We should do I viral ad compaign for the movie

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

We should do I viral ad compaign for the movie

Postby UltraPrimal » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:00 pm

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
Remember how they did that Aqua Teen Hunger Force lightbright bomb scare? We should do something like that. I've been thinking that, on a certain day, we could all call into our local radio stations that do request hours and request they play The Touch. That would be awesome! All across the country, the continent, the world even, everyone's playing The Touch! 8)

If you guys have any other ideas post them here and maybe we could vote on the best one and do it.
Image
User avatar
UltraPrimal
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6012
News Credits: 34
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:21 am
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Saya » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:03 pm

Let's all go to Boston and put light-up Autobot and Decepticon symbols all over the place!
Saya

Postby Bed Bugs » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:42 pm

Motto: "The Bigger The Buffet, The Better!"
Weapon: Dual Heat-Seeking Missile Launcher
Azura wrote:Let's all go to Boston and put light-up Autobot and Decepticon symbols all over the place!


....but wait until AFTER Botcon.....
Image
Botcon: The Legacy Collection
Bed Bugs
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6539
News Credits: 46
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 2:08 pm
Location: Under Your Bed at Botcon
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Castle74 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:41 am

I say do it in New York. No need to give Boston another reason to get scared out of their minds. Plus it'll keep people out of trouble.
Castle74
Minibot
Posts: 172
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:08 pm

Postby cablenathan » Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:13 am

One idea I had was a World Tour.

What we do is get a list of all the fans that are keen to take part and sort out a mailing list. Then take a G1 Mini Bot like Bumblebee for example, and mail it from one person to the next. Each person takes a photo of the figure at a well know spot in their area, ie Sydney Opera House, Empire State Building in New York, etc. The pictures then get posted on line to track his "tour itinarary."

I heard of them doing something similar on a Star Wars site with a Yoda figure when Episode One was coming out.
cablenathan
Mini-Con
Posts: 29
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:43 pm

Postby TheMuffin » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:57 am

Motto: "I still function!"
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
cablenathan wrote:One idea I had was a World Tour.

What we do is get a list of all the fans that are keen to take part and sort out a mailing list. Then take a G1 Mini Bot like Bumblebee for example, and mail it from one person to the next. Each person takes a photo of the figure at a well know spot in their area, ie Sydney Opera House, Empire State Building in New York, etc. The pictures then get posted on line to track his "tour itinarary."

I heard of them doing something similar on a Star Wars site with a Yoda figure when Episode One was coming out.


Only problem is here someone would be liable to steal the figure for their collection. :lol:
Image
User avatar
TheMuffin
Site Moderator
Posts: 11053
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:12 am
Location: Ohiooooooo
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 3
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Baneblade » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:32 am

Motto: "Scream....it only make it more fun"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
TheMuffin wrote:
cablenathan wrote:One idea I had was a World Tour.

What we do is get a list of all the fans that are keen to take part and sort out a mailing list. Then take a G1 Mini Bot like Bumblebee for example, and mail it from one person to the next. Each person takes a photo of the figure at a well know spot in their area, ie Sydney Opera House, Empire State Building in New York, etc. The pictures then get posted on line to track his "tour itinarary."

I heard of them doing something similar on a Star Wars site with a Yoda figure when Episode One was coming out.


Only problem is here someone would be liable to steal the figure for their collection. :lol:


quoted for truth.. some people can be really selfish
User avatar
Baneblade
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 931
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:45 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Robinson » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:37 am

Just have it be one of those keychains that are out now, or a fab megatron fig, I'm sure some people wouldnt bother if that was the case.
Image
User avatar
Robinson
Gestalt
Posts: 2632
News Credits: 11
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:59 pm

Postby ghostofstarscream » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:29 am

cablenathan wrote:One idea I had was a World Tour.

What we do is get a list of all the fans that are keen to take part and sort out a mailing list. Then take a G1 Mini Bot like Bumblebee for example, and mail it from one person to the next. Each person takes a photo of the figure at a well know spot in their area, ie Sydney Opera House, Empire State Building in New York, etc. The pictures then get posted on line to track his "tour itinarary."

I heard of them doing something similar on a Star Wars site with a Yoda figure when Episode One was coming out.


Wicked idea! I'd be so onboard for that. I think that the seibertron community is good-natured enough that the figure wouldn't go missing. And if we did sort out a mailing list we'd always know who had it (via pictures posted) and where it was going next.
Image
ghostofstarscream
Combiner
Posts: 454
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:34 pm


Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot]

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS TAKARA JAPANESE REISSUE # 3 SKIDZ SKIDS FIGURE - Time Remaining: 4 days 10 hours 45 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers BEAST WARS TRANSMETALS 2 PROWL BLACK LEGS MOSC SEALED 1999 - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 31 minutes 12 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Beast Wars FOX KIDS TRANSMETAL RATTRAP Deluxe MOSC - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 32 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars FOX KIDS CHEETOR Deluxe Heroic Maximal Figure MOSC - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 18 minutes 2 seconds
Transformers BEAST WARS TRANSMETALS 2 PROWL WHITE LEGS MOSC SEALED 1999 - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 34 minutes 1 second
Transformers BEAST WARS TRANSMETALS 2 RAMULUS MOSC SEALED 1999 - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 8 minutes 39 seconds
Star Wars Transformers Crossovers Captain Rex AT-TE Clone Trooper Rare NIP - Time Remaining: 4 days 11 hours 53 minutes 59 seconds
G1 Transformers Vintage Hasbro OCTANE And DIRGE Not Complete Look! - Time Remaining: 5 days 3 hours 26 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #151 - SDCC 2016
Twincast / Podcast #151:
"SDCC 2016"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 24th, 2016