Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

War for Cybertron 2: The Fall of Cybertron Revealed

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: War for Cybertron 2: The Fall of Cybertron Revealed

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
LadyBug wrote:Full trailer!

http://www.spike.com/events/video-game- ... ers/ul8dqy

I can't wait~!
:shock: :shock: :shock: Holy slaggin' COW!!! Why was this not news'd?!!!

Grimlock is BEAST!

And, oh my goodness, BRUTICUS MAXIMUS!!!!! :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16889
News Credits: 107
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: War for Cybertron 2: The Fall of Cybertron Revealed

Postby Shadowman » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:10 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
LadyBug wrote:Full trailer!

http://www.spike.com/events/video-game- ... ers/ul8dqy

I can't wait~!


Yow. That does look impressive. I still hate Prime's new design, especially the face, and Megatron's face while we're at it. (It's the nose, I think) Starscream, Ironhide, Bumblebee, and Jazz appear pretty much unchanged, though, that's cool. Grimlock and Bruticus, though, look amazing.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28847
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: War for Cybertron 2: The Fall of Cybertron Revealed

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:13 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Shadowman wrote:Yow. That does look impressive. I still hate Prime's new design, especially the face, and Megatron's face while we're at it. (It's the nose, I think) Starscream, Ironhide, Bumblebee, and Jazz appear pretty much unchanged, though, that's cool. Grimlock and Bruticus, though, look amazing.
Grimlock's different too.

But, they better give reasons for Optimus' and Megatron's new bodies. I hate having to "just assume they did it off screen." That's boring and lazy.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16889
News Credits: 107
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: War for Cybertron 2: The Fall of Cybertron Revealed

Postby GetRightRobot » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:18 pm

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Front paged. Thanks to everyone who submitted this. OH MY GOD. Bruticus.... I'm, I mean... wow.
User avatar
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
Posts: 1702
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:54 pm
Location: MB SC!!!
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: War for Cybertron 2: The Fall of Cybertron Revealed

Postby Shadowman » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:22 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Sabrblade wrote:
Shadowman wrote:Yow. That does look impressive. I still hate Prime's new design, especially the face, and Megatron's face while we're at it. (It's the nose, I think) Starscream, Ironhide, Bumblebee, and Jazz appear pretty much unchanged, though, that's cool. Grimlock and Bruticus, though, look amazing.
Grimlock's different too.


Well, yeah, but I keep forgetting there were other versions of WfC and he was in them.

Sabrblade wrote:But, they better give reasons for Optimus' and Megatron's new bodies. I hate having to "just assume they did it off screen." That's boring and lazy.


Megatron's is a bit too heavy on the lighting for my taste but from the neck down, he's otherwise fine. I loved both his and Prime's designs in WfC, though, probably my favorite designs for the both of them.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28847
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: War for Cybertron 2: The Fall of Cybertron Revealed

Postby LadyBug » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:26 pm

GetRightRobot wrote:Front paged. Thanks to everyone who submitted this. OH MY GOD. Bruticus.... I'm, I mean... wow.


Psh. I submitted the link. I should get full credit =P
User avatar
LadyBug
Vehicon
Posts: 307
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:18 pm
Location: USA

Re: War for Cybertron 2: The Fall of Cybertron Revealed

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:29 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Shadowman wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:But, they better give reasons for Optimus' and Megatron's new bodies. I hate having to "just assume they did it off screen." That's boring and lazy.


Megatron's is a bit too heavy on the lighting for my taste but from the neck down, he's otherwise fine. I loved both his and Prime's designs in WfC, though, probably my favorite designs for the both of them.
Of the characters we know thus far, Prime, Megs, and the LSC/Dinobots all get new body designs for this game. While the LSC/Dinobots are explained, they better provide answers for Prime and Megs, even if its just a throwaway line. I hate it when they treat stuff like this so normally as though they were always like that (when, as we saw in the first game, they weren't).
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16889
News Credits: 107
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: War for Cybertron 2: The Fall of Cybertron Revealed

Postby GetRightRobot » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:33 pm

Motto: "Surf in the Summer, Collect in the Winter."
Weapon: Neptune Sword
LadyBug wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:Front paged. Thanks to everyone who submitted this. OH MY GOD. Bruticus.... I'm, I mean... wow.


Psh. I submitted the link. I should get full credit =P


Well, Sabrblade submitted as news on your behalf, giving you credit for posting, but several members submitted it as well. I'm sorry friend, but if is any consolation, thanks for sharing this AWESOME video with everyone.
User avatar
GetRightRobot
Godmaster
Posts: 1702
News Credits: 16
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:54 pm
Location: MB SC!!!
Watch GetRightRobot on YouTube
Buy from GetRightRobot on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: War for Cybertron 2: The Fall of Cybertron Revealed

Postby MINDVVIPE » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:50 pm

Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
Weapon: Black Magic
Haha rippin. Could have done without the emo music, but whatever, was probably on BBs playlist :lol:
Image
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTER

Die, Autobots!
User avatar
MINDVVIPE
Gestalt
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:49 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Previous

Return to Video Games Forum