For my Vampire Counts I took a lot of inspiration from the Castlevania series. This zombie is based on the Scarecrow enemies. I used florist wire for the intestines.
This zombie I based on the zombies from the first game. I heated the arms over a candle till they were soft then I bent them around and I sculpted the cloak out of kneadatite.
Taking another cue from Castlevania I arranged this bat swarm into the shape of a large bat. I just cut off the little stands they were attached to and used florist wire to attach them to the base.
I gouged out a bunch of holes in the zombie dragon's wings so they would look tattered and rotting. They were the standard dragon wings which clashed with the rest of the figure.
I made the pestilential breath out of kneadatite
These ghosts I made myself. the heads are little balls of kneadatite and their cloaks I made out of tissue that I soaked in a mixture of glue and water. I draped the wet tissue into shape and when it dried it was nice and rigid.