Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

War for Cybertron Cheats

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

War for Cybertron Cheats

Postby NiteStar » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:04 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Ok so I was playing Conquest today and I saw the strangest thing, A Leader was doing shockblasts. :shock:
Normally a shockblast is a Scientist/Seeker ability so I was dumfounded to see a Leader be doing them. That person was obviously cheating. They did not have a mic on so they could not or would not say anything nor could I read their name amidst all the fighting going on (they were on the opposing team).
So somebody tell how is this possible?
I myself have searched the web high and low for cheat codes but have found NONE, ZERO (good legitmate ones anyway as in this case, not obvious factual ones).
Are there cheats out there that are not known publicly yet?
An eternal spark the roams forever.
What's the matter? You look like you've seen...a ghost.
Image
User avatar
NiteStar
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:04 am
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: War for Cybertron Cheats

Postby Artakha Prime » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:37 am

Weapon: Venom Blaster
I think it`s beacuse Leaders do kind of the same move as Shockwave when they do Warcry, and so the game mistakes Warcry for a Shockwave. Although i have seen this be done, i have never been hurt by a "Lead Shock", so i just think it`s beacuse it`s the same movement as Shockwave.
if you read this, get a life.
Artakha Prime
Minibot
Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:35 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: War for Cybertron Cheats

Postby NiteStar » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:18 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I dont think so. I can tell the difference between a warcry and a shockblast and it was definetly a shockblast. I was standing right next to him. I did my shockblast as a scientist trying to kill him and it didn't, then he did a shockblast and it killed me.
I was like ......did that just really happen?
An eternal spark the roams forever.
What's the matter? You look like you've seen...a ghost.
Image
User avatar
NiteStar
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:04 am
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: War for Cybertron Cheats

Postby Shockwave Superior » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:52 pm

well it isnt un heard of. you have to remember there are alot of hackers messin the game up. usually wen im zeta prime and i have the warcry ability and dye i use a shockwave ability by doing nothing. (pretty weird huh) the leader class has some problems. if your onslaught, its physically impossible to put a mark target on him. you just cant. I was playin TD and i saw a scout spawn a sentry. yeah a SENTRY. they really need a patch for wfc.


Btw its shock"wave" not shock"blast" lol :CON:
Shockwave Superior
Minibot
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:53 am

Re: War for Cybertron Cheats

Postby NiteStar » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:50 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Shockwave Superior wrote:well it isnt un heard of. you have to remember there are alot of hackers messin the game up. usually wen im zeta prime and i have the warcry ability and dye i use a shockwave ability by doing nothing. (pretty weird huh) the leader class has some problems. if your onslaught, its physically impossible to put a mark target on him. you just cant. I was playin TD and i saw a scout spawn a sentry. yeah a SENTRY. they really need a patch for wfc.


Btw its shock"wave" not shock"blast" lol :CON:


A scout spawned a sentry? Weird.
Yeah they need to fix alot of things, mainly the server, but yeah alot of other glitches like that too.
I kinda in away wish there were cheat codes for the customs. Can you imagine.... A scientist with Shockwave, Whirlwind, Sentry AND thermo mines? You could create the ULTIMATE Transformer.
And RAPID RAPID recharge. Im sorry but Rapid recharge still takes forever.
Sometimes I have to go hide and wait for everything to restore.
An eternal spark the roams forever.
What's the matter? You look like you've seen...a ghost.
Image
User avatar
NiteStar
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:04 am
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: War for Cybertron Cheats

Postby Artakha Prime » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:02 am

Weapon: Venom Blaster
NiteStar wrote:
Shockwave Superior wrote:well it isnt un heard of. you have to remember there are alot of hackers messin the game up. usually wen im zeta prime and i have the warcry ability and dye i use a shockwave ability by doing nothing. (pretty weird huh) the leader class has some problems. if your onslaught, its physically impossible to put a mark target on him. you just cant. I was playin TD and i saw a scout spawn a sentry. yeah a SENTRY. they really need a patch for wfc.


Btw its shock"wave" not shock"blast" lol :CON:


A scout spawned a sentry? Weird.
Yeah they need to fix alot of things, mainly the server, but yeah alot of other glitches like that too.
I kinda in away wish there were cheat codes for the customs. Can you imagine.... A scientist with Shockwave, Whirlwind, Sentry AND thermo mines? You could create the ULTIMATE Transformer.
And RAPID RAPID recharge. Im sorry but Rapid recharge still takes forever.
Sometimes I have to go hide and wait for everything to restore.



This guy i met also had some kind of glitch going on with his Scout. Yeah, he always started out with the Fusion Cannon and Ion Blaster for weapons to his Scout. It`s actually odd how good the Fusion Cannon can be in the hands of a Scout...

