Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Warning about BBTS Pile of Loot

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Moderators: Cryhavok, Supreme Convoy, robofreak

Re: WARNING ABOUT BBTS PILE OF LOOT

Postby Pontimax 01 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:10 pm

I find it kind of annoying you were given a $10 coupon for not getting the policies they have in place. I guess whoever read the email at BBTS is far more interested in customer happiness by going to extreme lengths of politeness then I would be.

And if it were my company and we had been aware of or became aware of an internet forum post entitled "WARNING ABOUT BBTS PILE OF LOOT" like we had done something wrong and you hadn't even bothered to contact us first, I'd surely have not given you that same $10 on this principle alone.

In the end I think it shows how far BBTS went rather then any "point" you made.
Image
User avatar
Pontimax 01
Headmaster
Posts: 1065
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:22 pm
Location: Vandalia/Dayton, OH

Re: WARNING ABOUT BBTS PILE OF LOOT

Postby Bowspearer » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:59 pm

You're right, BBTS are a fantastic company. They actually bother to read messages and understand and adhere to the ethics of "full disclosure" - something which certain people here, including yourself, could clearly learn a thing or 2 about.

As for the $10 voucher, I wouldn't have been even remotely disappointed/upset/angry/<insert negative emotion here> had they not offered the voucher, as it was never even on my radar.

My main concern has been the ambiguity about when shipping charges were charged for first time users and they have responded brilliantly to it. But then that is why they are the highly successful online retailer they are.
Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
Bowspearer
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 583
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:13 pm

Re: WARNING ABOUT BBTS PILE OF LOOT

Postby Autobot032 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:54 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Bowspearer wrote:You're right, BBTS are a fantastic company. They actually bother to read messages and understand and adhere to the ethics of "full disclosure" - something which certain people here, including yourself, could clearly learn a thing or 2 about.


Alright. That's enough. Knock it off, right now!
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8459
News Credits: 37
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: WARNING ABOUT BBTS PILE OF LOOT

Postby Bowspearer » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:30 am

Autobot032 wrote:
Bowspearer wrote:You're right, BBTS are a fantastic company. They actually bother to read messages and understand and adhere to the ethics of "full disclosure" - something which certain people here, including yourself, could clearly learn a thing or 2 about.


Alright. That's enough. Knock it off, right now!


I'll "knock it off" when certain individuals here, yourself included, stop trying to pick fights with me over this when even BBTS not only also feel I have a point, but are in the process of implementing it. In fact they agreed so strongly with the point that they even threw a $10 voucher into the mix that I never asked for or even remotely expected or anticipated.

That should have been enough for people right there. Yet people insist on continuing to pick a fight, when as people like Rhinox23 who actually read the thread prove, there are some people who haven't used PoL before (like I hadn't before using that preorder) and who appreciate the heads up.

In fact this thread would have continued to serve that purpose without descending into an online flamefest were it not for you and others deciding to pick fights over it.
Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
Bowspearer
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 583
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:13 pm

Re: WARNING ABOUT BBTS PILE OF LOOT

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:32 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Bowspearer wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:
Bowspearer wrote:You're right, BBTS are a fantastic company. They actually bother to read messages and understand and adhere to the ethics of "full disclosure" - something which certain people here, including yourself, could clearly learn a thing or 2 about.


Alright. That's enough. Knock it off, right now!


I'll "knock it off" when certain individuals here, yourself included, stop trying to pick fights with me over this when even BBTS not only also feel I have a point, but are in the process of implementing it. In fact they agreed so strongly with the point that they even threw a $10 voucher into the mix that I never asked for or even remotely expected or anticipated.

That should have been enough for people right there. Yet people insist on continuing to pick a fight, when as people like Rhinox23 who actually read the thread prove, there are some people who haven't used PoL before (like I hadn't before using that preorder) and who appreciate the heads up.

In fact this thread would have continued to serve that purpose without descending into an online flamefest were it not for you and others deciding to pick fights over it.


You seem to misunderstand. I told you to knock it off as a member of the staff, not a regular poster. You crossed a line in your last post. You could've made your point without the editorial comment.

I'm not asking, I am telling you to stop, right now.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8459
News Credits: 37
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: WARNING ABOUT BBTS PILE OF LOOT

Postby Burn » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:43 am

Bowspearer wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:
Bowspearer wrote:You're right, BBTS are a fantastic company. They actually bother to read messages and understand and adhere to the ethics of "full disclosure" - something which certain people here, including yourself, could clearly learn a thing or 2 about.


Alright. That's enough. Knock it off, right now!


I'll "knock it off" when certain individuals here, yourself included, stop trying to pick fights with me over this when even BBTS not only also feel I have a point, but are in the process of implementing it. In fact they agreed so strongly with the point that they even threw a $10 voucher into the mix that I never asked for or even remotely expected or anticipated.

That should have been enough for people right there. Yet people insist on continuing to pick a fight, when as people like Rhinox23 who actually read the thread prove, there are some people who haven't used PoL before (like I hadn't before using that preorder) and who appreciate the heads up.

In fact this thread would have continued to serve that purpose without descending into an online flamefest were it not for you and others deciding to pick fights over it.


If you feel you are being victimised then by all means, please use the "Report this post" button instead of exasperating the situation by arguing back.

You were asked to knock it off by a member of the staff and instead you chose to ignore that.

You've had your say, you got your resolution, I consider this thread done before any more fighting occurs.
Image

T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!
User avatar
Burn
HMW Moderator
Posts: 37703
News Credits: 57
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Warning about BBTS Pile of Loot

Postby Cyber Bishop » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:30 am

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Warnings issued according per the site rules.

general-rules-for-seibertron-com-s-forums-t14626.php

11. Mod's the Word
If a moderator/administrator has to step in and hand out warnings/bans or other disciplines adhere to their wishes. Do not treat the warning as grounds for a personal vendetta. Warnings are carefully thought out, and flaming, bating or harassing a staff member because of it will only lead to a harsher reprimand.
Image

http://www.facebook.com/cyberbishop

501st Legion Deputy Forum Admin
Bast Alpha Garrison GWL
TK/ID/SL: 2926
User avatar
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18470
News Credits: 11
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 4:04 am
Location: New Orleans
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014