote:Well I didn't find any Kre-o stuff, but I did have a terribly interesting find! Some ROTF overstock! Picked up the Walmart exclusive two pack of Beachcomber and Deadlift. They had the one with Trenchmouth as well.

I feel like Beachcomber could use a touch of silver on his mouthplate, but that's what paint is for. :P


I'm pretty sure it's random finds like these that keep me collecting. It's like some kind of Skinner box experiment.
User avatar
Tresob
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 504
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Re: Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Postby RAcast » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:35 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Tresob wrote:
RAcast wrote:Well I didn't find any Kre-o stuff, but I did have a terribly interesting find! Some ROTF overstock! Picked up the Walmart exclusive two pack of Beachcomber and Deadlift. They had the one with Trenchmouth as well.

I feel like Beachcomber could use a touch of silver on his mouthplate, but that's what paint is for. :P


I'm pretty sure it's random finds like these that keep me collecting. It's like some kind of Skinner box experiment.

Indeed, it's always nice. :) Neither of them are super great, but they're both quite nice. And I'm always glad to add a fellow named Beachcomber to the mix!
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3032
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7


Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Figure Base Stand Fit for Masterpiece MP11 STARSCREAM In Stock - Time Remaining: 7 days 1 hour 3 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers AOE Platinum Edition BREAKOUT BATTLE Rollbar+Vehicon+Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 17 minutes 46 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Platinum Edition 30th Anneversary Grimlock VS Bruticus Stock - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 18 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-28 Hot Rodimus Hot Rod 2.0 with coin - Time Remaining: 7 days 1 hour 33 minutes 51 seconds
NEW X-TRANSBOTS BEK-01R Upgrade Kit for Transformers G1 Color FOC Bruticus - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 3 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Fans Toys FT-03T Masterpiece MP Shockwave Quakewave in Stock - Time Remaining: 7 days 1 hour 18 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers - Vintage G1 Sunstreaker - Hasbro Takara Boxed Complete - Time Remaining: 7 days 11 hours 8 minutes 23 seconds
Hunter Wheeljack G16 Transformers Go! Takara Tomy Action Figure 4904810487616 - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 13 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #154 - The Misfits
Twincast / Podcast #154:
"The Misfits"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, August 28th, 2016