Nonetheless, he didn`t do any good use of it, though. So i usually just snatched the Fusion Cannon when he died, and then blasted him down with it. A Scout spawing a Sentry? That`s just TOO weird.


BTW, you should just try and see when a Leader gets 3-kill streak. My Scout has the Rapid Recharge, and when it`s optimized by Intercooler... wow. Mark Target up in 10 seconds, and dash recharges in under a second. Dash`N`Slash, yeah.
if you read this, get a life.
Artakha Prime
Minibot
Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:35 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: War for Cybertron Cheats

Postby Shockwave Superior » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:54 pm

NiteStar wrote:
Shockwave Superior wrote:well it isnt un heard of. you have to remember there are alot of hackers messin the game up. usually wen im zeta prime and i have the warcry ability and dye i use a shockwave ability by doing nothing. (pretty weird huh) the leader class has some problems. if your onslaught, its physically impossible to put a mark target on him. you just cant. I was playin TD and i saw a scout spawn a sentry. yeah a SENTRY. they really need a patch for wfc.


Btw its shock"wave" not shock"blast" lol :CON:


A scout spawned a sentry? Weird.
Yeah they need to fix alot of things, mainly the server, but yeah alot of other glitches like that too.
I kinda in away wish there were cheat codes for the customs. Can you imagine.... A scientist with Shockwave, Whirlwind, Sentry AND thermo mines? You could create the ULTIMATE Transformer.
And RAPID RAPID recharge. Im sorry but Rapid recharge still takes forever.
Sometimes I have to go hide and wait for everything to restore.






Yeah, someone has to teach those hackers a lesson :APPLAUSE:
Shockwave Superior
Minibot
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:53 am

Re: War for Cybertron Cheats

Postby Naval Strike » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:13 am

Motto: ""Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies.""
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
On WFC PS3 Conquest i encouter a leaderclass player who used shockwave and after putting three bullets in his head withn the null-ray he still didn't die... on without any kills he started the next game with the one-hit kill sword
Image

FOUNDING FATHER OF THE RDD
http://www.neokaon.com/
User avatar
Naval Strike
City Commander
Posts: 3917
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 4:40 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: War for Cybertron Cheats

Postby NiteStar » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:00 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I saw two more last night. Well the first one was again a Leader on my team doing a shockwave right next to me and the other was a Soldier on my team released a sentry right in front of me.
WTF??????
Enough games people, someone please tell me what's going on and how can I join?!!
An eternal spark the roams forever.
What's the matter? You look like you've seen...a ghost.
Image
User avatar
NiteStar
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:04 am
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: War for Cybertron Cheats

Postby NiteStar » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:52 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
So adding on to my previous post above I saw another glitch or cheat or whatever you call it, since no one seems to have any answers. Today I saw soldier using the drain ability. That by far has to be the strangest and funniest one of all.
An eternal spark the roams forever.
What's the matter? You look like you've seen...a ghost.
Image
User avatar
NiteStar
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:04 am
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: War for Cybertron Cheats

Postby Naval Strike » Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:54 pm

Motto: ""Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies.""
Weapon: Acid Rainmaker Rifles
[quote="NiteStar"] Well the first one was again a Leader on my team doing a shockwave right next to me and the other was a Soldier on my team released a sentry right in front of me.
WTF??????
quote]


Sure the soldier didn't spawn a path blaster (upgrade ) looks like the sentrey
Image

FOUNDING FATHER OF THE RDD
http://www.neokaon.com/
User avatar
Naval Strike
City Commander
Posts: 3917
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 4:40 am
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 8
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: War for Cybertron Cheats

Postby NiteStar » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:29 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Naval Strike wrote:
NiteStar wrote: Well the first one was again a Leader on my team doing a shockwave right next to me and the other was a Soldier on my team released a sentry right in front of me.
WTF??????
quote]


Sure the soldier didn't spawn a path blaster (upgrade ) looks like the sentrey


Nope. He threw his arm up and the sentry sound was made. I was confused so I looked up above him and there was sentry floating there. It was just him and me so no one else could have done it.
An eternal spark the roams forever.
What's the matter? You look like you've seen...a ghost.
Image
User avatar
NiteStar
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:04 am
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: War for Cybertron Cheats

Postby BATTLEMASTER IIC » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:33 am

A lot of these cases seem lag-related. If someone changes to a different class between deaths, the new transformer may not carry over to other players visually, so they'll be still using their class weapons but in the class they changed from.

Aside from that, there are definitely a few hackers on this weekend. Yesterday a player known as optimus1815 had a permanent overshield and would never die.

