Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Postby Tresob » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:41 pm

I just picked up Kre-o Megatron and Kre-o Starscream for a mere $5.00 each.

There was also the small/basic Bumblebee for $2.00...but I didn't bite.

Good hunting!
User avatar
Tresob
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 504
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Re: Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Postby RAcast » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:32 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Wow, I wish my Walmart would drop them that low, last time I checked they were still $20!
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3033
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Postby Tresob » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:51 pm

RAcast wrote:Wow, I wish my Walmart would drop them that low, last time I checked they were still $20!


Funny you should mention $20. That's what they rang up at the register, but I pointed out the red $5 clearance sticker on both boxes and she adjusted the price. (Maybe they were mispriced?)

Full-sized Bumblebee was still weighing in at $21, though, and he had no clearance sticker; so I passed on him.
User avatar
Tresob
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 504
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Re: Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Postby RAcast » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:08 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Tresob wrote:
RAcast wrote:Wow, I wish my Walmart would drop them that low, last time I checked they were still $20!


Funny you should mention $20. That's what they rang up at the register, but I pointed out the red $5 clearance sticker on both boxes and she adjusted the price. (Maybe they were mispriced?)

Full-sized Bumblebee was still weighing in at $21, though, and he had no clearance sticker; so I passed on him.

Very interesting! Perhaps I'll take a walk over to Wallyworld tomorrow morning and see what's up. :)
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3033
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Postby Diem » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:41 am

I'm waiting for any that aren't Ratchet to show up at Ross. I need a Starscream Kreon.
User avatar
Diem
City Commander
Posts: 3096
News Credits: 35
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:39 am

Re: Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Postby RAcast » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:48 am

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Well I didn't find any Kre-o stuff, but I did have a terribly interesting find! Some ROTF overstock! Picked up the Walmart exclusive two pack of Beachcomber and Deadlift. They had the one with Trenchmouth as well.

I feel like Beachcomber could use a touch of silver on his mouthplate, but that's what paint is for. :P
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3033
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Postby Tresob » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:18 pm

RAcast wrote:Well I didn't find any Kre-o stuff, but I did have a terribly interesting find! Some ROTF overstock! Picked up the Walmart exclusive two pack of Beachcomber and Deadlift. They had the one with Trenchmouth as well.

I feel like Beachcomber could use a touch of silver on his mouthplate, but that's what paint is for. :P


I'm pretty sure it's random finds like these that keep me collecting. It's like some kind of Skinner box experiment.
User avatar
Tresob
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 504
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Re: Walmart Clearance Kre-o: $5

Postby RAcast » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:35 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Tresob wrote:
RAcast wrote:Well I didn't find any Kre-o stuff, but I did have a terribly interesting find! Some ROTF overstock! Picked up the Walmart exclusive two pack of Beachcomber and Deadlift. They had the one with Trenchmouth as well.

I feel like Beachcomber could use a touch of silver on his mouthplate, but that's what paint is for. :P


I'm pretty sure it's random finds like these that keep me collecting. It's like some kind of Skinner box experiment.

Indeed, it's always nice. :) Neither of them are super great, but they're both quite nice. And I'm always glad to add a fellow named Beachcomber to the mix!
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3033
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7


Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Vintage G1 Transformers Scattershot 1987 HASBRO TAKARA - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 19 minutes 49 seconds
1986 G1 Headmaster called Apeface Loose Takara G1 Transformers Generation One - Time Remaining: 2 days 18 hours 4 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece  MP-22 ULTRA MAGNUS Brand New & Unopened - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 52 minutes 6 seconds
Vintage Megatron 100% Complete 1984 Vintage Hasbro G1 Transformers Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 14 hours 40 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Generations Laser Optimus Prime Year of Goat 2015 Platinum Edition - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 55 minutes 58 seconds
TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS LG15 Night Bird Shadow MISB JaPan - Time Remaining: 4 days 6 hours 5 seconds
Transformers Go! G25 Autobot Sword Master Go Prime Takara Tomy Action Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 20 hours 45 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers Galaxy Force GX-03 SOUNDBLASTER TAKARA Toys's dream project Limited - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 15 minutes
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory
Twincast / Podcast #156:
"Gestalt Theory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, September 24th, 2016