Today a player known as Sprite had a rapid-fire fusion cannon as a scout. It fired as fast almost as fast as a ion blaster.
BATTLEMASTER IIC
Minibot
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:45 pm

Re: War for Cybertron Cheats

Postby NiteStar » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:55 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Well another strange thing happened yesterday when I was playing and this time it happened to me. I was playing as a leader in Conquest and twice when I was killed I released a shockwave. I was using a custom Optimus Prime and two times while being killed this happened. I didnt do anything, I didnt press anything, it just came out of me.
So there is definitely something wrong with the game itself. As far as cheating and hacking goes Im sure that may be taking place as well but the game for sure has some glitches of its own.
An eternal spark the roams forever.
What's the matter? You look like you've seen...a ghost.
Image
User avatar
NiteStar
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:04 am
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Re: War for Cybertron Cheats

Postby Shockwave Superior » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:39 am

NiteStar wrote:Well another strange thing happened yesterday when I was playing and this time it happened to me. I was playing as a leader in Conquest and twice when I was killed I released a shockwave. I was using a custom Optimus Prime and two times while being killed this happened. I didnt do anything, I didnt press anything, it just came out of me.
So there is definitely something wrong with the game itself. As far as cheating and hacking goes Im sure that may be taking place as well but the game for sure has some glitches of its own.


once, i rammed this guy out of the map and instead of falling, he catches this solid surface and gets stuck in it, then he died for no reason, but he didn't re spawn, we would press select and see he was a jet, but we would only see his sentry HOVERING AROUND like a jet!!??? it wasn't lag related and we found out why, he was trying to glitch and when i rammed him, it pushed BEYOND the boundaries, when he died, part of him was still out of the map, so he basically didn't re spawn 100 % complete, he re spawned as a sentry and every 5 seconds needed and energon cube or he would die, he also couldn't attack head on cause obviously he would be killed. i forgot how we figured it out, but it was crazy.
Shockwave Superior
Minibot
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:53 am

Re: War for Cybertron Cheats

Postby Artakha Prime » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:06 am

Weapon: Venom Blaster
I think i`ve solved the "Leader shockwave" thing. Sometimes when i try and use Disrupt, it just makes something that looks like a Shockwave instead. Though, it*`s harmless, and nobody can get killed by it...


I also met a guy who knew how to make ANY of his classes use Cloak and Sentry. Kind of annoying when they do such as a Scientist...
if you read this, get a life.
Artakha Prime
Minibot
Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:35 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: War for Cybertron Cheats

Postby FurStreak » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:45 pm

NiteStar wrote:Ok so I was playing Conquest today and I saw the strangest thing, A Leader was doing shockblasts. :shock:
Normally a shockblast is a Scientist/Seeker ability so I was dumfounded to see a Leader be doing them. That person was obviously cheating. They did not have a mic on so they could not or would not say anything nor could I read their name amidst all the fighting going on (they were on the opposing team).
So somebody tell how is this possible?
I myself have searched the web high and low for cheat codes but have found NONE, ZERO (good legitmate ones anyway as in this case, not obvious factual ones).
Are there cheats out there that are not known publicly yet?



its a legitimate move, I use it often on my leaders. You unlock it as you level up. Once you reach the appointed level you will see. Plus i think others have to be within range in order for it to work or be seen as well
FurStreak
Micromaster
Posts: 98
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:50 pm
Buy from FurStreak on eBay

Re: War for Cybertron Cheats

Postby Artakha Prime » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:37 am

Weapon: Venom Blaster
FurStreak wrote:
NiteStar wrote:Ok so I was playing Conquest today and I saw the strangest thing, A Leader was doing shockblasts. :shock:
Normally a shockblast is a Scientist/Seeker ability so I was dumfounded to see a Leader be doing them. That person was obviously cheating. They did not have a mic on so they could not or would not say anything nor could I read their name amidst all the fighting going on (they were on the opposing team).
So somebody tell how is this possible?
I myself have searched the web high and low for cheat codes but have found NONE, ZERO (good legitmate ones anyway as in this case, not obvious factual ones).
Are there cheats out there that are not known publicly yet?



its a legitimate move, I use it often on my leaders. You unlock it as you level up. Once you reach the appointed level you will see. Plus i think others have to be within range in order for it to work or be seen as well


"Legetimate Move"? How can cheating be fair!

..and how do you unlock it?
if you read this, get a life.
Artakha Prime
Minibot
Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:35 pm
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Rank: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???


Return to Video Games Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #103 - Road Trip
Twincast / Podcast #103:
"Road Trip"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 19th, 2014